Ranger Build for Solo Play

Discussion in 'Rangers' started by Talbor, Feb 13, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Talbor

Talbor Active Author

Hi,
    Does anyone have recommendations for a good build I could work on building as a solo player?

I'm able to do some PW on Bloodshed, like Hagastov, Stonekeep, etc., but not the bosses. I got the Heredur's Royal Power for example, but I like ranged if possible, so the Blade Dance bonus isn't good for my play style & plus my defense isn't good enough yet for melee.

Thanks in advance!

2. ldso

ldso Advanced

Hello and welcome :) Seeing that you mentioning Blade Dance, I am assuming you are a ranger? ^^

There are some good discussions and pics of sample builds, tips, tricks, and strategies spread out through our online sources here, feel free to check them out - keep in mind that playing in a 1h build may be more convenient for you at the beginning as you are starting out (easier hp and attack speed in 1h, vs. 2h).

Keep working on important stats such as crit and attack speed, as well as continuing to build up wisdom, obtaining and upgrading both runes and gems, etc. You will want to eventually acquire the uniques you need for your long-term build, as well as enchantments you need to craft on to them to maximize the gems you put on them.

Those are just some simple snippets of goals you may want to keep in mind as you embark on your journey; keep us updated on your travels :)

Alpaca likes this.
  3. Fishka

Fishka Forum Apprentice