Release 117 Feedback

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Callisto, Jan 14, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Torefas

Torefas Padavan

They already fixed it long time ago. Maybe with release 117. My friends wear it and it's okay.

2. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

stones still inside dont lie:D

3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Winter cloak, not Gingerbread Quiver.

4. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

Winter cloak...3% you really think this work?? hahah nono. Or you mean the bug that no drops when u change cloak on the map?:D

5. Torefas

Torefas Padavan

Read the question carefully before giving quick reply please.

6. akin970

akin970 Forum Apprentice

LOL Relocation is too fast: in effect your chameleon skin is still in your start position, but you can't see it because of it takes the colour of environment :D

7. Torefas

Torefas Padavan

Thanks for the hotfix. Now I can turn in my (re) ring of death quest. NOT!

8. ULTRAPEINLICH

ULTRAPEINLICH Forum Duke

What exactly was that hotfix for? Just as Torefas i tried to finally get my ring. no chance.
    I highly doubt that anything else has been fixed like the drop bugs, so tell me, what did you do?^^

9. akin970

akin970 Forum Apprentice

I think it's just for the stolen kills (guardians)

10. ZmajodBosne

ZmajodBosne Active Author

Fix for hotfix? o_O

It is the same as when a doctor uses a medicament but he screw up so he has to use another medicament to counteract the first medicament... :p

Muscle likes this.
  11. akin970

akin970 Forum Apprentice

A fix of a hotfox :rolleyes:

12. sper009

sper009 Padavan

At least that fix of a hotfix fixed the minion bugs. It's at least something.

_Baragain_ and Muscle like this.
  13. akin970

akin970 Forum Apprentice

Abandon hope all ye who register here

Zokin likes this.
  14. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Indeed. Trying to complete some quests with my SM's without turrets was a pain in the... well it was interesting to say the least :cool:

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

15. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

So it looks like we know for sure the minion thing was fixed in this hotfix. Hopefully, we'll get some official word on what exactly was done with the hotfix soon, and another hotfix (soon?) to make old Mortis frags count for the ring quest :p

16. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

... and make it ring of death quest repeatable :)

17. Hellamyjamgirl

Hellamyjamgirl Junior Expert

Was that hotfix only to fix the turrets/minions/pets? What about the ring of death, we are all trying to be patient here, but we are beginning to lose it, make a goddamn hotfix and fix this, my 10 mortis fragments won't go to a waste! If you don't fix it it's only fair to give a BIG compensation to everyone

18. Ash

Ash Advanced

Ha, I thought the same thing. When I popped on my cap as a ranger lvl 10 or soemthing, I lost my long hair. In fact, I look bald with a hat on. So simple to just let me keep my hair lol

19. Callisto

Callisto Forum Pro

There is plans in the works re. ring of death quest compensation, it is still being finalised however.

Superme likes this.
  20. Hellamyjamgirl

Hellamyjamgirl Junior Expert

i dont see bigpoint giving us credit for the old ones. why would they? that's more money in their pocket for you to spend on essence to kill him 30 more times to get the 10 frags! i believe this is a scheme. they say they are working on it. i don't see that happening. most important thing to bigpoint is their money. if they were to fix it, that is less money in their pockets. think about it people. do they value your hard efforts and commitment to farming those powerfuls? or will they say hey, its fixed, powerful frags work, just redo the quest.

we already know the answer. there will be no fix for this. they are theives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.