Suggestion Ranger Q7

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by DamarèRo, Feb 20, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

You want it Q7 set to have it back 3sec..?

Poll closed Feb 27, 2019.
  1. Yes!

13 vote(s)
    31.7%
  2. No!

22 vote(s)
    53.7%
  3. I don't care.

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  4. No ranger are to OP already.

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  1. JamesFDelaney

JamesFDelaney Forum Apprentice

I preffer more concentration regen + less conc costs about EA, that will give me choice to play with whatever i want (sets) but nah devs will do absolutely nothing to change this, or if the change happens they will decrease effects or dmg dealt by EA and many more unwanted things, but this topic isn't about that so basicaly you can pray for set power increase here, soo +1.

Dodgerski likes this.
  2. Dodgerski

Dodgerski Forum Greenhorn

I came here to answer on q7 set idea to give it duration buff. You starting some new topic about balance which isnt good but now without new ideas ranger without q7 is weak and slow in farmin even with 4.0 speed (bosses). I agree with you about balance classes. For me skills as for exemple death swing was always totaly unplayable what i think made hard balanicng this class . You mags have 3 main offensive skills and rest make some idea on fire, lighting, ice and black magic setting of skill. Ranger should have something same as physical(explosive arrow), poison(here should apear some new skill raplacement for death swing), and fire(precision shoot) skill setting. Same should be on other classes. But how to make it i dont know. I m not from it, im only player, i can only test it later.
    Ps. I hope you will understand sens of my post cheers!
    Ps.2. For exemple this new skill from replaceing death swing should work with q4 set which would be competitive for q7 buff.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
  3. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Good.
    What black magic? No players have access to the andermagic damage.
    It's EA which deals fire damage and PS which deals physical damage. And poison is the green arrow with 5p. talent (as well as its DoT) and the 5p. talent of the ToT (almost only usable on hordes), as well as the basic DoT of ToT (removed from bosses lately - a very bad move), and of course the hunting trap and the Net group effect (and DoT of DS, which you've already pointed out).

4. Dodgerski

Dodgerski Forum Greenhorn

Vortex make andermagic dmg isnt it? And mind control should giving some boost to dmg for controled mob with andermagic dmg.
    In ranger skills i know how it work but how we know it work not enought good to say it balanced and we must use q7 set for good farming maps. I know how it work and i just wanted show some very simple idea how would be nice to balance ranger skill to make it playable without q7 buff by compering with mag skills. Show me some movie where ranger farming inf 3 or 4 on one hand weapon by this amazing skills as is DS and hunting trap( i think this is some supporting skill which dont do many). And please dont use some secret shortcuts beacoue greenhorn dont know what mean ToT of DoT and DoT of ToT.

5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Physical
    You OK dude?
    This is actually Infernal II ... but it was before the changes. My style has not changed at all and I am playing all difficulties with a same set of skills
    Here ... pssst ... I have a challenge for any Q7 ranger.
    I will select a map and clear it with a ranger by ONLY using DB. No HA no marking no stuns.
    I challenge all of you strongest Q7 noobs clear the same map by only using Q7 set (net + EA) faster than me.
    We can all use Adrenaline or Dive ... but no other skills than those mentioned above.
    I am allowed to use only DB, Adrenaline and Dive ... you are allowed to use only Net, EA, Adrenaline and Dive.
    No potions, elixirs, tonics, physics and other buffs are allowed ... we can use all kind of essences (white to red).
    Do we have a deal?

6. deliburan78

deliburan78 Advanced

No way ! Noobs can't play solo , can't play without q7 , can't play with 1h+shield/quiver too. They don't know how work combination long bow+ q1 torso+ q5 shoulders , trap + prem shoulders + q4 bow /1h longbow, DS+EA+DB....they know only net -spam combo.
    Therefore - you win -ex offcio.
    You can try inf 3 too , 20-25k dmg is enough if all another stats are OK.:)
    I'm antilogic ? My dear , I play this game from 6+ years , when EA & q7 don't exist, I know how to play without 2h bow , EA & q7:cool:
    If I'm antilogic , then please tell me why lots of good rangers voted NO ? o_O May be all of them are antilogic or there is some other reason ?

7. heror

heror Forum Baron

@deliburan78 He said it better than me >>> @trakilaki

8. ROOK

ROOK Someday Author

why a so stupid challange? Perhaps Q7 set disabled precision shot, deadly blow or thicket of thorns?
    You hate q7 built because you think with that build you dont use variety of skills and then you suggest a 1-skill challange?

Shiro and nikatar like this.
  9. DreamWill

DreamWill Forum Commissioner

I try to guess: q7 is strong for his buff, if he wins this challenge using only 1 skill he will show how useless q7 is:)
    And i have a theory too how he will win this challenge:p:D

trakilaki and Hetsunien like this.
  10. Talbor

Talbor Active Author

I believe he's saying he will use Q4 set vs a Q7 set.

11. RoWaR

RoWaR Forum Apprentice

Enjoy. Challenge complete. I haved a bad lag bcs my internet do not work so i play with net from my mobile.

navelko likes this.
  12. trakilaki

Challenge FAILED!
    1. You didn't clear a single map
    2. I am selecting map not you ;)
    You are not good at reasoning ... aren't you?
    I am actually giving you advantage ... you can use all 2 Q7 skills ... I am limiting myself to only one skill :)

13. RoWaR

RoWaR Forum Apprentice

So why you give your video as example?

I don't care of your challenge, i showed what i had to prove.
    You already see/know Q7 set is not usless like @DreamWill continue to say.., but really don't matter anymore.

I make that video becose Q7 is a good set. who do not like it don't play with this set!
    You go in wrong direction with your replay, stay on topic! :)

Do not be full of you!

Have a good day.

14. trakilaki

What example dude? Do you even read? :D
    That was an answer to this "request"

Nope ... you are going off topic by making assumptions ;)

15. DreamWill

DreamWill Forum Commissioner

As I said before:
    Sorry but when did i say q7 set is useless? This is very funny because I starded saying this:
    Then i reapeted myself here:
    and here:
    I started to answer because many people (rangers first) think this:
    I can't accept these words, especially if it's a ranger to say this.

I only wanted to put attention to this:
    I don't know how it is at your home, but to me "don't need" doesn't mean "it's useless", in fact I said:

Hetsunien and MikeyMetro like this.
  16. Hetsunien

Hetsunien Padavan

I'm waiting for your video. Btw, since I am probably the only one Q4 set user active in this forum, can I participate this funny challenge?

What should I use? Bird of Prey + Scatter Shot? I mean, I will be the slowest, but just for the fun of it I'll do it.

navelko, DreamWill and trakilaki like this.
  17. trakilaki

I don't think you will be the slowest ... you should be close behind me ... Q7 OP rangers should be the slowest :)
    You could use Adrenaline, Dive and Bird of Prey + Scatter Shot.
    Then ... challenge it is.
    I will pick up a map and make a video :D

BTW ... no mounts are allowed (not that mounts would help a lot anyway)

ΣMiwel and Hetsunien like this.
  18. Shiro

Shiro Padavan

_
    It's a NO... 2 secs are good anyways. If you need some concentration for when Net is on cooldown, you can use Dive or Adrenaline, followed by Precision Shot (obv on bossfights), or simply finish off mobs with Deadly Blow.
    You can also go for a more conc wise build, since Q7 has already an high damage output._

Man, the thread is about a suggestion for Q7 set and you turned it into a EDIT challenge, so who's offtopic?
    And btw, that's pointless done this way. If DB is better than Q7 set at clearing trash mobs, then do the challenge on any map, not only on the one that fits your need (⊜‿⊜✴)

Another proof of
    , people here are being rude, going offtopic, none moves a finger...

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
    ROOK likes this.
  19. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

I cannot see anyone being rude in this thread, maybe you just do not like the outcome.
    Also I cannot see a major off topic shifting as well, players debating and giving arguments and counter arguments is not off topic.
    But what I do see in this thread is:
    a) OP using multiple accounts in the conversation to up vote and justify the thread's existence.
    b) This is not a first thread on same topic, the devs will not change the set bonus and it is not going to be included in mod's Weekly Report.

Cheers.

nikatar, MikeyMetro and DreamWill like this.
  20. deliburan78

deliburan78 Advanced

I am confused, first you said DB+adrenaline +dive VS net +EA+ adrenaline +dive , in this situation you will lose always because mark from 5pts dive isn't competitive vs net mark + 5 pts talent. Second reason - if you want to have some chance of success , then remove adrenaline ;) , because you not need adrenaline for dive & DB .
    But now You said something else-
    [QUOTE
    You could use Adrenaline, Dive and Bird of Prey + Scatter Shot.
    Then ... challenge it is.
    [/QUOTE]
    bird vs net - bird lose each time , right way is trap with 2sek cooldown or DS mark , I guess.