R231

Discussion in 'Test Server' started by ΣMiwel, Mar 25, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. .RakshaRanja.

.RakshaRanja. Forum Pro

Its cute that I thought that much of BP actually :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

2. vkillerx

vkillerx Forum Pro

Idk you usually know stuff :p

3. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

Test server is at R231_10 (one sub-version higher than in Live server). My two toons aren't strong enough to have tested anything that's noticeable changed. Let's hope the hotfix is for something more than a core drop rate tweak.

4. Marsicanus

Marsicanus Forum Veteran

Hotfix 231_10: Drop of Draken Core has been increased for Easter Event boss on new infernal difficulties

Nothing about item drop rate in inf5-6-7?

5. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Are you really that daft? :confused:

"... for Easter Event boss on new infernal difficulties." <--- The new infernal difficulties IS Inf 5, Inf 6, and Inf 7. :rolleyes:

:D

6. Marsicanus

Marsicanus Forum Veteran

Yes but they said to fix ONLY Draken Cores drop, not ITEM drop
    and ONLY for Event boss, not monsters, minibosses and bosses in Q INF5-6-7

7. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

A. Only the bosses drop the cores, so there's that.

B. I stand corrected on the "ITEM" note. Which leads me to... Humm...
    Did you know that the quality of the Enchantment lines is much improved? I hear that blue lines are a rarity and platinum lines are much more frequent (BigHink got 2 good ones in 20 items instead of 1 in 80-100 items like on Inf3/4)?

8. Totentamten

Totentamten Junior Expert

The question is, what you gather faster? 80-100 items on inf 3-4, or 20 items on inf 5-7? Surely inf3-4 is faster way if you think just about platinum lines. This is what should be balanced. Not only chance of getting platinum line, but also chance/time you need to put compared with inf 3-4.