Quesiton about free trail extra hotbar and essence

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Sindetta, Aug 29, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Sindetta

Sindetta Forum Greenhorn

One of my characters hit lvl 31 and I got a pop up menu about a free trial for 15 days extra hotbar. I clicked on accept or whatever button that was there and the pop up went away. No extra hotbar showed up. I logged in and out of game thinking maybe then it would appear but it did not. What do I have to do to make it show up? Also, can I use andermant to pay for the extra hotbar each month? If so, how much does it cost?

I notice on some skills on the tooltip it says essence cost. What is this referring to? There are essences that increase exp, is that what it's referring too? Odd since I been using the abilities without any in my inventory. It's in storage though.

Thanks for any replies.

FAALHAAS likes this.
  2. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Duke

With up/down arrow you can switch between hotbars. (in settings you could give it a shortcut per hotbar)
    You can't just use ander to open hotbars i think. You get 1 for premium and 2 extra for deluxe...but I don't think you will ever need that :)

Regarding essence. I think you confuse exp books with essence, but you can equip essence of vigor (just double click it, or drag it into the slots far right of the skill bar). The amount you see in tooltip, is the amount you use per usage of skill. It will do some extra damage depending on what essence you use.
    Since you most likely new, just stick with the white 25% dmg essence. This is the only essence you can buy with gold fairly cheap in any of the towns from NPC. Other essence can drop /buy them with ander/event rewards/bonus codes etc.

You most likely allready dropped some other essence, but just keep them incase you need to defeat a boss while questing.