R216 & DtU XIII

Discussion in 'Test Server' started by trakilaki, Feb 22, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

2. Marsicanus

Marsicanus Forum Veteran

Can you explain us how works reward bars?
    We must choose a difficult before start event or we get progress in each bar?
    e.g.: I enter event map in painful and get progress in "bar tier I", when enter map inf3 we get progress in "bar tier VI"?
    So can we complete all 8 reward bars?

3. trakilaki

So far ... I can't.
    I went to toilet to "download important data" ... when I got back R216 has been reverted back to R215 and the event running at the moment is the old one.
    I will check what has been changed and what the loot looks like.

[​IMG]

The progress bar is associated with tiers ... meaning it is a progress bar per difficulty. It is filling up depending on the difficulty you are playing on ... most probably all progress bars can be finished.

Bubble, DamarèRo and Marsicanus like this.
  4. Hetsunien

Hetsunien Padavan

One cuious note is that Bosses on Circus Monstrorum don't drop progress anymore, just final the Bosses (Herald, Balor, Sigrismarr, Khalys, Dragan, etc.)

5. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

do they drop cores now, preferably draken cores?

6. trakilaki

The drop of core is not adjusted properly ... but this is early version and not the same version as it was with R216.
    Only M2 bosses are dropping insignias.

[​IMG]

Core drop is random ... they can drop from any M1 boss ... or not drop them at all. Either you get drop or you don't.
    If you get cores ... they are random.
    BUT ... Draken Cores are not included in the drop at all.
    Gwenfara and Dragan are not dropping any cores ... the rest of M2 bosses are dropping random cores (excluding draken core).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

M2 portals are moved away from the center ... at the edge
    [​IMG]

Progress made after one run on Painful
    [​IMG]
    This means it will take around 55-60 runs on painful without using those new buffs.

The Draken drop from chests seems to be same as before.
    The item drop and the enchantments on items are disgusting ... but no news there they nerfed everything with R215 ... including ingredient drops. (it took me 1000 key of prowess yesterday in order to collect 20x bramble stalk)
    I got one tiny rune of relentlessness

[​IMG]

The key drop is unchanged.

nikatar likes this.
  7. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Associated with tiers? Pay attention to the symbols on the begin and the end of each bar (the gif on the wiki).
    It means that once you finish one bar, you move on to the next one... a thing that has been suggested by some players.....

8. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

Interesting that Secret Lair offering for anders, seems they really have some red balance on payments :), thats happen when you destroy pvp.

MikeyMetro likes this.
  9. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

lol, as well as not having any events. Now if only they would start selling wisdom again :p

10. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

They seem to be ignoring the "We need more Draken cores" movement that has been on the forums recently.
    However, this is an early version, and it's likely there will still be a lot of changes (the multiple progress bar alone makes me hopeful), so I'll reserve judgement until we have more information and a version closer to what will be released.

11. trakilaki

Pay attention to the starting post the same gif is there as well :D
    Until I try playing it ... I can only speculate.
    Yeah but not him ... that suggestion is very old.
    If you pay attention on the screenshot it says you can only buy it once per day.
    As for the money ... I think I am finally getting the big picture why they are destroying the game. Probably the money made in DSO are going out of DSO anyway ...

12. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

they are making advancement drops bad in order to make us pay for the buff

13. Arr

Arr Forum Expert

[​IMG]

nikatar likes this.
  14. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Still havent gotten my hammer of zeal :/

15. heror

heror Forum Baron

Howcome i have to change 3 goddamn pets to get the same effects as the other classes with armor ??
    And where is the lightning one ?
    Ye ok......

16. callme0216

callme0216 Padavan

Is there anything that you dont get triggered about?

cdeepal likes this.
  17. heror

heror Forum Baron

Is there anything that will be done right for once

18. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I noticed the same during my testing yesterday.

19. Arr

Arr Forum Expert

you will get around 50 altered crescerites from the event so you can upgrade 1 pet to legendary, asar should reduce 20% armor on bosses and resistances pets should be 30%. I will upgrade hemomage pet for grimmag and herald (im ranger) and asar for the others, I think I will kill bosses faster that way than using any other pet, also I guess debuffs are stackable so its even better

20. heror

heror Forum Baron

And why not have 1 resistance pet which has also 20% instead of 30? ( and has total shred on the resistance ) dont want to change pets every 2 mins ? plus 3x50 crescerite is pretty unfair compared to 1x50 ?
    And i dont think that in the end i should deal more dmg , but i dont know maybe t his make the mages boss killing faster without any actuall buffs. Not sure yet

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.