Realm Frags problem

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by FAALHAAS, Apr 30, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Maceejko

Maceejko Forum Greenhorn

CIV map painful mode you said?[/QUOTE]

what is CIV map please ?

2. god47ak

god47ak Junior Expert

what is CIV map please ?[/QUOTE]
    Guess only he knows

3. mierlarosie

mierlarosie Forum Apprentice

I also noticed a reduced drop in real fragments and for months i have been having around the same number of fragments in my inventory. I can only farm around 2 hours a day with a bit more on the weekends. I guess i will have to chose what events i will decide to complete from now on :(

4. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Board Analyst

what is CIV map please ?[/QUOTE]

FBI - map (Foxarrific Burrow of Investigation's)

Ian94 likes this.
  5. mierlarosie

mierlarosie Forum Apprentice

Ok so maybe the best drop in realm frags is Foxarrific Burrow of Investigation's but i don't need anything from there...maybe i need Parralel world maps because they made inf 5000 modes now. :(

6. KulawyMao

KulawyMao Exceptional Talent

q4 map1

7. sefu79

sefu79 Forum Apprentice

i did 3 runs on Q3 map and in 3 full run from start to finish i got only 3 realm fragments with looters fortune active first run 0 realm drop second run 2 realm and last run 1 realm if this its a good drop with event active to boost drop ... im not a hater but drop of RF its way too low now im stuck i cant progress in cirucus event im stuck at 6200 and i need 8500 more progress to finish event also i spend 6k andermant to buy 20 tickets to do that 6200 progress

im sure im not the only one in this situation if i need to farm 6 months to make fragments for 1 event i say no thanks think its time to look for another source of fun to spend my free time

pukiface likes this.
  8. vkillerx

vkillerx Forum Pro

Dwarfs have sort of fixed clear times they can clean strong content the fastest but with painful trash well i dont think it´s as bright as scatter through the whole screen
    It´s time based and not everyone has time to run painful for 10h as a headless chicken
    I´d rather switch that up and change corona to cancer cuz that´s about to happen anyway with the way this game´s going

~Μαριος~123 likes this.