R132 Has a new beginning!!!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Bearer-of-Death, Aug 9, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

[​IMG]

xEthnic likes this.
  2. NightWalker

NightWalker Board Analyst

Hi greg! I'm sure the team isn't just spending all their time on the new tutorial! One thing regards guild pvp is that all the strong players will gather in a guild. Another thing is it does not PVP players to be in the same guild as PVEers as PVEers will not PVP. This not only ostracizes PVEers, it also ostracizes weaker players and friends may not remain friends :( Instead of thinking of guild pvp, why don't you guys go for other guild functions? Also, what happens to people who want to farm low levels? Why not increase the "low end" stats for legendary items on higher level items so that everyone is happy and can learn to stop using low level items?

3. Guitarman

Guitarman Forum Master

err... what happens in R131 ? Mortis easy mode ? :)

Serenthía likes this.
  4. Achilles121

Achilles121 Forum Apprentice

DUDE! You are hilarious

5. trakilaki

Now this is lame.
    Old page was better.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. jozo91

jozo91 Active Author

blah that wont fix bugs

7. Shiivax

Shiivax Forum Apprentice

And now who have grimmagstone item is very very OP... ^^

8. achillia

achillia Forum Connoisseur

.....Oh please fix these bugss! Anyway hope release 132 will give us again the old joy of the game!!! "fingers crossed" :D:p

9. Greekhell

Greekhell Advanced

well I will disagree with you on that. I actually like this and I think it fits with new begging

kidno likes this.
  10. Özkan

Özkan Forum Inhabitant

New web page or new looking, new maps, old maps...

This is not just or main problem of the game and some of us will like and some of us will not.

Thats why we all do not like the same color or same food.

The food is not problem to be meat or hotdog or fruit ect. Problem is it must not make you sick.

Game is full with bugs. Same events, same faces (players) in pvp. Same maps. even in my server when i register for 6v6 i wait 1 hour than close the game. Because there are not enough players to play 6v6.

So first these must be fixed if the BP wants people to play this game. Then we make conversations "oh web page is good or not".

We must focus and make preasure to CM to fixes main bugs first. Otherwise the game will be garbage as the same as lotsf of game...

Serenthía likes this.
  11. kidno

kidno Forum Greenhorn

what happens in R131

12. Greekhell

Greekhell Advanced

its completelly skipped

13. trakilaki

You disagree on base of what facts?
    Or you simply like background image better than the one at old home page?
    Putting fancy crap without point is nonsense.
    We are talking about functionality and giving information. You can read what I have to say on this one.

14. Bearer-of-Death

Bearer-of-Death Exceptional Talent

Yup, trakilaki for once is correct:p
    I also don't like the home page, besides having lesser functions, it also looks grim n' dead...too many gray colors and empty space.

But hey, its not like DSO will change anything in or out of the game only because we don't like it.

If they listen to us, they would know what to do, right!!!
    DSO does want they want, its their game, no matter how much feedback you give, things will never change to our needs or liking.

I have found a replacement for DSO, its the same type of game, but with a enormous amount of abilities to evolve, it will take me some time to understand the game mechanics, so if DSO doesn't evolve, especially towards the F2P class, i will most certainly leave this game.

The game

goe-spec and Serenthía like this.
  15. Laxerious

Laxerious Forum Apprentice

I think it's great your making the effort to improve the game in some areas but the biggest on going problem is Game lag/Bugs ...everyday it's the same...I've been on Dso since the beginning ...don't understand why there is so many bugs in game play...seems that it's"more important to serious gamer's" than a few Visual improvements...Being a p2p player and a continued customer.. and I'm sure there are many like me.. that the staff of dso would take that into actually consideration and address these issues and actually implement a permanent fix.it makes more sense from a Business stand point to keep those dedicated players happy..not the fly by night gamer whom only comes online once in awhile and stays at a low lvl for months on end. seems to me in order to be a successful company you have to keep your valued and dedicated customers happy...don't get me wrong I love Dso but hate the lack of time and effort to improving actual game play...I hear we're(dev's) are improving this and address that ..but trust me "we" don't see the fixes for said bugs. It would be Nice if we felt our input was valued and taken seriously...feels as though we're being brushed off in a way.

16. jozo91

jozo91 Active Author

i found replacement to bearer but i wait to see in wich direction this game go probably i will leave to.there are many games better than this where devs fix bugs

Bearer-of-Death likes this.
  17. Greekhell

Greekhell Advanced

For functionality as a start it is easier for me to log in through phone and I believe as a reason it can stand alone secondary imagine yourself as a rookie first time logging in all the info are easier to aproach so yes I said that it is fancy but it is both

18. Bearer-of-Death

Bearer-of-Death Exceptional Talent

Reason....
    1st - The lack of professional programmers.
    2nd - The gamer testers probably only test the changes and not the hole game.
    3th - Releasing an update with the full knowledge that it is flawed/bugged, independently of its consequences towards the gameplay.

Hi jozo91,

I only started to look for an alternative yesterday and since weekend is close(holiday on friday, BIG weekend for me:)) and the expansion of abilities of the characters is so enormous(like FF10) i will need some months to fully understand and test it.

I only hope that DSO realize the huge mistake they are making before its too late and lose many F2P class and some P2P.
    Normally when a F2P leaves a game, they don't return, a P2P probably never leaves due to its investment...at least until the day they shutdown the game, due to low income.

goe-spec and Serenthía like this.
  19. fuzbucket

fuzbucket Forum Apprentice

AMEN brother.

20. DoesItReallyMatter

DoesItReallyMatter Forum Apprentice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.