PVP Unbalanced ?

Discussion in 'PvP (Player vs. Player)' started by Cratar, Dec 27, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

OK, there is no point in discussing this any further. Im playing on heredur and here we have way stronger tanks, but i doubt even on grimmag the top rangers can beat the top dks there in 1v1.Its not like the dks struggles to kill me. Its like he is over 50% hp and im dead. Im talking about really high pvp, not some players with flawless defensive gems and no hp.We are talking about players who have identical gear and small difference in gems, yet the dks class is overpowering every other class in pvp.
    Btw, this is not the first game this happens. There are many games out there, in which tank classes are as broken as in this one. For example, in the moba game LOL there are characters that look like the dks in this game. They are melee chars with alot of gap closers and CC and sometimes even some healing abilities. If they jump on a ranged char that is squishy, even though that char has tons of damage and lifesteal, he wont survive. Why? Because the tank's stats outweigh the damage the enemy players does and eventually will die because he has lower defensive stats.So, on the one hand we have a melee character with alot of tankiness, a little less damage but more cc and gap closers vs a ranged char with alot more damage and some form of lifesteal. You know what will happen? 90% of the time the tank char will jump on the squishy ranged char and cc him to death.
    Now, compare this to what happens in this game. We have a tank class, the dks, and we have 3 ranged classes. I will only talk about my class here. So, in this game we have the dks who are way worse than the characters in the other game.
    Why?:1:non stop healing. That skill does not even have a cooldown, which is a big joke.
    2:the gap closers and the stuns they have are more than enough to catch and deal alot of damage to the enemy player, sometimes even kill him.
    3: They have the luxury to not need to aim. They basically jump on the player and while they cc him even slighty, they hit with the ridiculus range the dks melee attacks have and thanks to the rage attack, they even gain move speed to catch them with more ease.
    4: trying to hit and damage them is the toughest job. They just run around healing and waiting till their gap closers are up and before you can deal damage to them, they are at full life and ready to jump in your face.

I could think of even more things about the advantages of this class but im tired of trying to make people like you understand how broken this class is. And the thing is that its not only this game that this happens. In many games, one of the them LOL, this kind of class rules and they dont even want to change that......

2. Arr

Arr Forum Expert

pvp results mostly depends on chance
    in 1vs1, 3vs3 and 5vs5 you can look at the teams and you know which one will win
    in 6vs6 you win if you are red, you lose if you are blue

3. LordKotton

LordKotton Forum Apprentice

well whatever system they are using for pvp.. is totaly messed up.. I can play with any class of tune.. doesnt matter.. i always get some op toon..well i guess is balanced..if what you can balance is 1 sided.. how is a toon supposed to get any better if he never has a prayer to win a match? i played pvp.. although i knew better.. 14/14 match i got someone that i couldnt beat on my best day.. how is that supposed to be fair.. oh wait this is drakesang... nothing is fair or balanced.. i guess ill just stick to pve or better yet just say goodbye..

4. menestrelul

menestrelul Someday Author

I bring another issue to the pvp topic. Dwarfs have almost unlimited range on heavy shot. i also made a video as an example.

5. stacker99

stacker99 Forum Master

This is bug and is know to developers. We now wait to be fixed. Same with rangers EA which explodes and you die ... even not hit by EA or explosion.

6. Shiro

Shiro Padavan

You are hit by explosion wich triggers without the arrow hitting you directly, not by the air

7. Dемои

Dемои Forum Pro

When BP ban all bug and bot users? On grimmag play on arena is impossible by bot users and dwarfs on bugged weapons range. The worst is one dwarf with unlimite skills, buged group rep hp skill and unlimite jumps (when all they turrets are stuned they still have 2-3 jumps) and all weeks have 500k+ arena points and top on Q. Top players can't kill him wiht 3-4 person. When BP finally ban Lav4e?

[image removed]

--- MERGED ---

and moderators hide posts :mad:

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
  8. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Moderators did not hide your post, it is the anti-spam forum feature because you are posting for a first time with a new account.
    Also, have in mind that using multiple forum accounts is not allowed. Pick one account for posting.

Cheers.

9. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

I talked to @Hetsunien on Tuesday night
    He told me something that makes sense, he said dks left the game after R155 and once again after release 175
    About a month ago a dk named Bruto left the game, he has been playing for 7 and a half years.
    He is full royal and only got full royals about 4 months ago maybe 3
    He has 2 setups of course 1 tank 1 damage as many dks do.
    Either way he is gone
    @Slabutul9 does not play much anymore either <- dk
    @ULTRAPEINLICH does not play anymore either <- ranger
    These are top players in their classes
    If youre a ranger and you have 30k hp and 5k damage in pvp dont whine
    If you are a dk with 40k hp and 6k damage in pvp dont whine
    It is because of the whining noobs that insane builds are leaving this game.
    Stop nerfing dks, more will leave.

10. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

They/we are gone because they /we are not needed anymore. They/we were good while supporting the game ... but they now decided they don't need us/them.
    The money and the support were very good ... but the dev team is now forgetting who brought them there ... they forgot who brought more players in the game ... they are now flying high ... they don't need us.
    Everything is going to return back as a boomerang.
    Instant karma !

11. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Sad, this game could have kept players for many years to come

12. jelbeat

jelbeat Regular

Couldn't find a more suitable thread, but me thinks this match surely was unbalanced!
    [​IMG]