Suggestion PVP rebalancing system: the true solution

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by alchimista, May 4, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldenBoy

GoldenBoy Forum Apprentice

According to whom?

DSO has already plenty of characters (+70) add a few more abilities/skills to them...and presto!!!

Don't forget that MOBA doesn't = fairness, it means a new way to make money...thats all.
    Also BP already build a MOBA game and was a complete failure.

On topic...
    ...the OP's idea doesn't resolve anything, it only reduces a bit of everyone's overall stats...it barely makes no difference.
    And what about everyone below lvl50?

This idea is not "The True Solution" like the OP suggest.
    Yes there are solution to this problem, but why present them, if the dev team has already made their mind on what to do.
    I would gladly present mine, if the dev team asked the community "how would you solve PvP" and gather all the info needed to make it better for everyone.

Has the dev team asked the community - NO
    Will the dev team ask the community - probably not

trakilaki likes this.
  2. Shansurri

Shansurri Active Author

It's all about matching up players accurately. Nothing wrong with T6 gear full of royals and maxed runes-- until DSO matches that toon with someone running T2 gear and some polished, with not enough runes to even fill all the slots yet.

Neither toon is 'wrong'. What's wrong is the pairing, and that is on DSO. Period.

3. BigHink

BigHink Forum Inhabitant

As long as you don't complain about waiting hours if not longer for the perfect match that is a great suggestion. When forced to do pvp for a clover I am glad to take any opponent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.