R257_36

Discussion in 'Test Server' started by EmilyRose, Nov 16, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Forum Commissioner

[​IMG] today on Test Server new CE, but I can't test cause Nebula ;)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 16, 2022
    Elendel80 and gbit like this.
  2. Veteran666

Veteran666 Active Author

No one can test the new map for now,it needs hotfix.If anyone wants to try it,it's in Ellonidos area.

3. EmilyRose

It seems to me:
    they want that we don't know anything...
    A new CE with new maps and balance of monsters and items and skills as they announced, means a new patch.
    instead the R257_36 appeared on the test server with a picture and a name dedicated to the new league
    and a new map that was unplayable due to the Nebula error.
    Where is the new patch with its new content?
    it almost seems like a hasty arrangement to give us something, but give us nothing ...
    "Dear developers
    I want respect the secret of your job,
    but we aren't all kids "
    ;)

4. Veteran666

Veteran666 Active Author

CE so far:One map only,nebula monsters and invisible enemies.I think CE name must change to Realm of the MINI Firelord.:)

Alpaca likes this.
  5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Grab a free wallpaper of the upcoming orgazmatension ;)

[​IMG]

Bundin, AndJustice4All and EmilyRose like this.
  6. ~Providence~

~Providence~ Junior Expert

But.. everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

7. EmilyRose

Were the developers wrong?
    There has been no announcement of the release of the new expansion on live server.
    Did they release the test server hot fix on live server?

FAALHAAS likes this.
  8. CH1976

CH1976 Forum Apprentice

I don't know why they kicked out the previous team if the new team is even worse... The same thing we see now on the official server is what we saw on the test server, they put the same bad thing on one server on the other. .. Not counting the events that many of us have come without doing because they are very long and with useless rewards. As if that were not enough, on the official server it is normal to find texts without translation in events. They really are a disaster... It's not strange that every time there are fewer people.

cigarbennett likes this.
  9. Veteran666

Veteran666 Active Author

Test server has become useless.Dev team doesn't care for public test server(stablebuild) bugfix anymore,instead they test (maybe?)
    most of the hotfixs in the internal test server(dailybuild) and then copy paste on live servers.Even if they copy dailybuild to stablebuild
    the testing period is only a few days,so a lot of bugs go straight to live servers.

CH1976 and cigarbennett like this.
  10. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

the life server is not working either...

CH1976 likes this.