PW reset email received by me on 5-12-2020, I don't play this game, I want to help them

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Six7One, Jul 7, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Six7One

Six7One Forum Greenhorn

Hello all,

I received a PW reset for this game, however, I have never heard about this game until today. I thought it was spam. I searched my history and this account is 4 years old. I assume that someone has a similar email to my own and there was a typo in registration. The reason why I am doing this is because I am a gamer too. I know it is frustrating spending 4 years playing a game only to lose it your progress. I really want you to keep your account. PM me your username if this applies to you, and if I am the one who has your account I will gladly help you. I didn't want to post it here because I don't want to get bombarded with reset emails by trolls.
    Hope to hear from you.

2. enocsanchezruiz2

enocsanchezruiz2 Forum Greenhorn

Hi, this issues often are relation of bugs in your connection, however on time this is effect, is too difficult retorn you pj bye!

3. Six7One

Six7One Forum Greenhorn

I'm trying to return someone's account to them. I don't play this game. I registered on this site to help them get their account back. Hopefully they read this.