Producer Dialogue |#Botbanning

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by RickTalrok, Apr 10, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reserved

Reserved Forum Greenhorn

http://zapodaj.net/23397a7a3b4a8.jpg.html

That's the proof of your lies.
    WHO was recored in an0 video?... Viki?
    Why are u lying in public forum?
    Next time don't talk if u don't know anything.

P.S. Do is For, Od is From... in polish language

Master0fpuppets likes this.
  2. apacz19

apacz19 Forum Greenhorn

What is direct mail to germany

3. NikkoN7

NikkoN7 Someday Author

I say i was wrong for her. AGAIN SORRY! Dont tell me that she isnt bot 100 times. I understand it from the first post. :)

4. multitoonz

multitoonz Forum Great Master

*sits back in chair munching snacks watching the drama unfold..... ;)*

Ash, fire2006191, _Baragain_ and 5 others like this.
  5. GeoDutikaProasteia

GeoDutikaProasteia Forum Apprentice

great job!Love Big Point

6. Карамболь

Карамболь Forum Apprentice

I wrote a few questions but why not received an answer,the specific questions on the topic,be kind to answer me Rick.

7. Napolii

Napolii Forum Greenhorn

If it´s true that the bots are actually getting banned from now on it would be very pleasing if you changed the andermant reduction on low lvl maps back to atleast what it used to be.

Ash, Guitarman, ThorHeredur and 2 others like this.
  8. herosan70

herosan70 Forum Apprentice

thanx a lot BP for the ban bot users :p:p:p:p

9. CemalRavage

CemalRavage Junior Expert

do you really come here with this story that your mom died and you dont have friends and all this crap ? Kid , your parents really now that you say about them that they are dead? if your mom reads this she will ripp your head and BAN your ass from using the internet hahha

GreekAssasin likes this.
  10. overflood

overflood Someday Author

heloo guys , i want to give a advice ho was baned , sue big boint and in the justice they will be force to bring evidence, and haw they obtain this evendence, was hapen before in ather games of big point, and they lose a lot o processes with ussers and they reactuivate ther accounts, to ban this not sue remain banned give you a summons to see the flow casi change idea, they ditch the position of strength but equal ditch court and a 1,000 lawsuits will reconsider the ban once you will. and plss no not erase my post because i respect your forum rules,

11. -valentyna-

-valentyna- Forum Apprentice

hi what about ppl who dont use ban and stay and play many hours in front of pc waste time and money they are banned to and others who use bot then 1 year they are able to play...i wait answer

moby31 likes this.
  12. kreisis

kreisis Forum Greenhorn

Dear RickTalrok
    I understand the importance of having to eradicate the bots in the game for the good of the group, but you could not give a second chance to those who have not ever had one, so that should not abandon this great game forever. Of course those who have fallen into the trap of the bot will not use it again. it would be stupid. But if you happen to have the means to eliminate it for sempre.La us, we will think about. (excuse me for the bad english but I'm using a translator)

deathacceptor likes this.
  13. -valentyna-

-valentyna- Forum Apprentice

ok its illegal and why u all make the prohram bot only for ban us...or u get your money and block our accounts

14. bai_petko

bai_petko Forum Apprentice

great job Bigpoint. :)

15. deathacceptor

deathacceptor Someday Author

I couldnt have agreed more with this guy (Y) i just feel bad for the botters for a sudden ban i mean a lot of friends have been banned , its so boring now , maybe a warning before banning would've been better. Now i know the rules clearly say without any warning they will be banned but still i think forever ban is kinda harsh i dont mean to offend you bp and im sorry if i did
    Good luck and have a nice day
    regards : Deathacceptor

DarthMater likes this.
  16. BLASTUP

BLASTUP Active Author

HI ALL,
    u are saying just the first time there should be 1 week block....ok well said but what u think about the things they have got through BOTs ,
    they all already too strong and the don't want
    BOTs anymore ,
    they have many gems .................

17. deathacceptor

now thats a good question with a simple answer , take every items they got from botting and ban them for a week i think that would be appropriate

18. extinckDK

extinckDK Forum Apprentice

Bot players have been playing god-like for too long and sometimes after defeating honest players like us, they will use laughing emote to add salt to our wounds. This judgement day is meant for them. Giving them a 2nd chance will definately give bot players a wrong idea that their cheating ways are acceptable. In near future, they will still go back the old easy ways.

tagedieb and Bearer-of-Death like this.
  19. deathacceptor

how about banning them again lol :p i dont know why im supporting those cheaters but i think its kinda bad that their forever banned , its a really good idea to take away looted item while using bots , this way they will get a ban of 1 week and plus the bot software wont give them any advantage and hence they will stop botting. Not a bad idea eh?

20. deathacceptor

how can you be so sure that they didnt use any bots?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.