Release 117 Feedback

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Callisto, Jan 14, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashelia59650

Ashelia59650 Active Author

When events are released, we always are told what the uniques are so people can if they want, buy progress.
    I have only 1 question, car berlin team tell if Mortis' head, weapon, off hand uniques are available for dwarves?
    I'm asking this because, Sargon's banner was forgotten for example.

I look forward to a positive reply and turrets fix'd...

2. -Faeriequeen22-

-Faeriequeen22- Forum Mogul

Eeeeerm, I don't wanna be retarded cow in game since I'm not one in real life :p

Ťoupal likes this.
  3. Khoainong

Khoainong Someday Author

Despite the fact that this update was named 'Anti-Kill Steal', they introduced the ultimate 'kill-steal-ers' into the game lol. In fact, a dog just stole my mortis kill.
    Ironic errr?

4. Superme

Superme Forum Pro

I think BP is trying to say, no pets please. We need to call PETA, or maybe they have sided with PETA, I just can not figure it out.

5. Ťoupal

Ťoupal Forum Greenhorn

BP is trying to say .. go to play with tanks.

Ok, lets do it.

6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Folk, folks!!!
    Do you know what is this ... "///\\\" ?!

Neither do I, but there it goes again ... "///\\\".

7. -necromonster-

-necromonster- Junior Expert

Keep responses to this thread in a constructive manner, please.

8. MortriXus

MortriXus Forum Apprentice

The only good feature in this update..the screenshot F10...thank you...for the rest...totally dissapointed..

9. trakilaki

I would like to ask about Survey Rewards.
    We were supposed to get them yesterday morning, but until now no one, at least no one that I know, got anything.

10. sper009

sper009 Padavan

These releases had great potential, but didn't live up to it at all.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2014
    Kiwigal1244 likes this.
  11. soxx101

soxx101 Forum Connoisseur

rofl that alot of people waiting for the toilet.. must be all that rocking back and forth

12. Kiwigal1244

Kiwigal1244 Active Author

Of course NOT... We are Beautifully Unique and Irreplaceable...

13. Kiwigal1244

Yes It Does... obviously.. Seems you missed the point *Big Time*... and where the *bleep*.. did *mini skirts & high heels* fashion have to do with this thread ... o_O

Ffs likes this.
  14. Kiwigal1244

Phfft!!! .. We are NOT playing *Scarlet Blade*.. get with the *program* Soxx101. You are obviously :confused: about the entire thread :rolleyes:

15. Zokin

Zokin Forum Expert

I liked German companies for one particular thing, their precision and quality., and now... :( Is BP sold to China?

16. trakilaki

Nope, sold to USA ... and we all know China now own USA :D

17. soxx101

soxx101 Forum Connoisseur

kiwi stop grumbling about what you look like, you only notice if you are standing still... so i guess you are talking alot rather than doing something... get with that programe :D

18. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

I don't know if this has been reported yet but the 'sort by' functions in Guild in the Player Search aka F-menu were not working. See, I usually sort by status so those who are online are at the top but it wasn't working... and the little arrows that indicate the order kept flickering.

19. ULTRAPEINLICH

ULTRAPEINLICH Forum Duke

You can order your friend list by status, the order will then be adopted for the guild menu. An annoying bug but at least there's a kind of a solution

20. Firefly

Firefly Active Author

I don't like that our character names is much lower after 117. when doing something(for ex. moving) it goes even over your character :/
    Though im not sure if this is a bug or intended this way..
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.