PvP balance? What a joke

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Hellamyjamgirl, Feb 11, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ToshiBoy

ToshiBoy Someday Author

Like I said... ok, have the imbalance but at least make the rewards fairer. No one wants to be cannon fodder for 20 points. If I do have to be cannon fodder, then at least give me 300 or even more points for losing against stronger players. That way, weaker players can climb the tree quicker, become more competitive and every body wins. Vice versa, if you do have a Marshall vs Recruit, why should the Marshall get 1000 points for beating the recruit to a pulp? Give him 50 points for this easy win. That way, weaker players won't mind being in the arena, because at least they get some points. :) (and thank you @sper009

IWantedALongUsername likes this.
  2. kama5utra

kama5utra Someday Author

I find this idea a really good, or at least till people have the same pvp lvl. not really funny when the other player is 33% faster just because of a skill.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.