Release 117 Feedback

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Callisto, Jan 14, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Good advice. I, too, expect they will hotfix this. It's been too long to have to wait for another release.

[It's good to know they're working on these things (as posted by Callisto in Official Posts), but so far the record is not good for bug fixes. Not good at all. The game gets more and more buggy, and many bugs are just ignored. This is not the right way to run a game.]

If you get close to the lowest possible damage on your first try, you may reconsider (or not). Many people have gotten low damage on their rings and want another shot at it.

2. Srela-z-dela

Srela-z-dela Forum Apprentice

If dwars use skills "Mechanical Turret" and "Machine Gun Turret" they wil not have any drops with high probability after patch 117.

This was tested on Heredur, Crypts and other locations as well and reported by many players.

The same problem is with spellweaver and skill "guardian" and "mind control" and archer and the skill "Wooded Wraith".

They wil not have any drops with high probability after patch 117.

Reported by many players as well.

3. ZmajodBosne

ZmajodBosne Active Author

Like for F10 hotkey (screenshot) directly on desktop.

Does anyone who plays with spellweaver noticed strange behavior of movement?
    Right arm swing more, funny walking, and strange cloak waving? Seriously?

4. perrush

perrush Active Author

Amphora's in Stalgard ?

5. ~THE~LEGEND~

~THE~LEGEND~ Someday Author

your 50 admin working on fixing ring of death quest failed pretty shame

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

we must wait another 20 days for next release to get ring ? pathetic

Žgrbl likes this.
  6. Callisto

Callisto Forum Pro

Admin don't work on quest bugs, programmers work on quest bugs, and this has already been explained in the patch notes as to why there is an issue. It is being worked on. Alternatively, if you really don't have the patience, you can restart the quest, it is repeatable.

7. ZmajodBosne

Also in The Gleaming Mountains.

8. -LordVital-

-LordVital- Forum Greenhorn

Boxer its difference beetwen male and famale

9. ~THE~LEGEND~

~THE~LEGEND~ Someday Author

i didnt find person to help me collecting fragments from mortis so i had to tank him alone i bought 50,000 andermants to get the fragments give me 50,000 andermants and i dont have a problem to repeat the quest . what a joke you are huh ?

10. Guitarman

Guitarman Forum Master

I tried Machine Gun Turret with my ST and the kills were not registered as kills for DQ kill 100.............

I dont like the change. You cant imagine ST spawning heavy shot running around killing mobs. Especially when there is delay in execution. Unlike SW's FB...

Please do something with it

Žgrbl likes this.
  11. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Take it easy man, we all knew that quest is bugged. That is why I was killing mortis only 4 times ... and I have only 2 fragments which btw does not count for quest.
    I am sure 100% this will be fixed very soon.

12. [whoknows]

[whoknows] Forum Greenhorn

I think I found a problem with the antikill steal system.

I was soloing boss but died due to a careless mistake after taking down about 90% of its health.

So I used 40 ander to revive in the same dungeon cuz it was a bit of a waste to leave it like that and go back to kill the boss...but after I killed it I got no drops at all.

13. Theranger

Theranger Someday Author

Dso messed up big time with mentor bonus in pvp ,now u guys are just trying to gain more profit and clean up ur mess. If u want more business bring back the drops before r111 , in the long term profit will be more

14. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

And I want them to roll back the DK's skills to the pre R89 set... want to know what these two ideas have in common? It will never happen.

Medvídek likes this.
  15. Žgrbl

Žgrbl Forum Greenhorn

Haha.

Try to play as a DWARF class.
    Use turret.
    You will not have any drop with probability 33% because of those EDIT EDIT developers. I'm stopping playing this game. Developers ruined it at all.

Last edited by moderator: Jan 16, 2014
  16. ZmajodBosne

I have female,and animations and movements are a little different than before.

17. Kiwigal1244

Kiwigal1244 Active Author

There are many twist and turns in this game.. some favorable.. others Not... Most will accept and not complain.. However.. the recent changes 117 has made to the *Female Spell Weaver*.. are NOT acceptable. The *animations* and *Character Build* are not only INSULTING.. but blatantly *SEXIST*.. With Jutting Breast and Posterior... her movements are now overly seductive and embarrassing
    It is quite distressing to see one of the RULES of this Organization has been TOTALLY ignored.
    We work hard to create a character on dso... only to have some idiot.. destroy it in one stroke of the pen.

Many WOMEN whom I have spoken to.. feel they can no longer Run their Characters any more .. because they to feel uncomfortable and embarrassed by the changes made.

Recommend and Trust that You and your Team will rectify this Sexist design changes and return them back to where it was before.

Hellamyjamgirl likes this.
  18. Soustruznik

Soustruznik Forum Apprentice

Hahahaha

sry girl, but most women run like mage-girls after patch 117 .

It's the nature, some anatomy reasons you know.
    Wide pelvis and big and heavy tits :D

19. Hellamyjamgirl

Hellamyjamgirl Junior Expert

The female animations are HORRIBLE. Not to mention we look like handicaps when we are running and we hold our wands like retards, gosh it looks completely wrong please change it, nobody with female class likes this, everyone hates this it looks really ugly. And when I stand still with wand and orb, it looks like I'm flashing my b*obs to everyone, please change this! I think it's okay you make some other animations on females so see the difference but we look to d*mn ugly!

Oh and you still haven't fixed ring of death quest nor epic reindeer, I don't see any major changes in this patch, thumbs down from here.

sivak likes this.
  20. ArcaneMaster

ArcaneMaster Active Author

so bp made a release to fix kill steal?? seriously?
    so bp choose not to work on introducing other tiers of pws and try and balance destructor/mortis or other 1000's things players have been asking for and rather work on a release to target ks from useless maps like shipping grave yard, heart of Atlantis, and burning coast.. etc where most players don't even bother about kills?
    are u EDIT kidding me?

what is worse is they made this excuse and made wolves/guardian useless in pve
    right when the event started??

DSO is a game which changed from the "game i loved" to "game i really hate".
    there is not a single day where it goes off without bugs, unbalanced pvps, unrewarding boss grinds, hopeless events.

starting to think what is worse
    joining this game?
    expecting there is hope for this game?
    or believing devs and greedy BP will stop their evil ways?

Last edited by moderator: Jan 16, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.