r248 patch #1 not good for dwarf

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Zeals, Mar 25, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
  1. Zeals

Zeals Forum Apprentice

My party mate lvl 90 (SW) with less than 100 wisdom can destroy group box faster in Excavation (Pain) while me lvl 100; 160 wisdom needs his singu for easy kill of box. How funny is that ? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

amuntak47 and Glentorin like this.
  2. Hasanbey0

Hasanbey0 Someday Author

Hello there;
    Working but dead :)
    It weakens other characters as much as they do, why didn't you stand up when it came to other characters?

_Younec_ likes this.
  3. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Oil had 40% fire res reduction and 100% movement speed reduction in description. The effect was afaik inverted. It was a bug. The thing is, now they changed the description so it still doesn't fit and it has a contradiction in it, too (declared increment is different than number increase when using points there).

4. Ashe47

Ashe47 Forum Greenhorn

I've playing this game for 11 years and i know what skill to have and what not. The end of DSO came since the big update when the whole world of the game changed. Goodbye DSO
    P.S Refering to dwarf and ranger in high percent.

SillySword and amuntak47 like this.
  5. Geofry

Geofry Forum Apprentice

Imagine that Ranger can do 100% armor pen and mage can do almost same and they are even strong without this armor pen skills but there is only one skill that can dwarf be useful and they are removing that and that skill even has long cdr so u can only use on bosses XD and how cringe is our community that they are still saying that this was necessary hope they remove ur armor pens skills too

Bert11, amuntak and amuntak47 like this.
  6. Anyki

Anyki User

Please read the following announcement that addresses the recent Oil Slick change.

As well, I believe most of the posts in this thread would benefit from a read on the forum rules, so the moderation team doesn't have to hand out bans. ;)

7. ГЕЛЬБЕРТ

ГЕЛЬБЕРТ Forum Apprentice

The oil slick does not reduce the resistance even by the stated 40%,it does not work at all.The result is one that with it that without a spot, killing bosses is the same,and in the description of the skill it is generally written a reduction of 70%.This is a bug that needs to be fixed.

Bert11 and LightCarabine like this.
  8. sibano

sibano Padavan

other characters 380k critical OK, dwarf 1.5 million Critical less: D

amuntak likes this.
  9. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

It does work. And the description is wrong again, but the res reduction works. Not sure if it's 40% or otherwise, my tests provided inconclusive results for that matter. Something strange is going on with monsters.

10. amuntak

amuntak Forum Greenhorn

Why you tell lies all the time and don't accept that dwarfs have problem ??
    If it's ok then they must remove singularity and rangers armor broking too.

Everyone equal and everyone nerfed.
    What is your problem man???
    Do you see that dwarfs left the game !???

Shame on you , you don't give a sh*t if one class is broken because you have mage or ranger . I left game with my dwarf and I will come back only if they make it equal to Mages .

Until then stay only Mages and rangers in this funny game

11. Inu

Inu Junior Expert

Geez!!! Can you stop ask for nerfs to other classes.??!!?.
    Is clear You have no clue and your dwarf is piece of garbage but thats dont mean all dwarfs are same as you :D
    Try upg your cooldown jewels to legendary lvl try use
    mech turret with q8torso(230%dmg)+mine with q2 amu(53%armor break)+rocket(10%armor break+spam heavy shot(285% phys dmg +150% fire dmg aoe)
    and thats with no emilia weapon.
    Then add too
    Machine gun turret with q1 ado(120% fire dmg)+explosive ammunition(+50%fire aoe dmg for every mob hitted by machine gun turret)+oil slick with q5 helmet(46% fire resist).
    So summarized
    63%armor break+46%fire resist break
    230%physical dmg+285%phys dmg
    150%fire res dmg+120%fire res dmg+50%fire res dmg
    and you still have plenty points to use
    So maybe bomb(260% fire dmg)??
    or rocket pack?? to boost flamethrower dmg? Yes you see right. These all numbers with no flamethrower use :D
    so is 150%fire res dmg+120%fire res dmg+50%dmg res fire+150-175% fire res dmg depends how much points you put where :D
    I doubt you have any of these and mainly i doubt you have brain...
    You want everything with no effort thats all and stop cr all around the forum and ask for nerf others crybaby... cry me a river called Nil
    (btw ranger dont have any res break skill and too no res dmg skill on static boss just 65%armor break)
    So be glad you have both. If you dont mind shw your dwarf Im really curious becouse I see you jus naab crynaab nothin else.
    EDIT: I have knowledge about all classes and I see unbalance but these cryers here have no knowledge about their class+probably too no brain. [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 27, 2021
  12. 4NormaL

4NormaL Junior Expert

As a mage, I support everyone to be able to finish a solo boss under the same conditions. If a player with any character finishes the boss in 40 seconds, if another character finishes in 15 minutes, there is a problem here. I wish everyone in the game can do this under equal conditions.

Character balance video summary.

Warrior and Mage

Ranger

Dwarf

13. Darkness90

Darkness90 Junior Expert

EDIT: I have knowledge about all classes and I see unbalance but these cryers here have no knowledge about their class+probably too no brain. [​IMG][/QUOTE]
    Obviously, who still don't see any kind of problem there is cuz don't know nothing about dwarves... but they insist to give her opinion. How funny will be when they are in same situation and people start to speculate, laugh and humilliate

EDIT: Congratx! thats the proof that u haven't life and love the way this game go dead. Could you show her stats and let us know who is your main character? (your ranger haven't mentor bonus, don't be liar :))

Last edited: Mar 28, 2021
  14. Inu

Inu Junior Expert

Obviously, who still don't see any kind of problem there is cuz don't know nothing about dwarves... but they insist to give her opinion. How funny will be when they are in same situation and people start to speculate, laugh and humilliate

EDIT: Congratx! thats the proof that u haven't life and love the way this game go dead. Could you show her stats and let us know who is your main character? (your ranger haven't mentor bonus, don't be liar :))[/QUOTE]
    No one lie. And if you think i have no life then keep dreamin:D one char is lvled up from 55 to 100lv in less than day. I have so big nowledge about game I gave you straight end game. If y royal gems and no leg jewels then keep cryin instead of readin your skills.. Too want y know soomethin?, Iron dwarf is good too :D and you want know somethin more?? electric mastery is too good if you know how :D quick shoot inflict good fast boost for tesla :D but anyway keep spammin flamethrower and use mine and waitin dmg xD... Btw my wisdom mentor bonus change in everyday as i farm you know?? I dont need to humilkiate you or others i clearly sayd i see unbalance but this cryin of 150k dmg noobs with no jewels is such such ridiculous i needed to react. For me is great when all 4 class balanced :D Bcoz i play 4classes. So chill try to use brain and go farm dust instead of cryin here river DWARF.

stasis likes this.
  15. Darkness90

Darkness90 Junior Expert

[​IMG]
    Battle stats. Nothing more to say.

MastemaDemonKnig likes this.
  16. Inu

Inu Junior Expert

Not bad) now turn on brain and try read your skills :D btw this proof nothin you can flex as y want dmg is for nothin when you cant actualy play. And you want back bugged skill. It wasnt nerf but FIX. so i have too nothin more to say. Maybe if y all cry more then again your ,,dwarf,, class will be superior with no ess spend good for me good for you. But dont ask for f*kin nerf to others. Is 3days or so and cryin is on unbelievable lvl.

stasis likes this.
  17. Darkness90

Darkness90 Junior Expert

1,i don't asked for nerf (i want everybody for play). 2, stop tell "no brain" or "turn on brain" to the players, disrespectful.I was killing minibosses solo at merci PW. I was doing solo because nothing interesting at events (rewards/difficult) and there's no teams. Oil is good for mini and boss (where is the better drop). They down gems drop, more than 50% times minibosses got shield, 4 fast death in same place with 0 drop just disturbing, same difficults now it's double time & efforce to do and get the same. If you keep doing this talk as something personal i will ignore you because you aren't take this seriously and isn't nothing btw u and me

18. Dark-Bomber

Dark-Bomber Forum Greenhorn

ok bro, then nerf to mage espeacially singularity, mage 24kk damage is balance its need super nerf to 10% reduce armor and resistences, for a dwarf, it is more difficult to kill because he does not have something to distract the boss

https://ibb.co/qrJvC1j
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 28, 2021
  19. Inu

Inu Junior Expert

Ho ho ho dwarf y started to go personal I just gave advice.

Sorry?? ehh y want respect?? when i tryed to open eyes to blind dwarfs thats playin with same set up as before FIX of bugged OIL SLICK and they want same results in dmg and so on?? Einstein sayd The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results. So you want respect from me when i tryed to help and y callin me no life and liar then no no...

So tryin it more maybe you breake that Einstein definition.

btw other things you mentioned are true they change game as they want with no info in patch notes etc...but no one hold you here to playin it so idk why tellin it to me. I know these things i play a lot.

ΣMiwel and stasis like this.
  20. Darkness90

Darkness90 Junior Expert

ok you love me. Hug my post historial hu hu hu (i luv u 2 angry kid <3 )

Last edited: Mar 29, 2021
    Inu likes this.