Quest item dissapeared

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by BlightOne, Sep 9, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlightOne

BlightOne Forum Greenhorn

My quest item Kobold Door has dissapeared after i crafted it on the workbench and now im stuck... has anybody encountered the same problem ? Cant enter Stalgard, and cant redo the quest (whitch was a massive pain in the ass)

2. Beldak

Beldak Regular

Did you double checked your inventory or your bank? If you have premium check the premium tab as well. I don't think you can discard quest items. It never happened to me, it was in my inventory after i crafted it.

3. Mikersen

Mikersen Someday Author

If I remember correctly you get the quest to make a kobold door at lvl 43 at the end of this quest the kobold door gets removed from your inventory. When you reach lvl 44 you'll get a new quest from that quest keeper and he'll give you the door back. At that moment you can enter stalgard. So... Good luck farming dungeons till lv 44.

4. thuglifederp

thuglifederp Active Author

Lvl up and then see if you have anymore main quest at the guy who gave you the quest to craft the key ( sorry i dont remember if he has anything else for you)
    All i know is that i crafted the key and then i had to lvl up in order to go in the next map

5. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

_Baragain_ likes this.
  6. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

And reading before clicking "Reply" saved me from having to do the search for him.

Now, in summery, two words: "Level up."

7. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

VukChe likes this.
  8. -gnarlymilk-

-gnarlymilk- Forum Apprentice

I did the quest to make the door but the item used to get into Stalgard ( the door ) is missing from my inventory.. Im wondering If I accidentally destroyed it ?? If I have to re do the entire quest that's fine but I can tart the quest over.. please Help

--MERGED--

upon further review it appears I may need to be lvl 44 ( currently 43 ) which opens up the quest to obtain the door? I SWEAR I just did a quest that gathered a ton of parts to make a door, maybe I'm loosing my mind lol.

Last edited by moderator: Sep 23, 2016
  9. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

You need to be level 44 iirc. If you turned it in,i think you still have to wait til level 44

10. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

Yes, you have to get to lv44 in order to progress further. No worries, all will be able to be resumed once you go up another level.

11. -gnarlymilk-

-gnarlymilk- Forum Apprentice

Great! But its gona be a rough grind to 44 im only 1/2 way lol At least that area the mobs respawn- Thanks for the clarification !!

12. trakilaki

Don't forget to finish all defending quests.

13. Mikersen

Mikersen Someday Author

rough grind? it probably takes 2 hours. Going from lvl 45 to 50. thats a rough grind. brings 30-50 hours of grinding in a boring map. Best thing Bigpoint could come up with. Since i got to lvl 47 im just derping on the forums. :confused:

14. Aelenduria

Aelenduria Forum Greenhorn

Why doesn't Drakenang change Levander's parting words at quest completion to clear up what happens to the Kobold Door for level 43 characters? On another (now closed) "Kobold Door" thread (search for it), it is said that this question about the 'disappearing door' comes up like once a week*. How much more evidence does Drakensang need that it is a confusing quest? By level 43 we've all done MANY 'map access' quests, and - in those cases where some item is received/crafted in order to access the next map - that item GOES INTO INVENTORY. NATURALLY we expect to see the Kobold Door in our inventory and we all ask what's up when we don't see it!

I've played 3 different characters to levels 42-43, and this is the first quest that was not self-explanatory enough in game for me to even NEED to contact support or look in the forums! I guess that means most Drakensang quests are pretty well explained, but that makes it all the more curious that Drakensang sees no need to get the in game explanation of this quest up to their high standard!

*A 'Super Forum Moderator' in that other thread (https://board-en.drakensang.com/thr...drakasch-but-now-dont-know-where-it-is.72230/) actually agreed that the question comes up all the time and THEN CLOSED THE THREAD, so no-one could ask the very sensible question why - IF it the question comes up all the time - Drakensang doesn't do anything in game to clear the issue up!

--MERGED--

Yes, it is in your inventory immediately after crafting it, but as soon as you show it to Levander it leaves your inventory and Levander doesn't tell you what he's done with it (at least that's what's happend to me and lots of others). Everyone assures me he'll give it back to me upon reaching level 44 but I haven't made it there yet... (indeed a hard grind to get through half of level 44 with no more quests to do)

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  15. trakilaki

That is not quite true ... the system is giving notification (in yellow text I think) that the item has been removed from your inventory ... but you have probably missed that one.
    What that moderator meant was ... players are always asking questions and starting new threads without reading the existing ones ... which have been already answered and explained.

16. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

The funny thing is that I never really read the quests and picked up that I "should" be able to access Stalgard after finishing that quest that always confuses people. I always just did everything until there were no more question marks or exclamation marks and my quest log was empty and when they were all gone, I assumed that it was time to grind until I leveled up. I was confused the first time I saw someone say that the door was missing because, when I had done it, it was just common sense.

Morinphen likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.