r248 patch #1 not good for dwarf

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Zeals, Mar 25, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
  1. Zeals

Zeals Forum Apprentice

So my question is why reduce the Oil slick debuff skill of the dwarf? I was killing the 4 mini bosses inside the castle for 1 sec and now it's taking 4 to 5 secs (Pain mode). For my opinion dwarf has been the least class after CE. C14 has not been giving enough debuff so we are relying mostly on the oil slick.

amuntak47, YgBpt and faxx1 like this.
  2. faxx1

faxx1 Forum Apprentice

Without oil stain 400k dmg, with oil (skill +13 !!!! , -46% debuff) 700k. Previously it was 400k / 3300k dmg. The dwarf only had an oil stain, now he has nothing at all ... they can't be serious. If this is not just another bug, there is no reason to continue

3. YgBpt

YgBpt Forum Apprentice

Whats the point in playing Steam Mechanicus since you guys keep nerfing him.Ive spent millions of hours trying to build my Dwarf and since last update you nerfed his Oil slick-we mostly relly on that skill and uve nerfed it.When are you guys going to do something good for us Dwarfs.Its the most useless class compared to rest and now even more useless.Fix it stop dissapointing your players,you already lost a lot.

radical85, amuntak47 and faxx1 like this.
  4. faxx1

faxx1 Forum Apprentice

and btw, even with pet ( another - 28% debuff) is not worth to use it . So Steam Mech. is scr*ed

amuntak47 likes this.
  5. amuntak47

amuntak47 Someday Author

They want us to leave the game maybe . Only Mages and Rangers would stay

--- MERGED ---

I just noticed that they nerf us again . It is a joke ??? Oil is useless and they given everything to singularity of the Mages

--- MERGED ---

Please we can't play , I spend so many time and money to build my dwarf .
    My suggestion is to let all Dwarfs change to another class and remove them from the game.
    I want Mage to continue play the game , dwarf is useless and you nerf oil once more

Dwarf is weak in all skills compared to Mages and rangers

Last edited by moderator: Mar 25, 2021
    faxx1 likes this.
  6. dkisbestithink

dkisbestithink Forum Apprentice

1. stop writing "remove this class" or "this class is trash" or "you broke this class" when a class nerfed

2. you are saying 248 patch 1 is not good for dwarf but you dont know they did not do anything to class they have just FIXED BUGS

aspire82 and ΣMiwel like this.
  7. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

You're just a noob.

Game has lots of problems and devs are screwing up what they can, but you guys are whining about one of the few things they're doing right.

8. Fitzchevalerie

Fitzchevalerie Forum Apprentice

You are the Noob man, look at my video:
    Look my stats, and if u are a mage or a ranger with half of my stats u will do more dmg than me... look at 1.09 min, with 874k dmg i do a crit hit 888k.... OMG what do u want more? they ruin the dwarf right now

radical85 and amuntak47 like this.
  9. amuntak47

amuntak47 Someday Author

I am 5 years player with previous OP dwarf and now i am noob???
    try to play with Dwarf to see if you can.

I want to give us mages or rangers and end this class because is useless.
    Most dwarfs stop playing and in 003 you cant find dwarfs at all.
    Do you like this???

10. amuntak47

amuntak47 Someday Author

This is awful man , feel so bad that they treat Dwarfs that way

Glentorin likes this.
  11. Dark-Bomber

Dark-Bomber Forum Greenhorn

totally agree, yesterday I played and it was normal, now it's nerf dwarf i don't know what they did to him, i prefer to stop playing

12. sibano

sibano Padavan

13. depotilkisi

depotilkisi Forum Apprentice

dwarf has no skills anyway. they also took the existing skill. now even mod 1 doesn't cut it .BRAVO DSO

amuntak47, radical85 and Glentorin like this.
  14. Glentorin

Glentorin Forum Apprentice

It's time to quit the game. garbage dso

15. q1q1q195

q1q1q195 Forum Greenhorn

the dwarf is useless now it's practically like playing with a level 10 character with level 140 monsters so good luck bigpint keep on losing players I'm really sorry I invested so much in the dwarf just to delete it today with your game as well .
    GOOD LUCK you are some very smart people from bigpoint......
    :mad::mad::mad:

amuntak47, radical85 and Glentorin like this.
  16. Macangelux

Macangelux Forum Greenhorn

Thanks for making the game worse.
    I think the time has come to leave it, I do not want to become another character, I spent too much time with my dwarf this is over.

17. amuntak47

amuntak47 Someday Author

Where are you noob ???lets make a change and took my shit dwarf and give me your mage

MastemaDemonKnig likes this.
  18. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

I think you're wrong on this one.

They are nerfing the dwarf while pretending to do a bug fix, their typical dishonest tactic.
    They are nerfing an armor break skill to increase farming time yet again.

They are setting a precedent.
    Next time they are going to come for the other armor break skills, such as singularity, you know, the ones that make farming at least bearable.

If you want all bosses to become as bad as Mortis, you're welcome.

I wouldn't suggest this, though.

19. Hasanbey0

Hasanbey0 Someday Author

Hello;
    It is clear that you are illiterate. There is no such thing as attenuation, it happened as it should be. The error has been fixed, stop crying and stop dealing with other characters, especially the wizard.
    (Google Translate)

20. amuntak47

amuntak47 Someday Author

Yeah because wizard is op right now but you don't give a EDIT about Dwarfs because you don't own a dwarf.
    Everyone must rise and act against the nerf of Dwarfs because next time they will nerf your class like they do to us

Last edited by moderator: Mar 26, 2021