R132 Has a new beginning!!!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Bearer-of-Death, Aug 9, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soxx101

soxx101 Forum Connoisseur

Stop All The Crying, If You Don't Like The Game Or What Is Happening...LEAVE
    No One Is Forcing you To Stay Here....

Alway A Pleasure
    Soxx...

Have A Nice Day !!!!!

2. Zokin

Zokin Forum Expert

Says one of the biggest cry babies here xD you changed your tune from "if this isn't fixed i'm leaving" to this:
    Or you're just a bad troll? :D

3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You can run the game on phone? I don't know if i can play it too ... on my phone ... I have never tried.
    BTW this model I got.

VMmage and Zokin like this.
  4. Greekhell

Greekhell Advanced

well using teamviewer at both your devices and then sync them you can do that(just for basic suff like getting daily gifts and using the chats) but if you ever get a decent phone and not a relic you can try that and see but the main reason I use it is for forum as a matter of fact I write this post on the phone just after checking my daily

5. soxx101

soxx101 Forum Connoisseur

Think you have me mixed up with someone else lol, i have been here from the start...
    Why would i leave i love it here, watching everyone moan, like you lol
    check your posts, you are always crying about something... try using google for a come back....

Always a pleasure
    Soxx.....

6. Zokin

Zokin Forum Expert

Umm no, i didn't mixed you for no one. Did you accepted some kind of bribe from bp? :D It's a bit of hypocrite to criticise something that you were into to. And you should know that i "moan" because i don't want to keep silent and accept all the crap they toss at me, i play this game for fun and only for fun. I'm just a bit too sentimental to watch something that was good to be destroyed like this. :)
    Zokin
    PS: I like your signature :D

Serenthía and Bearer-of-Death like this.
  7. Serenthía

Serenthía Someday Author

Seriously???? Are you saying that you leave your computer on while you're on your phone.... wow those electric bills must be something :p

8. Bearer-of-Death

Bearer-of-Death Exceptional Talent

Hummm...leaving your PC on while you're not at home, isn't that was what bot-users used to do???

Any smartphone can access the game forum and post there, you don't need team-viewer for that and leave your PC on...as for login, wait until you get home or go to cyber coffee-shop or similar.

goe-spec and Serenthía like this.
  9. Greekhell

Greekhell Advanced

My pc is on for other reasons too and no I am noy using any bots but the thing is that all this started as a reason why I like login screen better
    P.s bot users had their pc on and drakensang and bot program running I just control mine from distance

Serenthía and Bearer-of-Death like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.