Release 117 Feedback

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Callisto, Jan 14, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kraken

kraken Forum Apprentice

Yeah, and now when we are defending and we die, we are not able to come back fast and protect the tower...nice, what can i say. Stupid idea given by players who are not patient enough to get theirs epic mounts.
    Should have been set a logical way to reach the last tower, by destroying either one side or the other or full middle, and not direct attack on it.
    But to take mounts out...well, take them out of 5v5 so that we can't catch the flag carrier anymore and then u might take them out of the game as well.

Wyrwiflaka likes this.
  2. Torefas

Torefas Padavan

About 6v6 it's good idea I think. Red almost win all the times because they just rush in (with mount) to initial tower. Now they a bit slower and easy to stop if trying to break in.

shadow-whisper likes this.
  3. Balbono

Balbono Forum Greenhorn

Have 45 mortis fragments and u count it as 0? Only new ones count:S THANX FOR THE RipOff!!!!

4. lojza

lojza Forum Greenhorn

Let me comment it in few points

1. deer speed fixed - OK
    2. Fork errors remained - epic fail
    3. Invisible monsters remained - not OK
    4. Christmas event - gingerbread issue with attack stones - remained in error status?? not OK
    5. Fragments - epic fail
    6. 6vs6 - may be it will work
    7. stealing of monsters - may be it will work

1x OK
    2x something between
    2x not OK
    2x epic fail

Patch is NOT OK !!!!

Are you hiring developers or recruiting monkeys ?

Wakaole likes this.
  5. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Ring of Death quest does not count mortis fragments in your inventory. It is not fixed.

6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Not that I support taking out mounts ... but... once upon a time, majority of players did not had even horses. :D

7. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Overall I like this patch but I have not played it (busy with irl stuff this week and have only been doing quick logins to get my DLB stuff.)

The fact that some of the things in the patch notes are not working as stated and it has caused some new bugs... well welcome to DSO :D

I noticed the posts that said summon kills are causing zero drops. This has happened before so hopefully they can get it fixed like they did before. In the meantime I'll just do what I did last time. Not use my summons close to the kill.

Anyway, I very much like a patch that is mostly focused on fixing old problems and improving on game mechanics instead of pushing more content. I would like to see more like this.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

8. Multi-Sev

I'm not impressed with the programmers' ability to fix things. Unless by "fix" you mean make worse. What's the deal with sorting names on the guild tab? Since 117, I can only sort who's online in my guild at the very bottom of the list. I have to hit sort by who's online, then scroll all the way down to the bottom. Pressing the sort button again does not bring the relevant names to the top of the list.

I see that you added the "in group" column to the guild page. That's useful. The broken sorting ability mentioned above, however, is annoying.

Edit - I was told a work around for the sorting problem. If you sort on the player or friend page, the sort will take effect on the guild page. Still annoying, but it'll work for now.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
    Srela-z-dela likes this.
  9. Superme

Superme Forum Pro

Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose. The more BP fixes, the more they break. Invisible mobs still abound.

10. Torefas

Torefas Padavan

There is a small error in Ring of Death quest. The quest works fine for the one who start collecting mortis fragment post R117. But for people who already have mortis fragment pre R117, it wont recognized on the quest.

11. Multi-Sev

Thanks for that information. However, people who have collected enough fragments to finish the quest are not going to be happy about this. I don't even have enough to finish, yet, and I'm not happy about it.

12. Torefas

Torefas Padavan

Just be patient. They working to fix it too. Maybe it's done in the next hotfix.

13. ULTRAPEINLICH

ULTRAPEINLICH Forum Duke

I highly doubt that all off gems have been removed from those bugged ranger shields XD

14. multitoonz

multitoonz Forum Great Master

What frags are you talking about? Ring of Death quest is just kill skeledragon, no frags needed. And I still have all my Hod/OoB frags plus coins ( no Mortis frag yet for weapon quest :( )so a bit confused as to what frag you are talking about.

15. Superme

Superme Forum Pro

Reworked Ring of death quests calls for 10 frags from Mortis...

16. ULTRAPEINLICH

ULTRAPEINLICH Forum Duke

That was the old quest before patch 116 if I remember correctly.
    With patch 116 a new ring of death quest has been introduced which requires 300 normal / 50 mighty / 10 mortis frags

17. trpajzl

trpajzl Someday Author

This patch sucks.

Dwarf in party does not have any drop if the boss is killed by automatized turret.
    Mage and archer dont have any drop if monster is killed by summon.

OMG.

Developers are you crazy ? Do you make any testing ? Probably not.

You are lazy uncompetent and arogant killers of this game.

THANK YOU FOR NOTHING

Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
    Wakaole likes this.
  18. Torefas

Torefas Padavan

You talk about the 'first' Ring of Death quest while we talk about the repeated Ring of Death quest after completing the first one.

19. multitoonz

multitoonz Forum Great Master

My bad, sorry, I don't chase quests like that personally. Once is enough for me, not a farmville type player :).

20. Callisto

Callisto Forum Pro

Please see latest post on the patch notes regarding fragments and the ranger quiver.

As for this changing map error/fork error please see the tech board, I wasn't aware this was still an issue, if it is please report it separately, and read my "connection issues" thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.