R258_CE

Discussion in 'Test Server' started by EmilyRose, Jun 19, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Forum Duke

Today on test server new CE ;)[​IMG]

bibere, gbit, Alpaca and 2 others like this.
  2. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

So wild forest with a filter? :)

I see more info on french forum, but i dont really know what to say about it.
    Seeing the same map re-used is a lazy way of giving ''new'' content.

Seems there are new runes/jewels and pets aswell, so I wonder what this new stuff brings.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2023
    oslecGar_022 likes this.
  3. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Forum Duke

I can't test anything, too many bugs that undermine my patience, this is what was posted on discord...

[​IMG]

4. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

Thanks @EmilyRose . Those runes look a bit too OP tho....Is there anything known of nerfs of others runes/jewels/gear? The stats of these runes really confuse me. ^^

The ring+pet looks a bit useless for me. Coin drop is so low from monsters it doesnt really matter if its doubled.

5. StayinFrosty

StayinFrosty Someday Author

Hey!

The runes aren't working right now on test server so there is currently no way to test it out. Though we have already brought up concerns regarding the effects of the runes and how game breaking it would be if those effects are final. As for any nerfs there is no concrete info on that, all we got is included in that screenshot above.

Right now there is a lot of polishing that can and should be done before this CE is released on live servers. Omega (a new admin) said that they are working on a guide that will be posted before the official release, so guess we will have to wait and see. ;)

FAALHAAS, oslecGar_022 and Alpaca like this.
  6. MrCasper

MrCasper Forum Greenhorn

It should be with 1000% XD

7. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

I only have a question, do you have to do something before to open those maps? or once you kill Mortis it's already opened? Thanks

8. StayinFrosty

StayinFrosty Someday Author

I believe that the only thing required is level 55 or above

9. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Thanks for answering cos there's that of realms of fire lord and i don't know if you have to finish those quest before accessing to the new maps... maybe that of the fire lord was just a patch to entertain us with something