Producer Dialogue: Cunning Plans

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by RickTalrok, Jul 22, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idiocracy

Idiocracy Exceptional Talent

Hi Rick, can you tell us why noone does nothing for the old and fair players in this game ?
    Why do you let them go and kill Khaly, Mortis, Destructor and 0 unique drop for them ?
    Why there are players who are searching for Keen/Roshnan/Yaczak sets for over 2 and a half years and nothing ?
    Why at New Moon event Karabossa drops white items ?
    I mean white items at lvl 45 :confused:, white items at Destructor :confused: and so on.
    Why some players kill for the first time a boss or about in 1 on 10 kills they have unique item drop, and other players don't have unique item drop in hundreds or thousands of kills ?
    Why don't you listen to the community ?
    Why at Gnom exists a 12k set of items and it's very weak comparing to the number of drakens needed for it, why don't you modifi the bonuses of these items ?
    What reason do you think players have in this moment to make draken in events for this set ?
    These are the most important answers I would like to have from you.
    Hope you answer them.
    My achievement sistem is that I played this game for about two and a half years and I still don't have Yaczak set, Predator, Bow of distruction, Amulet of distruction and so on, but I need another 1500 draken and I complete the 12k Gnom set, cause I have all the Dark set, after that I'll delete character beacause of the reasons explained here, and also beacause I need about 160.000.000 glifs to upgrade all equipment to lvl 50 ( now I upgraded them to lvl 46 - 48 ), and it's too much grinding for nothing.
    Lvl 45 legendary weapons much weaker than lvl 40 unique weapons.
    I'll offer you pictures if you want, cause I opened a lot of them, and in my case unique item don't exist, with the exception of Blackborg and Varholm event's but thouse items are usefull only for glifs.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
    Kráčajúci, vojza and adi1190 like this.
  2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I agree with everything that you said ... except the part for level 45 legendary items being weaker than level 40 uniques. That is not true.

GroovieGimp likes this.
  3. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

It might be true, if he's talking about the average identified legendary item. You are of course correct in stating that you can find a better 45 legendary than a 40 unique, if you ID enough of them. Of course, it can take over 100 identifications (using 153,500 CoTs)... so that's a real pain in the rear if you're not lucky enough to find something early. Persistence can pay off in the end, though.

4. Idiocracy

Idiocracy Exceptional Talent

I play with Archer and I identified over 50 bows, never found bow with speed more than this http://s1349.photobucket.com/user/Idiocracy7/media/arc_zpsf5963fe2.png.html?sort=3&o=5
    and it's lvl 45 lol, compare it with Predator.
    Also compare this with Predator :
    http://s1349.photobucket.com/user/Idiocracy7/media/Items/arma_zpsfa820e2e.png.html?sort=3&o=3
    And this :
    http://s1349.photobucket.com/user/Idiocracy7/media/arma_zpsf640b221.png.html
    Also you could compare lvl 45 legendary bow with lvl 37 legendary bow :
    http://s1349.photobucket.com/user/Idiocracy7/media/lvl37_zps4c8d20aa.png.html
    It's ridiculous.
    I say it again I've opened an average of 50 bows and nothing good.
    And I also killed Destructor over 100 times and nothing, look here:
    http://s1349.photobucket.com/user/Idiocracy7/library/Destructor kills?sort=3&page=1
    No drop, I quitted making pictures after 100 kills and nothing.
    Although I would like you to see my character with the gnom set:
    http://s1349.photobucket.com/user/Idiocracy7/media/cum_zps4060e3cf.png.html?sort=3&o=6
    Nearly finished without the amulet.
    Also you should see it here, how it was with another kind of items:
    http://s1349.photobucket.com/user/Idiocracy7/media/Items/picture1_zps06bfdef9.png.html
    Compare the 2 photos and you will realize that the 12k set it's useless, my Archer will never be the same again.
    Ill remain with 218% critical damage after I complete the set, and no increased HP, no increased base damage ( it's decreased base damage lol ), no nothing.
    Without exagerations I have over 8.000 kills at Khaly and the drop was many unique masks, over 200 kills at Mortis and many unique amulets, and over 200 Destructor and 0.
    @Multi-Sev "Persistence can pay off in the end, though." :D
    I'm tired of so much grinding.
    Thank you all for the encouragements. :)
    Hope, Rick answers also, and I tell you there are many players that are in the same conditions as I am.
    With this items you want me to make pvp ?

Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
    Multi-Sev likes this.
  5. Multi-Sev

Yes... even though I say "persistence can pay off"... there's a point where it is no longer fun. Having to ID 100+ legendaries to find a good one - that's not fun for anyone! I have also reached that point - where it is no longer fun for me - after about 1200 Khalys kills and around 60 Destructor kills - I can't find the two uniques I need to finish my character. I don't play very much anymore, and it is mainly because of this lack of unique drops. There's only so much disappointment a person can take before they stop trying.

kyller007, GroovieGimp and Idiocracy like this.
  6. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

Completely agree!

So many players avoid going after Destructor and Mortis and Khalys simply because it is not worth the effort.

I honestly do not know how anyone has played this game for years considering the lousy drop rates and variable crafting.

I've been playing 6 months and overall the game itself is pretty good. I like the maps, like the killing, but the lack of crafting is seriously wearing on my nerves and has caused me to already limit the amount of hours I play and the money I spend.

Sadly I do not expect BP to change the way they do things. A simple google search shows that most issues being complained about today have been talked about since the beginning.

GroovieGimp likes this.
  7. kelluehaze2

kelluehaze2 Forum Greenhorn

BUT MY GUILD HELP ME DO QUESTS AND FARM LOW LVLS AND THEY LVLL 40 AND ABOVE AND IM STILL NOT GOOD :mad:

8. kelluehaze2

kelluehaze2 Forum Greenhorn

why not increase the level to 55 and put the tallent tree to 55 because i see ? marks on knowledge 35,40.45 and fame 45 when will the ? be filled

9. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

While we are still thinking about new gear, how about a Royal Cape, that has gem slots and that will take headpiece adornments?
    Also, why should rings be limited to just two? More dazzle will distract your enemies! Let's try some palmistry, and use 10.

10. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

Yes please! Love the cape idea, and the extra ring, or maybe instead of an extra ring something like a bracelet.

-HARRA81- likes this.
  11. Hetsunien

Hetsunien Padavan

What do you think about including the AnderWorld as the new theme?

12. Slitrobo

Slitrobo Forum Connoisseur

13. yellowfrog.

yellowfrog. Board Analyst

dear Rick,there are some unique items in the game which are level 1 and can not be upgraded.(golden helios amulet,golden horn helmet ,etc)why is that?
    dont you think that you and the players will have profit if you make these items upgradable?

you will gain money and me par example i will make the golden helios amulet 50 level(10% speed- 55 or 60 damage) and the helmet will be one of the best if someone can make it 45-50 level with the proper raise on its stats.

plus there is another item than i think is bugged.which?the predator bow.
    why its concentration does not upgrade? all items with concentration are upgradeable(ring of the hunter,ring of inner fortitude,wolf quiver ...)

Last edited: Sep 5, 2014
    EZELIA likes this.
  14. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Hi Yellowfrog,

I can answer some of that for you. When the current upgrade system was introduced on the test server the golden helios amulet actually was upgradeable (this was an oversight that was fixed before the patch went live.) The way the upgrading system works that baby actually wound up around +450 damage. The golden horn helm is awarded with variable stats. If you got a really good one though the upgrade would end up in the God-Mode range also.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

15. yellowfrog.

i think they can add 1 point of damage on the amulet for every level up.and the proper points on the helmet.
    i remember that i was playing arena for 3 weeks continously to get that amulet and now it is useless with 15 damage only.

16. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I remember playing Sigi for months until I got Chestplate of Eternal Ice. It was back then when level 40 was a cap level. After rising to level 45 that unique is useless.
    So get used to it ... items are getting useless by the time. :)

VoulaAek1 likes this.
  17. Multi-Sev

Haha, yes, I fully expect that I will find Cloaked Wrath two weeks before the level 50 cap is instituted and something better will be available on the end boss! But that is the way of things, isn't it? If not, we would have no reason to come back :)

18. yellowfrog.

the chest is useless because better chests have appeared not because of the levels.the amulet is useless because its buged and can not be upgraded like all the other stuff.different things.

EZELIA likes this.
  19. Multi-Sev

It used to be upgrade-able, then it was restricted on purpose. Even though you may not like it, that's not a bug. That was done by design.

20. yellowfrog.

ok you have your opinions,probably because you dont own such items,but im asking rick not you.
    So dear rick why helios amulet is not upgradeable,why the cncentration of the predator bow doesnt raise?
    Please dont spam i want an answer from producers.

Gevilson likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.