Suggestion Quests that require you to combine items..

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Tigraine-Mantear, Jun 9, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tigraine-Mantear

Tigraine-Mantear Someday Author

I am busy working my way through all the quests in the game and one thing that is driving me slightly nutty is that I totally forget what I am supposed to be combining once I get to the crafting table. Especially if I have picked up numerous quest items which I am not yet ready to hand in.

Once you have the combining part of the quest to do, more often than not when you check the quest log it does not tell you what to combine.

So, my suggestion would be to colour differently each quest item line - make all the backgrounds of the items that require combining the same colour and have a different colour for each combing quest - make sense?

Yes yes, I know I can use the Wiki to look it up, but quite frankly I don't want to.

Kiwigal1244 likes this.
  2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

But they do tell you what to pick up. :)
    Those players who are playing the quests with multiple characters can combine the items blindfolded ... but for those who are new and playing them for the first time there is one trick you can try. The items that you need for combining are usually single items (not in stack) except you picked up more items than you need. Try combining those items ... or ... solve the other quests and all other items will vanish from your inventory.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.