R210 + Stormball Event 2 + Big Game Hunt 2

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by trakilaki, Jun 7, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HellenicMacedonian

HellenicMacedonian Active Author

I do not care about costumes, but you lose the point!

The point is that we are not talking about a football game.

Some people want the costumes with the colors of their country and express their desire... this Stormball event may be the only time they can get it.

Let the Italians and all the nationalities get it.

Where do you find the "problem"?

Have you read what Opalsion wrote?

Who cares about football!

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
    VoulaAek1 and heror like this.
  2. heror

heror Forum Baron

Heads up to that

God please dont make the set work on bosses sorry but if they do it it will be too broken not to use thus all mages will be the same and no diversity like now

3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

196 countries in the world + Trakiland = 197 x3 items = 591 items
    All hands on deck! Ye lazy devs, set to the items!

At least they have changed the name to Oriental Battle Costume XD

Take a look here in this thread.
    Sure ... why not :)
    Let me quote myself

MademoiselleCaramel likes this.
  4. MademoiselleCaramel

MademoiselleCaramel Junior Expert

Ahahahah! :D:D I love your suggestion! Very nice choice of dress!

But that thread gives me less hope. 3,4 years later and still we got nothin. Oups, pardon, girls have plain pink dress with no shoes. Ty dso. Very thoughtful.

trakilaki likes this.
  5. Kaydranzer

Kaydranzer Someday Author

Yeah, its like we have some diversity now...Everyone use dragan 3parts Q7 Set 3 parts witchseeker q9 necklace black spider adornment and white cloak..where is diversity now?

Q8 Set for mages is pretty much weak. Atleast in PvE. Its only useful on maps, but monster die 1Hit anyway. So it would be a nice change to make the set viable against bosses.
    BP is about to introduce Moba PvP so your sets will be useless anyway, so we dont have to talk about.
    I will try it now and tell you asap.

EDIT: I just tried it with every class, its works the same, nothing changed yet

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
  6. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

But it's not vulgar, it's RPG cliche number 3019 and it's fanservice, nothing wrong about that, it'll be just a meme at this point
    And it'll be something similar for males, males would look like Conan the barbarian
    Of course there can be more serious staff, but you have to suggest it

Antonia's dress can be called vulgar, after all, the feet are bare and it shows stuff
    Ask a fundamentalist what he thinks about that costume, suuure he'll say it's all fine and dandy and not claim it is vulgar( ironically that's what some feminists believe)
    But then it would remove diversity, because every mage would use q8
    But i do not see any problem in some nationalities not getting any costume, sure i would have liked if Italy got it but it didn't
    Amen, next time i'll get it

heror likes this.
  7. Veηom

Veηom Forum Apprentice

Ok the q7 set is over...for the SWs atleast.I just saw a video from the TS in which a dwarf using q7 set killed the monsters using rocket pack, and the buff was never ignited.Now imagine what a Meteor would do...Personally i wont change my build for the time being...I 'll just move to the next mode,where(i hope) the monsters won't die from my Meteor.Eventually i will change though...That -25 for Fireball is completely useless(unless they change that,curretly useless set).If the buff doesnt work either then there's no reason to use it.

P.S. I doubt that the increased hp of the wolfs and the guardian's increased resistance will make much of a difference,for infernal 1 for example.

8. MademoiselleCaramel

So yeah, it is cliche, and dso do not need that kind of cliche. Stop oversexualizing heroes in RPG games. It is not funny, and it is totally boring, cheap looking, and sad. You are tottaly wrong, and I thought you will keep quite after your first comment, but you keep forcing that twisted idea.

VoulaAek1, semen470 and Shansurri like this.
  9. heror

heror Forum Baron

im using the guradian and he tanks 2-3 hits on the boss on inf 2 and 1 so if you use mind control or vortex you can taunt the boss for 4-6 hits which for me is a win- win situation i can electrify him to death while he is taunted.

@MademoiselleCaramel i dont know if you have seen but female characters with q8 armor or the clown costume are looking pretty oversexualised to me even tho the cleavage is hinted a little it just looks oversexualised, but you wont get it anyways so why am i writing this XD

10. MademoiselleCaramel

It is not. Lol. You are being too prude now. Why you ppl keep going from one extreme to another? I bring up term oversexualisation regarding sargon's suggestion of bikinis and that echhi thing. I had to google it, did not even know what it means. Pretty much disgusting.

I am stoping with further conversation regarding this topic. We gonna make mods mad. xD

11. sargon234

>implying the game isn't in some aspect "sexualized"

Of course it's pretty mild, it's not some hellhole of cringe and ridicolousness like some asian games, but the cliche is still here

Well, it's still useful for bosses
    It might be problematic with bosses who summon minions

Are there people who actually use that in a map?i honestly never have the time to activate it, except on some minibosses

12. Erebus

Erebus User

Stay on topic please (R210), and yes, we're close, graphic representation below :D:

[​IMG]

13. FlVit972

FlVit972 Forum Greenhorn

Because maybe there is a diversity right now?? Why are you afraid of this q8 set? No, not every mage will use q8 and I would like not every players use only q7 and witch seker, not only one setup to be good.

14. sargon234

But if you implemented that change the combo with q8 will be too useful not to use it

As of now, you can use grimmag's armor with q7, i am using it right now with magotina ornament
    As heror said, if you put that change on q8, you would destroy that combo, you'll be able to use frozen sphere with ease, by decreasing its costs

You won't need to increase mana, you'll be able to greatly reduce the costs to cast
    I'm would be in favour of putting this change ingame, but that would be the consequence, reduced diversity, even more

15. heror

heror Forum Baron

Can every q7 set user stop saying that every mage uses q7 and karabossa i dont use 3/3 krabosa nor q7 and iim still good so can we stop with these [EDIT] assumptions of what others use. You use it ok , i dont so end of story.

To understand why it will be too good just look at the 2point supgrade which gives you 25 % more dmg on frozen target , thus making your ice missle to deal in total 110+ dmg and since it removes mana cost its like 1 right click to use the missle 1 frozen sphere and repeat untill the end of time ... i dont want to be ice mage sorry if i want to be a freezer i can buy one at home put it my back and rune around the streets " im gonna freeze you to death " :D

Last edited by moderator: Jun 10, 2018
  16. Kaydranzer

This is just wrong. The first talent gives you +25% more damage on FROZEN targets. You have to use frostwind or frostnova to freeze a target and this freeze doesnt hold for too long to use this talent consistently. You cant freeze bosses to utilise this talent properly.

Last edited by moderator: Jun 10, 2018
  17. heror

heror Forum Baron

wrong frozen sphere also applies this debuff. And what i mean to make q8 good is if they make so that you can cover bosses in ice aka proc the bonus dmg and the q8 passive

18. Kaydranzer

on that i agree with you but there is still something you dont get.
    The sphere covers enemies in frost, but does not freeze them. You only get the bonus damage onyl if they are frozen and not covered in frost.

19. KubQn

KubQn Forum Apprentice

Do you even play with Q8? Covered in frost is enough, if they would need to be frozen you couldn't even make this set work on normal mobs just by spamming ice missles.
    About those changes I would gladly take them. They already forced me to switch into Q7 from Q4 set, and if this buff goes live I'll stick to Q8 instead of crafting Karra set now.

Karra Set gives you 22% more MAX dmg aswell as 5% total dmg from adornment, you can't obtain both of them if you're using Q8 set. (k you can karra if you take rid of dragan, but plz.)

At the maps you don't need any help at all anyway, especially with the sphere change, but Q8 gonna make you do it more comfortable let's be honest.

Q8 effect (mana reduce) doesn't work on bosses aswell as 25% more dmg buff from tree that means you will do 65%*3=195% 'per auto'. (+ more on bosses like Q2, a lot less on bosses like Q3 - ice damage)
    Magic Bolt doesn't need any set and do 116% + 5 mana ALWAYS (physical damage)

Sphere cost 40 mana (50-10) and deals 350%+50%=410% damage.
    That means 8 auto's with Magic Bolt gonna give you free sphere for 410% dmg
    8 Auto's with Q8 is going to deal 632% more damage than Magic Bolt, but doesn't give you any mana.

632%-410%=222% more DMG, but karra gives you 22% max dmg and 5% global dmg, so if we add that bonus dmg to those %, karra still wins and that is okay, since you have this advantage on maps. It can be a little annoying on pvp for enemies tho, but PvP actually is totally unbalanced anyway.

20. Kaydranzer

Ehm dude.. I was talking about the ice missile talent that gives you 25% more damage on frozen enemies. You both dont get it at all. Q8 Set works like this: Each ice missile that hits an enemy that is covered in frost, builds up a stack. But the bonus damage from that talent ONLY applies if the target is frozen and not covered in frost.

And just to clear things up: Q8 Set is supposed to only deal 3x30% damage. Even if your icemissile does show 500% in the tooltip. But on testserver right now it deals 3x65% so it is buggy.

I used Q8 Set a lot and from that i can tell you how it works. This extra damage from the talent only counts if you freeze your enemy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.