R216 & DtU XIII

Discussion in 'Test Server' started by trakilaki, Feb 22, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marsicanus

Marsicanus Forum Veteran

Ohhhh so we are lucky...we can stack them up to 999!!!!

2. Galvard

Galvard Forum Mogul

I got all bodies of pets but I need other ingredients.
    https://ctrlv.cz/shots/2019/03/04/YfBg.png

3. rcch

rcch Advanced

2 Questions. 1st one is event related and 2nd indirectly
    1. These rune drops from secret lair. Do they drop from mobs,boss,chest?
    2. Since we have brilliant math heads here. I'd like to ask how the lighting strike from q4(or emilia) compares to LS done with q7 buff on?
    my char on test server can barely do painful so difficult to check question 1.

4. Galvard

Galvard Forum Mogul

I got some runes from mobs / minibosses on difficulty fatal.

5. Testador

Testador Junior Expert

I completed 6 progress bars at level Inf4, solo mode, did not come any part of the pets, this seems bugged me.

Drop of feather is too low too.

Marsicanus likes this.
  6. heror

heror Forum Baron

К4 deals more dmg as the fight goes on

7. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

I wonder how have you come to that conclusion. "as the fight goes on"?

[​IMG]
    This table (actually a fragment of a spreadsheet) shows the % of the base damage - the damage you have when idle - that is dealt by the skills (LS and FS) without and with the Q7 buff. Without it's simply the calculation of the damage dealt by the skill from the skill tree (in case of LS the 5p. talent is taken into account). With the buff it's calculation of what percent of the damage from the idle state does the skill do when under the buff, depending of the sum of all the percentage bonuses from equipment, pets, wisdom, etc. Underneath I put a table with Q4 and Emilia's weapon lightning damage (and how it's calculated) for convenience.
    Let me guide you to the important points.
    200% of total %D is a value a 2h correctly crafted character can have by average, without platinum lines and a full-dmg helmet. Following rows are for the values the aforementioned hypothetical character would have with all the essences. We see very quickly that that character is beaten by a Q4 character with exactly the same damage only with red essences, and only by a little. Of course, the LS takes into account the optimistic variant of exactly centered hit (difficult to perform with running bosses when solo) and the explosion from 5p. talent always hitting. Without those provided, and without keeping the opponent (boss) constantly electrified, you're pretty much screwed using Q4.
    Of course, this analysis doesn't take into account refreshing of the Q7 buff, which forces the q7 users to stay in a very limited area, thus making them extremly vulnerable, especially in solo play.
    Now...
    Emilia's weapon is generally worse than Q4, except for if it increased the 5p. talent's explosion damage, which, as far as I know, doesn't happen.

Anyways, you have the comparison, you can discuss it now :) use it well.
    You could as well point out any errors, if you find them... I doubt there are any though.

rcch and menestrelul like this.
  8. Marsicanus

Marsicanus Forum Veteran

You're lucky lucky lucky...7 bars completed and 0 body parts
    Now I've 18 feathers and 31 hearts so also ingredient's drop are too low

mmmm...runes should drop only in infernal mode...in fatal there is no runes showed in access windows.
    But You're lucky lucky lucky

9. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Gorga will probably have stuff for 1hand users and for good reasons, given that the PW offer almost nothing for 1 hand users

10. Marsicanus

Marsicanus Forum Veteran

PvP will've new "standard items" and in PvE 1h are completely useless except for tank

11. sargon234

and that's a problem if you ask me, why should anyone be forced to use 2 hand for pve?Why should i allowed to use 1hand in pve if i desire so?

12. heror

heror Forum Baron

I wont say forced more like its more viable, just like in pvp 1h is more viable , idk i dont have opinion on the topic

13. .maes.

.maes. Someday Author

is concentration rune droprate from event chests as criminally low as it was last time? Last event i finished with 1 pathetic lesser rune. 3 normal runes event before.

14. Marsicanus

Marsicanus Forum Veteran

Because it is a waste of time and resources to craft it and I never see anyone, except tank, with 1h in PvE after lvl45 and I don't want to play in a group with ranged class that use 1H. I can tank bosses using 2H so I can't accept ranged class with 1H in my group.
    Why someone choose to spent 40% or more in time and essences using 1H?

15. Hetsunien

Hetsunien Padavan

Because the items exist and people want to use them?? If not what's the propose of having 300 different sets and items if only viable are those from Dragan's, New Moon and Q7?

Why not put them as reward in every playable dungeon?? I mean, those mentioned above. So we only choose that combination and nothing more.

trakilaki likes this.
  16. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Here is diversity.

I use the Bear staff. With the Bear belt.
    I find that its better than Heralds staff with the Bear belt.
    I don't think I'll ever give up my Dragan gloves, ring, and helmet. Nor my Blck Spider adornment and boots.

17. Marsicanus

Marsicanus Forum Veteran

OK.
    I must go from CityA to CityB and I want use a train.
    TrainA takes 10 hours to get to CityB and TrainB 15 hours.
    Ticket costs is same...why I choose to get TrainB?

Diversity is good but after lvl45 with craft it is more expensive use an item not optimized.

Some calcs with Tier7 lvl55:
    Magotina Axe 1H: 438 max dmg
    Vargulf Mace 1H: 449 max dmg
    Cube Mace 1H: 490 max dmg
    Bearach Mace 2H: 906 max dmg
    Herald Mace 2H: 906 max dmg

So use 500 for 1H and 900 for 2H with 5x blue royal ruby and 4 platinum lines
    1H: (500 + 450)*(1 + 245.6) = 3283
    2H: (900 + 450)*(1 + 368.8) = 6328
    2H - 1H = 3045

With lvl60
    1H: (562+ 450)*(1 + 245.6) = 3715
    2H: (1125+ 450)*(1 + 368.8) = 7383
    2H - 1H = 3668

Now use 500 for 1H and 900 for 2H with no ruby and no craft
    1H: (500 + 0)*(1 + 0) = 500
    2H: (900 + 0)*(1 + 0) = 900
    2H - 1H = 400

Moreover:
    1) we have no need to use secondary hand item to maximize critical and critical dmg
    2) when we apply bonus% from wisdom, enchantments on other items, essences, pets, skill and talents the gap from 1H and 2H increase

I've Q7 a cube mace maxed.
    With Q7 I've

Why use 1H instead of 2H and use more time and essences? For me only for better defense but only tank need them

Dragan at the moment is the best set to use for dmg (and have unique enchantments only for 2h). For some classes Q8 set is better than New Moon.
    IMHO you can choose to use every set/items you want but with lvl50+ there is no choose between 1H and 2H in PvE
    To have better defense (or better critical and critical dmg) you can use tonic, potions, medicines, wisdom and group bonus not secondary hand items

But if you have no runes, no ruby, no craft you can use 1H or 2H

Another point of view.
    At now we have 47 weapon for warrior (I think it is similar for other classses):

22 are 2H:
    - 6 axes: Alan's Heroic Cleaver, Alan's Heroic Long Axe, Battle Axe of the Desert Tomb, Battle Axe of the Glowing Dune, Bearer of Corruption, Large Machine Axe
    - 6 maces: Alan's Heroic Hammer, Alan's Heroic Mace, Bearach's Torturer, Large Machine Hammer, Royal Seismic Smash Hammer, The Herald's Burning Thunder
    - 10 swords: Alan's Heroic Blade, Alan's Heroic Two-handed Sword, Blood Rune Sword, Dragan's Incensed Sword Base, Dragan's Incensed Sword Fire, Dragan's Incensed Sword Lightning, Dragan's Incensed Sword Poison, Large Machine Blade, Tayaz Two-handed Obsidian Sword, Tiamat

25 are 1H
    - 10 axes: Arachna's Venomous Revenge, Axe of Destruction, Axe of the Glowing Dune, Frigid Spider Hatchet, Gwenfara's Ghost Axe, Handaxe of the End of Time, Mace of the Wolf Slayer, Mechanical Axe, Robust Norseland Axe, Tenebrous Spider Hatchet
    - 7 maces: Agathon's Lost Battle Mace, Antique Atlantis Mace, Kranparus' Icy Battle Mace, Life-keeper, Mace of the Desert Tomb, Mechanical Mace, Splendid Durian Battle Mace
    - 8 swords: Cloaked Wrath, Deep Sea Claw Sword, Golden Dragon Blade, Lapis Lazuli Scimitar, Mechanical Sword, Power of the Alliance, Tayaz Obsidian Sword, Tempered Myrdosch Sword

So for the new Sewer's event I wish a new 2H weapon

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
  18. sargon234

but you're talking about the how the situation is now

I think BP should introduce a viable end game 1h build, that can be competitive with 2h builds in pve, so that 1h builds won't be a pain when farming in groups
    What's the point of having many sets and weapons when you can effectively use only 3 of them?

19. Marsicanus

Marsicanus Forum Veteran

I simulated a very end-game pg with 2H with gems/rune maxed and base value of items that I have (all tier8 but not all maxed):
    dmg: 49.700-63.000
    hitpoint: 185.000
    Armor: 30.700
    Critical: 29.180
    Critical dmg%: 5
    Resistances: 32-36.000

Same with a 1H with shield (I use 4.000 critical):
    dmg: 28.900-34.200
    hitpoint: 185.000
    Armor: 36.000
    Critical: 33.000
    Critical dmg%: 5

So with 1H you have -20.000 min and -29.000 max

With lvl50 BP did nothing to improve the situation of 1H builds so I don't think they'll change.

That is the problem of this game...we have tons of items but only 5% can be used by strong characters... 60% are useless and 35% can be useful during growth from level 0 to 55.

Every class have ~300 items...about 20 for every kind of item but how much of them you know stats/bonus?

20. Marsicanus

Marsicanus Forum Veteran

Are you sure?
    With 2H I've 68% critical in inf4 and 4,68 critical dmg% but I must craft amulet, weapon adornment and 1 ring and I've only green onyx
    When I'll do these 3 craft I'll have 80% critical and 5x critic dmg% (5,06 but maximum is 5).

If you don't have good items/onyx you can use tonic for +7000 critical impact or use arachna pet.

Critical dmg it is easy:
    - base 100%
    - amulet 88%
    - ring1 88%
    - ring2 88%
    - wisdom 24%
    - rune on weaponmod 16%
    total 404%

If you don't have all platinum lines maxed you can put rune on weapon for 32% (+16%)
    You can use witch cloak for 10%, cube bonus set for +10%/+25%/+40% or other items

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.