Suggestion Q8 set for dwarfs

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by Slabutul9, Jul 11, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slabutul9

Slabutul9 Someday Author

As Q8 set was finally fixed for mage, should also be changed for dwarfs. At the moment in pvp if you get stunned 1 second and you dont have an escape ready, you get hited 2 times by turrets + 2x heavy shot. So in one second you get 200% dmg from rocked 2x300% from turrets and 2x300% from heavy shot which is a total of 1400% dmg. As DK when you run to catch a dwarf you can mostly use: wings, jump and basic hit, and in the moment you use those skills your char stops moving for a sec, and again to deal 100-175% dmg you recieve 600% dmg... with dwarfs healing more than you. They can just place turrets and run/heal arround with the turrets dealing wayy too much dmg. With sigri set the dmg of the blue turrets should be changed from 100% to 30-40%/hit... so 90-120% in total, instead of 300% like now, to balance atleast a little bit the pvp.

2. callme0216

callme0216 Padavan

What?
    The healing is what you saying is from the group tallent, which i think didnt ment to be working in PVP ,but quess what they do work.
    All you saying is from a DK perspective, all the other 3 class can destroy the turrets immediatelly..
    The Set changes what you talking about is pretty much to balance the Dwarf-DK's fights in PVP i cant see anything else.. non of the other 2 classes die because of that, at least the good players cant.

Wait for the PVP changes.

3. Slabutul9

Slabutul9 Someday Author

Which dwarf is able to stack them? is hard to place them and hit with 2x quick shot? And at the moment as DK is imposible to kill a dwarf with lower stats than you. in 3v3 for example the team with dwarf always win, even if its a 3v2 for example...3xDK vs 1xDK 1x Dwarf. if you get stunned where the turrets are you are dead. About the heal... is not from group tree so its supposed to work solo and in pvp.

Edit: Can even be something like turrets shoting 3x all the time with q8 set, but each doing 40% dmg

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    DBS-Flamelurker likes this.
  4. callme0216

callme0216 Padavan

The game shouldnt be ballanced cause of the PVP is what im saying.
    The other 2 class still destorying the turrets left and right.

5. DBS-Flamelurker

DBS-Flamelurker Exceptional Talent

War has been balanced for pvp, and now it sucks.
    Ranger and Dwarf are too strong compared to War.

6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I don't think it sucks ... tanks are still powerful in the arena.

As for the midgets ... yes something is wrong with them.
    They have constant healing and having huge damage with 1H+shield.

Veηom and DBS-Flamelurker like this.
  7. Slabutul9

Slabutul9 Someday Author

They are... if some Bugs will finally be fixed, but they are not. Atm bcs of the debuff stack from ranger is almost impossible to kill a good ranger with an op tank ...beeing slowed down from 30 to 90% all the time... including when you have dragon skin on. This should be fixed and then it would be OK in general for general balance (without dwarfs) -)

8. Purgerzg

Purgerzg Active Author

1.Midgets have healing from steam conductor + Group exp (working in pvp?!),so it is clearly bug and should be fixed.

2.As for the archers … yes something is wrong with them.
    They have EA exploding in air and and having huge damage with 1H+shield.
    ;)

9. trakilaki

Which is not a bug and there is nothing to be fixed.
    where do you want EA to explode? Underground, in the subway or maybe in the sewers of Kingshill?

10. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

There's something weird, with an update it said that EA can now explode when hitting objects which was cool I liked it for rangers, now they say its a bug

11. trakilaki

Like they know what they are talking about.

MademoiselleCaramel likes this.
  12. Kraken8

Kraken8 Padavan

Well i talked about that a month or two ago , but some ppl told me that i have no idea about pvp xD Well seems i know something about pvp, they say DK is now balanced , so its fine to try to hit a dwarf , and just die from some automated turrets with q8 , which its just placed there, so the dwarf just need to place them down and run around them lol

So we should die from rangers that just spam EA without any aiming skills ? Why should we die when the arrow dont even hit us ? Every other class have to hit you , but ranger just need to spam EA around you so you get dmg without even be hitted. Already EA its OP skill because of the armor break (with 2 EA you get double armor break) + the green arrow, so the dmg its too much already.... i would like to get your opinion about that

lovatic66, Veηom, stasis and 2 others like this.
  13. trakilaki

What bloody double armor break?
    As for EA ... I have already given my opinion long time ago.

14. Hetsunien

Hetsunien Padavan

What exactly is that you are referring about? Why we rangers should die from SW when they don't know that concept? (Fireballs, Ice Missiles, Guardian) or SM (Turrets).

If Rangers don't have a little piece of aiming then you should not die. People want that EA hit their character twice and keep their HP over 50%. It's better to learn how to avoid and when attack than write all of this nonsense.

15. Slabutul9

Slabutul9 Someday Author

Yes, easy to avoid when you are slowed down from 30 to 90% (debuffs stack) including when you have dragon skin on and you should be ''immune'' :D

lovatic66 and DBS-Flamelurker like this.
  16. heror

heror Forum Baron

Well let me counter what you say too why should ple who know pvp well and fight vs endgame players get hit by noobs firing blind EAs and catch you because it explodes .... long time passed since EA exploded and i started playing pvp so now i have the habit of moving slightly so i dont get hit by the projectile but guess what not anymore you MUST use teleport or smt because of EA goes right next to you you are guaranteed to hit. Without wisdom hp i have like 40k which is easily 1 or 2 shoted with unmarked ea q8 or mages was bugged strong so they even said EA was gonna explode uppon hitting terain.

Idk if its not a bug they why isnt mage fireball exploding in aoe range in the end or why isnt tank"s ground stun explode at max range without need for upgrade.
    Ill say it again: it was removed for a reason, now its time to get back where it belongs to the recycle bin

For dwarfs i dont get why the turrets can block it makes no sence and q8 + shield makes dwarf broken you either have to hit the turrets but you are vulnerable to get atacked by the dwarf himself or atack the dwarf and get decimated by the turrets .. the moment you see you are vs a 1h dwarf with q8 you know its not 1v1 but 1 v3 so gg

Veηom and stasis like this.
  17. Hetsunien

Hetsunien Padavan

Then dragon skin is bugged, feel free to report it to support.

The last time I checked PvP it was a MUST to use all abilities to win a fight. I get hit by EA the same as any other and I don't see where's the problem. Every ranger has the Herald's set so they need to catch you with net before the arrowspam, if you get hit by net you better consider first not being so obvious.

Herald's set Rangers only can shoot 1 arrow and then they have to wait 3 seconds to try the second. If you can't move back and get hit by this explosion then your PvP skills are not that good. Of course, everyone make mistakes. The problem is in this version of Drakensang mistakes are paid with 1hit k.o.

meurerplay likes this.
  18. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

Turrets with 0 steam cost, triple hits, slow down effect and triggers on hit effects like SWs ice missile... I LIKE IT!
    Pls suggest more things like this!!

Right now you have to be hitten and critted (2 times) with basic attack, againt someone that spent 50% resurce for a single turret, only 1 projectle out of 9 will slow down, turrets are destroyable (and you get back 0 steam) and dwarfs can regen only 5 times before they will stay with 0 steam and it takes 7" to regen 20 steam.
    On the other side, 1 single hit for a DK means full rage and how many times can you heal with that?

19. heror

heror Forum Baron

its your problem that you havent seen 1h rangers who can shoot 2 - 3 EA s normally ...... and about my argument what if you have already used your teleport as a mage.. or you think we have a bilion movement skills like tanks....

The other thing is if you make a mistake vs mage he hits you with 130% dmg skill while rangers with 350 unmarked and 700 marked fun fact thats my destruction which has 3-4 seconds cast time ..... ye tell me more
    This brings me to my initial answer if it gonna hit so hard then it doesnt need aoe explosion out of nowhere....

20. Slabutul9

Slabutul9 Someday Author

you either dont really play pvp, either your stats are bad :) As an example... I play on heredur and at the moment i don't lose to any other DK from my server, neither mages. Only 2 rangers are able to kill me bcs of the slowing effect bug from ranger. But dwarfs? i get killed by dwarf with lower stats that me pretty easy bcs if you wanna admit it or not... the q8 set is too op. You have to crit 2 times to get the 3 bullets on turrers... wow really? i didnt knew it, and does that take more than 1 sec? No... it doesnt, until you get closer he already have the 3 bullets cause 2 basic hits take like 0,5 sec. Then everytime you hit(as DK) you get hitted too by the turrets. And the biggest problem is in 3v3 not really 1v1, where if you have a dwarf in team..you will him, bcs his team mates only have to stun the others close to the turrets. if you get stunned and you dont have escape you are dead, bcs only from the dwarf in 1 stun you get 2 hits by each turret which is 300%x4 + 2x heavy shots :). and turrets are easy to destroy? If your stats are bad than maybe, but do you really stay to kill the turrets in a fight while the others ht you? or at 1v1 i am pretty sure the dwarf will just look at you while you try to destroy them :). Not 100% sure but i think the turrets have same armor/resist/block as you and 150% HP... so goodluck killing turrets with 130k hp 80% block 70% reduction 80% armor :)

How many times you can heal with that? you can spamm the heal or use it one time... you will still heal 2%/sec, so that argument is sensless. getting full rage in 1 hit or in 5 sec wont change anything for the heal :)

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.