Quest find nerina

Discussion in 'Quests' started by gameako3, Dec 6, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. gameako3

gameako3 Padavan

How can I do that quest pls help

find nerina at sargon shadow castle
    Where is Sargon castle o cant find

2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello. It would seem that you need to wait for the event to start before you are able to enter Sargon's castle;

regards;
    Shine2

3. Robcio

Robcio Forum Greenhorn

I have same problem with Nerina- I can't find her. Its 2/4 mission "lost in forest" - find Nerina. Any tips about it?

4. TrashPvPclickers

TrashPvPclickers Forum Greenhorn

Sargon's Shadowfort... rly we need wait the event?

5. CaballoLoco

CaballoLoco Active Author

To find Nerina you have to go to CLEAR OF ARTASHA ..... you leave there through the exit door, and on the map you look for the trunk to open the portals (there is only one) .... three entrances open , choose the one that says CLEAR ,,, be guided by the trail of blood (some stains on the floor) ... there you have to defend it ... and now ...Excuse my English ,,, I use the translator

6. LexaWR

LexaWR Forum Greenhorn

Currently, this quest isn't available in this patch (R245_34). Wait for the upcoming patch.

7. AlingeriKaio

AlingeriKaio Forum Greenhorn

Eu estou com o mesmo problema.
    No evento de Sargon tentei procurar e não achei a Nerina.

8. Paladin21

Paladin21 Forum Apprentice

You don't need to find Nerina in Sargon event, just kill Sargon and the mission is completed.
    Nerina is not there.

9. -Bastizor-

-Bastizor- Someday Author

And where can Sargon be found outside of the event ?

10. BestCherso1998

BestCherso1998 Someday Author

There's his old form at Andrakasch, but it doesn't count for Nerina's quest.

11. -Bastizor-

-Bastizor- Someday Author

Yep so it doesn’t work outside of the event.
    Thank you