Bug rare Royal kyanite disappeared.

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by DarkerOk, Aug 2, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. DarkerOk

DarkerOk Forum Greenhorn

good day! There was an unpleasant situation, during the last update of the game on 21.07.2020, a rare Royal kyanite disappeared. This kyanite was inserted into the shoulders of the witch hunter, and now its place is empty. Please understand the problem. Thanks for the help.We can't reach local technical support. They answer that they are not engaged in the restoration of missing gems. But again, this item was lost in the process of updating the game, and not through my fault. Please help! The gem was inserted into the shoulders of the witch hunter, and this item is worn on the character, and I could not sell it even by mistake.
    PS. Please forgive my mistakes, since English is not my native language, and I use a translator.

[​IMG]