R201

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by trakilaki, Nov 3, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Drops have been nerfed down :D
    Cool ... make more videos and other crap .
    "Testers" everywhere :D

semen470 and bLaind like this.
  2. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

That does seem to be an excuse to nerf down the drops, they wanted to do that from the very start, so they upped the drops to distract the players
    Yeah, they show their true colors, EDIT

Last edited by moderator: Nov 15, 2017
  3. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

I wil never farm that keys in old maps, i dont became lv 55 to farm old low lev maps that dont give me r5 uniques. I dont do thinghs i dont like , at list i try to not do them because is a game and i would like to enjoy this game not to do boring and unrewarding stuff.
    EDIT

And also take your big Ak tester and make him developper.
    Told you sargon , as i can see not only BP ruin the game, there are some players that also do this job.

Last edited by moderator: Nov 15, 2017
  4. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

Let's assume that:
    you want to go the no key needed path,
    you play painful,
    you always clear the whole dungeon,
    you manage to get the max buff (+1000%) and keep it the whole time,
    your badges drop is always 100 from the
    boss and 100 from the dungeon leader without the buff,
    the buff is increased by 10% of the base drop each time you kill a boss or leader.
    _______
    Then you need 100 kills to get the max buff. Till you get there you collect 110 + 120 + 130 + 140 etc. a hundred times. So you'll collect like 50k badges in your 100 kills (without letting your buff expire). Then with your buff maxed out you will need to collect another 950k badges with the buffed 1100 drop per kill => 864 kills. That makes 964 boss and leader kills, which makes 482 runs (probably in Loxley).
    The event lasts 14 days, so it's 35 full runs a day.
    Now this is subjective of course, but let's suppose you are a more or less average player who can clear Loxley (painful) within 8 minutes (green essence and blue against the boss + leader), then 35 runs * 8 minutes = 4.7 hours a day; 4.7 * 14 = 66 hours in total.

Correct me if I made a mistake somewhere :]

Now, is that acceptable? Yes! IF the event was a 3 days event. But I don't know if it's reasonable having to do 35 runs a day, moreover in order to keep the buff, not being able to do anything else in the game, for whole 2 weeks.
    You can pause, log out, the buff stays, that's cool.
    You get a key from each one of your full painful run, so you can boost your badges by killing a world boss here and there, that's cool too.
    But other than that? The numbers don't look very... optimistic.

5. sargon234

i have 500 keys,if you have keys you can start already farming world bosses, i farmed them in advance
    If you haven't them, you can farm loxley, in group to minimize the time for runs, you can manage to do 35 runs a day i think

6. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

Of course you can farm keys in advance. It's both, hard for me and boring probably for everyone. That's why everyone's been talking about the no key solution.
    On excrutiating or fatal I can clear the map (Fox HQ) but I don't stand a chance against the leader. Farming 1 key per run on painful is so much fun! :3
    I know I can farm Loxly once the event starts - that's what the whole post was about.
    Yes! I'm sure I can do 35 runs in one day. I'm just afraid, having to do so every day for 2 weeks will get me into a mental hospital.

7. Theusen

Theusen Padavan

I like the fact, that not everyone will be able to get the eventrewards!

I dont know where that notion that once theres an event out there, that every1 should be able to get them with minimum effort comes from... The fact is that we will apparantly have to work VERY hard to gain the full progress!

Stuff gained in events SHOULD be hard to get! Once U make it so easy that every1 gets it its boring IMHO!
    We have had So many events in the past where people all run around on the same mount...:(

Just like everywhere else in life U have to put in an effort in order to gain a reward!

8. UndergroundKiller

UndergroundKiller Forum Expert

I think that since they are events that happen once in a while, they should be easier to complete and rewarding, otherwise we leave Qs grinding to grind in other maps.

9. sargon234

you can find a group then if have difficulty solo, you have the means to go the ends, it's your choice whether to use them or not
    EDIT i shouldn't be surprised
    Stop mentioning real life, this is a game, it's not supposed to be like real life
    What is the problem with everyone having the same mount?
    EDIT
    And in the past we had events that were not even hard, but boring and they didn't reward the "effort", the rewards were very poor and the effort was not to overcome the game, but to overcome the boredom, because they weren't hard, just boring. What made them worse was that the rewards were poor

The challenge should be fair, so the difficulty should be hard if the rewards is very good, if the reward is bad, it should be easy to obtain.
    Or if the reward is good, it should be time consuming

Last edited by moderator: Nov 16, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.