R163 Preview

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by trakilaki, Mar 30, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eedman86

eedman86 Junior Expert

April Fools came a bit early huh

Knifefromjack and Armando like this.
  2. Armando

Armando Forum Connoisseur

As it may not be so easy to spot and memorize all trees and fieldstones in the Swaywood Dale (Event Attack on Resistance Command Center) during your first visits, I created a map...
    Voilà:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
  3. Testador

Testador Junior Expert

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Yes they Nerfed it down

That is why I put the wiki event guide on hold ... so I can see all the changes first XD

5. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

@Testador and @trakilaki I have got confirmation and changed the Official Event Guide.

Cheers.

6. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

What a shame. It is still good for a SM, but I'd never use it over a pure crit decoration for a SW, RA, or DK. I'll try to get it on my DK with speed runs (for completion's sake) and then work on my SM for the rest of the event.

7. LudiGrozd

LudiGrozd Advanced

Could someone be kind and post Khalys set (if there is one now) and how much event progress per entry on main event map?

8. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

So far there are no new items there

[​IMG]

LudiGrozd likes this.
  9. LudiGrozd

LudiGrozd Advanced

Thank you, @trakilaki :)

Ok, so I found out how much event progress there is on event maps.

For map1 and farming the entrance to then main map2, require 5 realm fragments per entry and gives around 10 progress, +25 for finishing the quest in 6 runs (30 realms total) and map2 gives anywhere from 60-90 so the minimum should be around 95-105 and max about 135 or so. To finish event we need 3600 progress meaning 32-38 runs, meaning 960-1140 realm fragment. So .. yeah, that a lot!

trakilaki likes this.
  10. _Baragain_

Except that there are repeatable quests in the event that reward you with realm frags which offsets the amount spent on entrance fees. Also, you get some entrances to the defend map from the progress, and random fluctuations mean that it will likely take a lot less than that.

11. BetyBabaliciousBling

BetyBabaliciousBling Forum Apprentice

Hey there,
    Why isnt anyone talking about Drake's quest.
    And does it grant you an achieve
    ?
    Thanks

12. Armando

Armando Forum Connoisseur

No, no achievement.
    It has 2 parts: first, you have to collect four leaves for crafting the cloverleaf amulet, from 4 different boss monsters randomly present in the RCC under siege. This first parts gives a legendary weapon as quest reward.
    With the crafted amulet, you can open Raydyn's sarcophagus in Swaywood Dales and fight her. She's a fire mage who deals quite some damage, but doesn't call any companions. For defeating her and bringing her staff to Drake (quest 2/2), the reward is a polished gem bag, i.e. one guaranteed polished gem.
    Also see this wikia quest page.

13. LudiGrozd

LudiGrozd Advanced

That only 5 realms fragments and 1 time only. This is looking like a really good event planed bad. The old way of playing this event was way better and more fun.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  14. ekant1992

ekant1992 Padavan

Could you please elabrote you calculation as,
    You said 10 for every run on map 1 and 25 for finishing quest in 6 runs i.e.85 progres+ mp2 entry = 30 frags
    map 2 gives somewhere around 60- 90 i.e. 30 frags = 145 -175 progress , considering the minimum value it would take 25 runs i.e. 750 frags

15. _Baragain_

You're telling me... I have 999 battle tokens from the last time they did a defend event over a year and a half ago.

16. LudiGrozd

LudiGrozd Advanced

I need to recalculate it, different progress but it's gonna be a lot in the end am sure of it.

No, dude. I was just thinking out-loud/note to game designers. :)

17. Troneck86

Troneck86 Forum Great Master

Sad that I'll have to forgo another event because of these Realm Frag shortages. Maybe if I skip enough events in the next six months I can start up again. Not a big deal, I have enough Draken for the last Dragonache piece (if it ever shows up again :rolleyes:).

The last defend event was pretty fun, maybe I'll try out a few runs.

18. LudiGrozd

LudiGrozd Advanced

Maybe not. :)
    I have around 270 relms now on my SW, I'll just keep farming more. You should do the same.

Event:
    Map1 - 20 progress per entry, 6-7 entry to finish it = 120 to 140 progress / 30 to 35 realms
    Map2 - 65 progress from map on average + 100 from quests = 165 progress
    Total = 285 to 305 for 30 to 35 realms / 13 runs on main map2 = 350 to 390 realms to finish it.

MegaNuker likes this.
  19. Sshadowfang

Sshadowfang Forum Apprentice

hi i heard a rumor that it will use up 1000 realm fragments to complete this event as i have 800 is it worth me wasting all of them or waiting until next time this event comes around

20. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

On the first map you should have a max of 6 runs there are 5 free wood and you need 30. I took me 4 runs to aquire 30 wood and others got maps as drops.

My suggestion is to figure 5 farming maps.
    You start with 25 free event progress.

We will take the 165 that is what I saw also.

You will need to do the farming map 70 times and use up 350 realm frags.

I know you said 350 to 390 but I I think people will far less say 250 to 350

LudiGrozd likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.