r248 patch #1 not good for dwarf

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Zeals, Mar 25, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
  1. 4NormaL

4NormaL Junior Expert

This video includes before and after hotfix. Those who write here unreal things about the dwarf must prove what they wrote. If they don't show video evidence of what they wrote, they're the biggest liars. They show no evidence of their writing and are still arguing about the issue. This is a pathetic thing.

2. Darkness90

Darkness90 Junior Expert

I'm pretty sure that if change mechanical turret for iron dwarf and improve your points at ray skill... no, it's a joke. Thanks so much for your efforce recording that or just sharing if itsn't yourself. Really, thanks you so much buddy

3. CYNDERR

CYNDERR Forum Greenhorn

I DO NOT HAVE A VIDEO BUT TOWARDS DRAGAN ... NOW INFERNAL HALF LIFE
    OVERCOME THE CHALLENGE? HAVE PASSED

4. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Something stinks. If you put some thought into it, you would have seen this has nothing to do with oil slick.

Look at the element symbols under the dragan's hp bar in the first part and in the second. In the first part, they are the same all the time, except for the fire being weakened after using oil slick, and armor due to other skills. In the second part, they are changing all the time.

On top of that, the hits in the second part without oil slick are lower than hits in the first part without oil slick, and hits with oil slick are way too low to have been caused by an oil slick change... no, BP messed up the resistances. I'd like to see a video of what a top mage can do in the great hall after the patch...

5. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

First thing:
    Welcome to what the other 3 classes have to deal with. Now your on par with Mages, Knights, and Rangers.

Second:
    What happened to all the spiders???
    When I tried Merciless and after 30 minutes I'd gotten Dragan down to 1/3 HP, the spiders flooded the screen and after 21 mighty spirit guards and stuck in a corner with _PACKED_ spiders as far as the eye could see, and blue circles killing me with every fall, I had to GIVE UP. Wish I'd taken a video of that... 40 minutes wasted. No rewards. Just lots of lost resources.

ΣMiwel likes this.
  6. Darkness90

Darkness90 Junior Expert

I don't see any magician complain, understand that nothing wrong there.

-

Tomorrow's a new patch. Let´s go see if we come back :)

7. Inu

Inu Junior Expert

Yes here we can see when cryers cry lot then bugged skill come back... so with q5 helmet 85%-90% fire res break back
    which means fire red ess and dragan bloodshed down in 25secs max with lower dwarf. Was it how long 4days of constant cry?
    Nice and rangers have no proper armor break on 90% of bosses+no res break to use elemental essensce as other classes for more than 3 months but ye someone bets on cryin some just take fact and play even if is their class literally broken.
    This here is totaly legit and no broken ofc and its come back. btw in same fight ranger spend +1k ess just bcoz of no res break skill as dwarf oil or mages ice frost nova and dks i wish them be good they deserve after years of no cryin and aceptin fact they have lower dps no like these ,,players,, dwars.

8. Darkness90

Darkness90 Junior Expert

First, i'm still don't sure about what will happen tomorrow. Secondly, understand that i'm respecting your right to give an opinion and to defend the problems that may u have as a class and as player, but if you don't exercise your own rights it's just your problem (as something individual). In my contry we usually say to this "throw dirt in your own face"; and it's your own problem. The only one who cried here is yourself and all those players who commented as this way. I just defend my class, don't attack to others. If you have any problem as ranger writte to support or open a thread, don't come here to tell me your problems as if i could help to you or fix that. (0 IQ, how could don't think you are a cryer).

I'll "cry" (if it's that you think about that) all times what i need and i want if i feel it's my right, and if you don't like that, you can go to a walk.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
  9. RatsEatingMyCables

RatsEatingMyCables Forum Apprentice

This is the ONLY game i've played and i see people crying over the fact that they can't kill a boss under a minute. Fast farmers only.. disgusting
    You have no patience neither you want to enjoy the game. There was a streamer comparing the "pre buff" period of Oil Slick and after. His excuse was: "Now i kill khalys on infernal in 4 hours!! shit game!" -- Meanwhile, he killed khalys in 1-2 minutes.

COME ON! Then you say you wanna go play other games that are better than DSO. Fine, be my guest. There are games that takes you literally 20 minutes to kill a single boss, i want to see you there champs. Then here you are crying over the fact that the "nerf" you received was not allowing you anymore to kill a boss under a certain period of time. Unbelieveable

It's a new day for dwarfs in tomorrow's hotfix haha. What's next now? You will start saying you don't have enough armor break on your C14 or what. I bet you will find something else to cry about

ΣMiwel, sargon234 and 1vanka like this.
  10. Inu

Inu Junior Expert

I no cry as you... make videos rip dwarfs with random pictures... becouse for 4days was skill fixed. I just pointed out what is wrong on this video on this skill and on this ess. and i see you like broken skill+broken ess+broken game for others. You can clearly see i take the fact i no cry at all i gave advice to non brain ones and now i pointin out whats totaly broken.

ΣMiwel likes this.
  11. Darkness90

Darkness90 Junior Expert

Another bald person talking about hairstyles. I said that we aren't balanced farming as other classes. If do you like challenges play without weapon, but let to the rest ask for normality OMG this geniuses...

Only thing broken here is your ability to discern

12. Marrout

Marrout Forum Greenhorn

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Everything in the great hall has been broken since it was introduced, it's one of the most bugged maps in the game.

From the animations, to the hitboxes, to everything.

ΣMiwel likes this.
  14. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

And yet they manage to introduce more bugs there with every patch. They really do.

15. RatsEatingMyCables

RatsEatingMyCables Forum Apprentice

What exactly in specifics is bugged there? I never actually cared to take a better look lmao

16. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Animations and hitboxes for a start, where mobs actually kill you without even hitting you.
    They seem to think that scraping the bottom of the barrel is a challenge and not a critique.

17. ГЕЛЬБЕРТ

ГЕЛЬБЕРТ Forum Apprentice

EDIT
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I know that it is not on the topic,but I want to ask.Where can I get these items now?

Last edited by moderator: Apr 3, 2021
  18. sibano

sibano Padavan

I want to hit 1 million damage, but it's not possible, I have 271 K critical :(
    although all my armor-breaking skills are 10 levels