R259_107 New Event

Discussion in 'Test Server' started by EmilyRose, Jan 31, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Forum Duke

Today...news from test server
    [​IMG]

CiscoNetPlus, bibere and gbit like this.
  2. heracless69

heracless69 Someday Author

hi, I don't know where to post to indicate a problem on the test server on the new Chinese New Year event, so I'm posting here
    it is impossible (for me) to make a craft, whether on a workbench or kitchen piano or on other workbenches, each time the customer stops, I can do everything except the craft, I don't understand, I ask to other players and as each time no one responds, the testers (pro) don't even take the trouble to respond
    so if anyone here knows anything about the problem and what to do before it lands on the live server
    THANKS

CiscoNetPlus likes this.
  3. CiscoNetPlus

CiscoNetPlus Exceptional Talent

4. heracless69

5. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Forum Duke

Now on the test server there is the R259_109, the event is finished and you can click on the workbench, before the workbench didn't work for me either. But it's test server and we know there are always bugs ;)

6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Why are you playing the 32 bit version in client?
    If you are playing 32 bit version you better play it in browser ... otherwise play the 64 bit version in client.
    32 bit version crashes all the time especially in Kh.

heracless69 likes this.
  7. heracless69

I play with the 64 bit version of the client, but it actually marks me as 32 bit when I am on the server I don't know why, but before setting up the event everything was working fine, the event finished I tested new craft and I still have the same problem, better yet I have a nebula now

Why are you playing the 32 bit version in client?
    If you are playing 32 bit version you better play it in browser ... otherwise play the 64 bit version in client.
    32 bit version crashes all the time especially in Kh.

j'ai peut etre fait une erreur , pouvez vous me dire comment instaler le serveur test en 64 bit

Last edited: Feb 1, 2024
  8. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Because you are playing the 32 bit version. :)
    In order to play the 64 bit version on TS you need to right click on the icon ... then in Properties insert
    Code:
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Drakensang Online\thinclient.exe" -stable -x86_64
    in the "Target" field.

AndJustice4All, heracless69 and Javah like this.
  9. heracless69

thank you
    I found the problem :), I forgot to put a space between stable and -x86
    that's why it remained in 32bit version
    Thanks for your help

trakilaki likes this.