Ranger's Wood Wraith slowing effect & pvp talents

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Goat, Jan 9, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Firefly

Firefly Active Author

Where?? i dont see official statement... only see other rangers saying that they heard its not a bug.. only poor rangers making rumors imo :)
    its ok that the tree slows you down BUT if a skill says that you are IMMUNE TO/REMOVES ALL NEGATIVE EFFECTS that should probably happen when you use that skill, right? or do you think that if you are slowed 80% and marked that that arent negative somehow???

When the skills says that it cannot be removed or/and they fix the debuffing text saying it removes everything else negative except the tree hit im ok with this otherwise it's a bug imo.

2. yzm5508512

yzm5508512 Someday Author

armour break isn't really break armour,so it is a bug because it is not accordance with the description? In the end u just don't like ranger, nothing to do with the actual effect and skill description.

3. Firefly

Firefly Active Author

you just dont know when to quit.. and you are going offtopic(coz this is wooden wrath bug thread) and are just smashing your mouth... i know if you have some advantage its hard let it go even when it would be bug.

But if the armour break (DK's or mages don't know which one) is somehow bug according to you start new thread showing some proof and not just throw words that comes in your mind :)

4. yzm5508512

yzm5508512 Someday Author

i don't use wooden wrath talent, changing it or not is not my concern,i just curious about ur way of judging bug: offical statment
    I was just talking about something that wouldn't appear in offical statment.u just need to find out in game,like wooden wrath/frozen wind/ice bolt/nova slow dragon skin warrior,all armour break is dmg amplifier etc.

5. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

In another thread, one of the mods checked with the developers and was told the slow down effect of wood wraith is intentional even when the target is protected by Dragonhide. That's as close to official word as I can imagine, so I deal with it even though I don't like it.

6. Khoainong

Khoainong Someday Author

Lol arent you the one who lose in 5v5 all the time and only come in when there are $$ players on your side?
    About 'the calling name', isnt it you who pm people and insult them first, and start the girl-fight of insulting :))?
    And why do i need to kill you, 5v5 isnt about killing :D

7. fab

fab Advanced

What a joke, stop crying when u cant even defend urself against me so i dont have a chance to call u a noob ?
    The stupid guild of yours is nothing else but a bunch of sore losers , only pm people when got EDIT by people.
    Only stoop to low levels by using essence and whole bunch of buffs in order to win, take EDIT for example.
    Fyi, battles in 5v5 is randomly selected by the system.
    Dont try to act like a smart dude if u doesnt know their system works.
    It can be a favour or unfavoured, fyi.
    Maybe u can use a bunch of essence and buffs in order to get me , whether in 1v1- 5v5.
    Your guild is nothing , but just a bunch sore losers whining here and there.
    Oh hahahaah,ur guild rangers likes to use alot of hp pots too besides buffs.
    :D:)

Last edited by moderator: Mar 12, 2014
  8. Khoainong

Khoainong Someday Author

:D
    -Are you crying because you not rich like EDIT? :)) Most of us dont have $$ to even buy VIP like you :), are you talking about that 3' 32 dam buff? o_O
    -Pvp matching is random, but there are ways to anticipate your teammates. Are you talking about you cant use your brain? lol lol

9. fab

fab Advanced

Using red , buffs and pots is really making people laugh as i mention in my earlier quote.
    Everyone knows that in the server and people is talking about ur guild people n u guys thought u are great, bunch of sore losers:eek:
    But 1 thing or sure ur soul guild sucks really bad and stoop to whatever they can to win.
    Funny thing is using premium or not is my own business, did i use ur money or something. Lmao
    Fyi, i dont do senseless thing like u guys do.
    If u cant lose a match , complain it to Bp thats all i can help u
    Damn talking to a person like u is really waste of my time and effort

10. Khoainong

Khoainong Someday Author

Only 1 more word for stubborn noob like you :D Proof? lol lol. EDIT is the only one using buff, so top using him as your lame excuse o_O any others?

11. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Please, keep this thread on topic and polite. Also, don't mention names.
    Thank you.

12. fab

fab Advanced

Obviously a big noob over here in the forum, hahahahaahah.
    Proof ?
    Ask around in the tegan and see how many will reply a big YES, u will be surprise.
    Why deny when everything i say is true :D
    Even with u guild mates usiung red ess, too bad they still got EDIT kicked.
    What a waste of essence and stuff;)
    That quite sad for u and ur guild mates.
    Oh,hahahah pls dun get burn when u saw me:)

Someone started the name calling , i just returning the favour

13. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Last warning @fab .
    Keep it on topic and refrain from bad language.

14. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

you should get out more, maybe you will not be so angry all the time. :) just a friendly advice same for trakilaki. :)

Now hope they fix bug with wood wrath when dragon hide / unstopable in effect

15. soxx101

soxx101 Forum Connoisseur

little kids throwing their toys out the pram again lol... you all make me laugh thnx lol....

Master0fpuppets likes this.
  16. Melethainiel

@Master0fpuppets , reporting system is for abusive post that are breaking rules. Abusing this system is not allowed. Please keep on mind that having a different opinions does not constitute abuse.
    Thank you.

17. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

well .... no offence but I know that you had a discusion about me :p :D you will not admite it but he was very rude and he did insolt me more then once, I did try to be nice to him but he is just bad manerd, very rude and full of hate so i moved on. :p

Question: Is there going to be a fix for wood wrath bug in arena anytime soon?

18. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Thanks for the advice .... I appreciate it :D

What word in "it is not a bug" is confusing you?

NightWalker likes this.
  19. Melethainiel

This thread has gone a way off of topic. Closing.

NightWalker, sper009 and _Baragain_ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.