R213/214 to-do list

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by silverseas, Nov 3, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Yes, it gets converted to the new 50% dmg. And this is worth considering since greens become ander ess with the new release.

I really kinda undecided about what to do with my gold before this release goes live. I am tempted to spend it all between jesters and greens. The problem is gold will be much harder to replace. With the drops being nerfed everywhere and (something nobody seems to be talking about) items sell value is actually less overall.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  2. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

But, why to play this game anymore, if it will be more crappy than it it is? Because all will get same crap? Just wondering...
    I think there is no hope, and i am fully prepared to quit game, i am just waiting to see how bad it will be.

You may see for yourself, no leaderboars for more than a weak, no events annouced for december, no, no, no.

This game seems pretty dead to me.

One of the worst things is that many people didnt fight strong against those crap changes, so i think they deserve what will happen.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  3. nuriko.ds01

nuriko.ds01 Forum Greenhorn

I wonder about the drop of gilded clovers, will they be dropping from monster ? All maps or just parallel words ? Or will there be also other source how to them them ? :)
    I saw on TS that we will need a lot of clovers after the update :D

4. Venomfist

Venomfist Forum Apprentice

Plot twist:

the update is actually really good

5. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I believe you can also get clovers from the secret lairs, but my test server toons are too weak to effectively test the drop rates/amounts.

I also saw 15 clovers as the reward for completion of all dailies, so the amount appears to have been increased for dailies.

Still, buy up as many zumpe items as you can prior to the update. I am buying focus runes every chance I can now.

6. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

there's not much you can do aside from complaining on forums and facebook and it seems they fled to instagram
    PLOT TWIST

You're wrong
    that's not enough, it's only 15 runes per day and it still seems you do not get clovers every day

7. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Twist to the twist:
    Good for whom?
    For the devs yes it is good --- they won't have to make frequent updates because they slowed down the player's progress to the bone.
    For the players --- what players? Most of them left for good ... the rest is about to follow.
    Don't count on it.
    It was an initial PR.
    The drops are not that good anymore plus don't forget the fact you will have to have passes for those lairs.
    Those lairs are having random instances where you wouldn't get a single clover. A Key lost in vain.

8. sargon234

is it true that they are running a skeleton crew at bp, only a few people work there now to develop this game? It seems this is their last gamble to get a few more bucks prior to shut down

But if most payers paid for pvp and since now paying for pvp is utterly pointless, how can this be any good for them?

9. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

It is not just BP ... every game developer is having a same issue. The players are beating the game before they even can focus on new contents.
    But the other companies are having MONEY to engage a lot of people.
    Don't get fooled ... they don't make their money from their games.
    Those developers and publishers are owned by the big corporations who are owning them and owning all the governments and all the Media. They can afford to lose money with bad games because they are only money laundering through such activities :)
    Just search who is the real owner of those big gaming companies.

piteris2 likes this.
  10. sargon234

Big game publishers tend to shut down companies that do not make them money or enough money, just look no further than EA and how many studious they shut down( after absorbing them), due to either not making money or not making enough money

But many publishers are making money from microtransactions and loot boxes, scummy dlc pratices, not from games, i agree
    They are making money from content
    It's really ironic that they are making buy2play games with free2play elements

11. Steve75

Steve75 Junior Expert

I believe the one on the remove list is different than the big and small chests due to different picture and descrption, nevertheless 213/14 won't be delivered until we have another full moon event so I can open all.

12. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Looks like you're in luck. One last new moon before the update...

Easy answer for me: I'm hoarding because I need to craft new gear once the update hits. :D If you really wanted to buy greens tho, probably best to buy the cheapest one you can find.

13. Guitarman

Guitarman Forum Master

thanks. I have 92 coins. Should I get 15 Polished gem or 92 amphorae keys ?

14. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

I'd go with amphorae keys. Gems can be farmed at any time, anywhere. Amph keys? Not so much.

_Baragain_ and trakilaki like this.