Regarding certain group skills and uniques that would work with it

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Phyrix, Aug 10, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Well hi guys its me again xD

When it comesto rangers I kinda feel like a belt that allows party members to deal lets say for example 25% increased damage against marked enemies would be kinda wow for rangers
    I also feel like a group skill like that would have been awesome

I actually have been thinking about that for rangers for about 3 weeks
    Well I have also thought of a bow for rangers that triggers an explosive arrow explosion when they crit with deadly blow which would then make rangers an explosive melee class literally

And last night it kinda struck me with regards to dks
    do you know how absolutely useless speed is for a dk in banner of war and for about 70% of other players too...
    So I was thinking lets say for instance considering banner of war keeps our rage full, how about resource cost reduction within banner for group members
    lets say for example 1% per level and 50 levels meaning 50% resource cost reduction for party members within the banner
    that would immediately be a hit for rangers and mages as they would then want to be inside the banner.
    Ya just thought I would share my 2 cents regarding this

PS:
    Whoever knows a dev please reiterate the need for 1h items to be able to get 2h idoti lines so as to make 1h viable at all within dso.

2. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Resource reduction inside banner of war .... where I'm often already at cause I'm trying to be in the same singularity that I've got the Boss and my Guardian in with my DK buddie.... I'm all for it. :)

Lets see... my FS mana cost is 37. Half of that is 18.5, rounded to 19. My Mana regen is 18.24/sec and I fire 2/sec. That's 20 mana per second regen on explosion... that's approaching infinite ground 0 frozen sphere explosions. Me Likee. Can't be a glass tank for that one, which I'm not. Yes... me very much likee this idea.

Lets add to that idea that the Singularity shortens the cooldowns of all group members inside the singularity by half as much as the mage for the other classes as well. That will help the DK in reproducing the Banner of War and Dragon Hide. :) Group Effort. :)

Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
  3. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Was thinking of this while inside the arena yes and this will also allow a mage to spawn a singu on group members for certain skills
    kinda like this a lot