r248 patch #1 not good for dwarf

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Zeals, Mar 25, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
  1. Zeals

Zeals Forum Apprentice

This is for you Anyki and developers - What is the time lime of your imbalance fixature? While SM has stopped farming solo in higher level because it takes too much time, the rangers and mages are just so happy to farm on their own pretty easily. I am pretty sure you've watched SM farming merciless like its bloodshed now. I just can't imagine you guys doing a turn around (with test server) that would mess SM ability so much. Bring back the old Oil slick or increase the impact of c14 so we can also compete with other classes. Thank you.

Darkness90 likes this.
  2. Xavben

Xavben Regular

Leave the gnomes behind from the magicians, learn to play your class through the scrapping of armor. You have Geredar with reduced fire resistance. Mages could not hit bosses for 2 months after release.
    Sorry for my English.

3. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

It's an excuse to increase farming times, since they are now seeing that players are progressing despite their attempts to stop them.

They are reaching for an excuse to slow players.
    And that's why they are targeting oil, and why they'll target singularity next.

They are discussing rebalancing and this means the classes are going to be nerfed into oblivion.

CYNDERR likes this.
  4. miras09

miras09 Someday Author

I think rune to regenerate archer mana and then mage xd

5. sibano

sibano Padavan

They have to put each character in a position where they can cut something on their own, forcing them to play the game as a group, but this nonsense everyone has to do something on their own whenever they want. The dwarf must be as strong as the other characters

6. Ashe47

Ashe47 Forum Greenhorn

this game should have had age restrictions like above 18 so the kids dont type whatever they want
    i have a dwarf and all of my skills are with fire how are you asking me to play with thunderstorm or poison?
    the oil doesnt work its not that it has -40 its that it doenst even work i go on the team chest and to end its health i need 10 minutes and i have 100k more damage than the tank. the tank ended the chest's health in 8 seconds we played in mod mercy ...
    is that normal?
    mage without a hole how would that seem? if you guys dont know what happened dont talk and stop spamming the forum and leave the developers to do their job im sure they will find it and fix it before my deluxe ends ....

Darkness90 likes this.
  7. czarodziejedward

czarodziejedward Forum Apprentice

cant wait for steam mechanicus players to compare this to mind control "fix" fiasco from the past :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited: Mar 28, 2021
  8. Darkness90

Darkness90 Junior Expert

So many people talking about "cryers" dwarfs, but they don't have dwarf (at least as main character); so, i can't understand where is her interest to harm her class buddies (or himself, if we supose they are dwarfs. Who is the cryers then?).

As you can see (BP), they are talking about we are balanced like they and nothing wrong with that ( and they got so knowledge about that, more than us). Ok, i agree. Now as player i ask for any option/alternative for they who got an old character dwarf and disagree with theur status:

-1 option: fix my class for get same possibilities as another class.
    -2 option: let me choose if i wanna change my class for another like mage, for example (if there is no difference btw both, players who tell "cryers" to dwarfs will not find problem with that)
    -3 option: make the rest of classes as useful as dwarfs are now (when 4 characters with same stats and a good wisdom/skills configuration can make the same without differences)

If our opinion is cry (at least as they say) and i'm sure that dwarfs don't think same or at least don't like cry, a lot less to disturbs our budies with our opinion, please accept one of these alternatives or all of them. Thank you for your attention

Last edited: Mar 28, 2021
    Szenlonggz and Ashe47 like this.
  9. sibano

sibano Padavan

100 lv dwarf 500 k crit = 1 lv other characters

10. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

It's pretty obvious we don't want the time to return, when "q1 4/5 no noobs no rangers" and "event 3/5 need second and third dwarf, no mages, have tank" was the normality. We see that the dwarf class is far from unplayable, and quite strong actually. We want actual problems with the game to be fixed and not some crazy buffs to one class. There are currently problems with skill balance, and not with class balance per se. Classes are more or less equal, and the problem are limited strategies, some useless talents, and of course the fact that the optimal strategy is easier to find out and then carry out with some classes than with the others. That being said, classes are far from being imbalanced, and dwarf is far from being the underdog with respect to other classes.

Let me give you guys one more tip: There is a talent with name "Impatience (V)" (or have I screwed up the name?). That, with the cooldown jewels, solves many of your declared problems. I bet you guys aren't using that. On top of that, as Inu said, there are many things you surely dismissed too early as "useless", while there is more than one answer to the question "how to kill bosses efficiently as a dwarf?". Learn at last that we finally have more than one playable strategy and certainly more than one playable build. I reiterate: there are still lots of problems with the game, lots of new ones after CE, but you're pointing at wrong things.

I repeat: If you want the game to be better, assume the classes are balanced, and start thinking about the build while asking for tips along the way... and decry the real problems to bring them to the devs' attention, like the multitool thing and other cashgrabs.

RatsEatingMyCables likes this.
  11. Darkness90

Darkness90 Junior Expert

Why do you talk in plural? why did you talk as in name of thegame (are you developer)? why did you affirmations about what is fine and what is wrong? and... why did you talk to my when i never wrotte to you? please keep your opinion for yourself (at lest don't disturb to me). If did you read all the thread and it's your opinion, assume that your opinion don't care to me. Bye

Last edited: Mar 29, 2021
  12. Darkmae

Darkmae Forum Apprentice

for the guy who give tips....impatience talent v and iv used by all dwarfs months ago on skills tree.so this in no tip as u think..dwarf is killed.its unplayable and even mobs of discord say that so simple.all the other who say that we are noob u dont know nothing about dwarves. the only truth here is that has to be on that day that ce comes live but even then ,flametr was bugged on the 1st day of ce.we dont use oil then only mine.

ps i dont wanna say that dwarf with 480k dmg and crt now need more than 20 min to kill dragan in blood (before hotfix was 3 4 min kill) and other class with 300k dmg and ctr killed at 2 3 min..now we speak that happens...thats smells nerf other class..no i dont want this because its a game..and we have to enjoy our time here..

ps 2 iron dwarf (20s cd) mine and rocket double armor break and quick shot meck turret on dragan blood is a joke imo..or maybe im nood

ps 3 y dwarf480k dmg and crt on city only play bllood and merci..thats y we speak for this modes..i think i anwser at all..

have a good day

Szenlonggz likes this.
  13. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

I quoted your post as an example of an attitude. That's why I am talking not just to you, but to the other people saying similar things as you.

Learn some more English before you start coming out with such interpretations. I am talking in the name of players who don't agree with your opinion that dwarf is too weak and has to be buffed. I explained why we don't want dwarf to be buffed. No class is really efficient in solo play now, group play is being forced, and if one class gets buffed too much, that class is going to dominate the groups... and dwarf has dominated the groups for most of its existance in the game.

Oh yes? Months ago? By all dwarfs? Then why do people complain in this very thread that dwarf-in-a-box has too long a cooldown and oil slick can only be used twice a minute? And this false for 1h, imagine 2h with correct wisdom build... that's infinite oil and infinite taunt. But yeah, cry more that SW has too much MC and ranger has too much tree and wolves.

I don't think you know how to use these strategies.

14. sibano

sibano Padavan

is Drakensang Online happy right now , the only dwarf who can't cut while other characters are cutting maps ? no skill has an effect, and even if the odds are unlimited, the dwarf remains in the class. Outrage times for Drakensang Online

ГЕЛЬБЕРТ and Darkness90 like this.
  15. Darkness90

Darkness90 Junior Expert

I see. You like to say to the people what must do, what wouldn't; what is good, what is bad. I don't knew that:)

who? haters or envious players with mages, rangers or warriors? if you aren't one of them, i don't understand how you don't agree with my opinion, that dwarves aren't well

Just like a bad political. I don't need a high grade of english to see that you are prejudging, do you understand what you want to understand , do you say what you want to say and do you see what you want to see.

At the begin with old Qs the dwarfs was avoided because was the new class... they finally let him a place for those who knew how to play, with a minimum damage (there 1k was op) and just for her skills (stun, 1 more armor break...). At 50 he had his 6k and don't needed speed or crit.

Poor mages,

I don't need your demagogy to know that dwarf wasn't overpowered all his history and see that class is significantly affected in team or solo right now, and hope the rest of people be enough smart to see. Just see how much lvl 100 dwarves is active now. This thread is a feedback from dwarves to DSO team, not for debate with people like you about how could be possible don't feel just "normal" when we are like missing 1 leg. When you most sure just came here for the coment of "nerf other class". Idk how i tried to explain something basic of first grade to somebody who don't read, don't understand, has no empathy, love demagogy and most sure don't understand THIS SITUATION

Now reply to me with a hilarious and pedantic story about isn't true, i'm a liar, you got all the true and you and so much people (almost the rest, because obviously i'm a minority) got the reason. People without dwarf as main class or with this level of toxicity (or IQ, maybe) shouldn't be able to post here... anyway

I'll start to ask seriously for nerfs to another classes because of geniuses like you

Last edited: Mar 29, 2021
    ГЕЛЬБЕРТ likes this.
  16. sibano

sibano Padavan

the dwarf's fire shooter skill should be as in the visual distance should be extended

https://prnt.sc/10z4xi7
    a simple example should be developed
    a ray somewhere, and then a flame that dissipates..

17. RatsEatingMyCables

RatsEatingMyCables Forum Apprentice

Damn, he really did spend time to make this video to show us... idk, shall we start crying now like you did for your precious Oil Slick or? :confused:
    BTW, it seems like it worked. Dwarfs are getting a "buff" or whatever, they started talking about it on Discord. You will now have -70% Fire Resistance on Oil Slick (-85% if you use Khalys Helmet).
    Dwarfs happy now :p

ΣMiwel likes this.
  18. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

[quote removed]
    [​IMG]
    You've got no arguments at all for your positions, except for "hurr durr dwarf too weak" of course.

Last edited by moderator: Apr 2, 2021
    RatsEatingMyCables likes this.
  19. Darkness90

Darkness90 Junior Expert

Guys (not Emi, not inu, no rats). I wanna share a video about the state of the cities after of patch. I was trying to post this in another place but moderators was banning threads (I don't know what reasons they could have for do it but ok, i let it there if isn't a problem).
    [content removed]

Last edited by moderator: Apr 2, 2021
  20. Darkmae

Darkmae Forum Apprentice

oh yea months ago.all dwarfs that i know use this skill tree.so u coming second bro...2h bulid for melee class with flameth. y ok only in teams maybe.but 1h its the best build for now for dwarf go check discord channel, but i think u can play solo merci without gun..xD

i dont use this compination because is crap... play your dwarf and make a video for us here..show us how to play iron dwarf...i ll be waiting.

ps i dont say anythink more u just dont know the basically about dwarves.. wnen the fix(-70%) oil FR with r249 u gonna say dwarf was good devs..why u fix it.?they just dont know how to play this class..

ГЕЛЬБЕРТ and Darkness90 like this.