R194

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by trakilaki, Jun 29, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

:D:D:D:eek::eek::eek::eek::confused::confused::confused::confused::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

LOL!

BTW : seems a great Release.

2. Redkiller12

Redkiller12 Forum Great Master

The currency bag seems to be a nice improvement.As i see you can have one of all the currency to be shown on top left.I would like to choose 3 things for example frags,materis and glyphs and not only one.But anyway,it's totally going to help us by saving space in inventory.

3. Hey there,

Just asking ... is it possible, for example, use Mortis ring T1, leg ring T4, 300 augment and 300 solid cores directly to get a Mortis T4 ring, or we should do T1 -> T2, after T2 -> T3 and finally T3 -> T4 ?

If we could ... I think this will be insane :confused:

4. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

No, Augment cores go tier by tier, just like this:

The only type of core crafting that can skip tiers is the Soul Core one.

trakilaki likes this.
  5. Thanks for answer.

Nice, it don't will be "that strong"

6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Augment Core transfer crafting upgrades the item only to the next tier.
    But if you pay attention to the pics above you can see that it requires amount of cores required for the lower tier not the tier you are upgrading to (I don't know if this is a bug or intentional ... but ATM that is the way it is).
    Amount of cores required:
    T1 to T2 - 150
    T2 to T3 - 200
    T3 to T4 - 250
    That means you will need
    600x Augment cores (660 drakens)
    600x Solid Cores
    1x T2 junk legendary ring
    1x T3 junk legendary ring
    1x T4 junk legendary ring

Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
  7. fab

fab Advanced

FYI, dks spam immunity skills and as well as stun charge to do damage and avoid damage as well ( since no potions is allow anymore why dks still able to heal is as good as using potions in pvp )
    , rangers spam blade dance to avoid damage and EA to enormous damage and wolves or trees to shield them for a few secs while they goes in for kill.
    Mages spam ice missile around the arena, slowing down everyone and hitting the with 35% of their basic damage.
    SM spam turrets and run around like a MAD COW searching for grass to eat.

8. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Okay! Finally no more twinking.:cool:

The new type of stats on items for all lvls seems a good way for normal players to catch up to twinks, but that would make players stronger than the PvE environment. And also this seems to be more pay to win than ever since gems will make a huge difference because the enchantments are in %%%.

Are they ruining the New Moon sets? Because that's how it looks to me. No more CHR and CD? And... "successful hit"? :rolleyes:
    At least we get higher modes on NM, hopefully we won't get just single progress drops on those ones too.:rolleyes:
    Damn, I still have the brutal enforcer pauldrons in my inventory since... ever... now I won't be able to complete it. I did only Karabossa runs :rolleyes:. At least I have a full lvl 55 Witch Chaser set that looks like it's worth to keep and convert... NOT!

Almost forgot: Banzai for the currency bag!:D

9. flodder

flodder Regular

Nice for all :) Years ago players ask.. pls boost me..now they ask xp block.. with the new release they will ask boost me again :D

10. bloodyneo

bloodyneo Forum Master

taking 1 sec from herald set is called stealing and taking off explosion effect is another nerf which defy the rules of physics ,,even i hit a balloon filled with water on the wall the balloon explode ....we (players or customers) paying real world money to buy premium and buy essence to get those uniques and you(developers) nerfing those unique is NOT FAIR we should ask for refund for those materi frag we wasted to costume crafted those unique....first action i will take is to use the server 100% free means canceling my premium and not buying anything at all.........to me EA and this 3 sec is our(rangers) only hope we have in pve and taking 1 sec from it means hard core ranger nerfing......servers are empty already....do you(developers) want it more empty? then you are doing good job...good luck with that

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
  11. fab

fab Advanced

You gave SWEETS to rangers and you take back just a puny 1 sec from them and they RANT like hell here and SINCE no potions is allowed in PVP, why dks still able to regen HP and they GOT SO MUCH HP, does it sounds fair to other characters o_O:confused:

12. Steve-Ranger

Steve-Ranger Forum Greenhorn

Guys, lowlvls will still exist, with or without XP Block it doesn't matter. You forget something... we can still play 5v5 with or without XP, it will us take years to get lvl 50/55... Just chill lads

13. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

That is why I said:
    This simply needs to be the first step of many. Other things that would help cure this cancer would include limiting item improvements to no more than +5 of the player's XP level. Same with Knowledge level and PvP level. Gems could also be locked out based on level. For example, in what world should a LVL 15 have full flawless or higher. Another would be to make Honor points earned in PvP also worth a certain amount of XP so that the more points a player gets (like in your 5v5 example) the faster they level up.

Given time and more improvements like this and BigPoint might earn some of my trust back... and that is saying something!

Morinphen and Llogos like this.
  14. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

They nerfed the EA too.Not just the q7.Now it wont explode anymore xD (Dont know how accurate this video is, i dont have a TS account to check it out.)

Good points.Lets hope we get to see these implemented ingame aswell.

True.But you wont be able to farm/play events anymore.You will eventually get bored of loging in and doing pvp all over again.Besides, if BP is serious about xp blocking and is aiming to force the low ranks to level, you can expect some other changes to occur that will make u lvl up (like the limits pointed out by Baragain for instance)

15. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

If BigPoint implemented half the things I recommend, the game would be orders of magnitude more balanced than it is right now. Instead, they take 2+ years to implement something that we've been screaming about and when they finally do, they make is sound like they had this brilliant idea that we should all love them for. How much do you want to bet that they make a huge deal about the change and down the road, when we complain that they don't listen to us, they will point to this release and say "Look, We Listen!" and we'll say "Only after we jump up and down on your desks with out hair on fire for two years," and then they'll try to shrug it off like it no big deal.

Morinphen and Gryngol like this.
  16. Steve-Ranger

Steve-Ranger Forum Greenhorn

We got gems in game we got glyphs, both available for real money... it's there so everyone can obtain it. Some people like lowlvl (NOT BECAUSE OF PVP) it just makes fun for some people like me. But If there's no XP Block anymore then we are going to play pvp.. that will destroy the game for new players as well. Real lowlvls are not playing pvp, the ones who do play are not lowlvls for me.

Cheers

17. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

Let me remind you that many things on test server are bugs or testing materials and some never come to the live servers. if they nerf the q7 set for rangers so it will be for 2 seconds then its fine, because we will still be able to farm decently, although some would say its big nerf. However, i doubt they will remove the explosion. Dont forget the name of the skill "explosive arrow".whats the point of the name if it wont explode? Dont believe whatever you see on test server.Besides, rangers have only this skill to farm. without that farming will be hell, so will pvp and if you ask me, a hell lot of rangers will leave the game, if a ridiculus change like this comes to the live servers

18. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

What's interesting is that vid never shows the Ranger actually hitting a player or mob. If what the devs are trying to do here is making EA only explode when it hits a target then I am not overly concerned. I am not one of those RA's that just spams EA all over the place hoping it does some damage.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

19. Redkiller12

Redkiller12 Forum Great Master

If that's going to be happened,then they have to do something else to balance it,like decreasing the concentration cost to 50 or make bigger the arrow because as it is now it's really SMALL to actually hit a player or buff another ability.Going though many nerfs,one of which is unnecessary, just destroys a character than blancing it.

Edit:This might be a bug though,as it hits the walls and it doesn't explode.It hits a target anyway so it should have exploded,just like SW's ice sphere does.

20. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

It is only exploding when hitting a monster/player
    But good luck hitting them because the EA is missing all the time + it has a trajectory bug ... I aim the target ... Hunting Arrow is hitting ... PS is hitting ... but EA is missing or going in different direction.
    Also when targeting a group of monsters EA passes through in the space between them where nothing can pass through ... and missing the target. The situation is even worse on uneven terrain ... the EA is flying in the clouds there.
    The skill itself is not making the things unbalanced ... it is one particular item/set ... which I don't even use ... and I should get penalized for the devs stupidity even if I play with old outdated gear and 1H bow.

BTW that video is having incorrect title ... it says "fix" while it should say "nerf". This is actually a nerf ... setting q7 set bonus from 3 to 2 seconds is not a nerf. There can't be any fix if something is not broken ... because EA exploding at the end of the line or hitting objects was intentional not a bug. They even made hotfix in the past because EA was not exploding when hitting an object.

Good luck with your arena ... because i know how to increase opponent's level(s) in one single battle :D
    I will play on all servers and level you all up :D :D
    I could make a wiki guide for it ... as well :eek:

EhtovK, _Baragain_, Llogos and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.