Release 117 Feedback

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Callisto, Jan 14, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -necromonster-

-necromonster- Junior Expert

Please keep posts on topic with regards to the Release.

2. Callisto

Callisto Forum Pro

Enough, no personal attacks.

Feedback does not need repeated, this isn't a discussion thread, the more arguing back and forth there is, the more lost the actual feedback becomes.

3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

OK ... after that hotfix ... another problem came up.
    Rangers shields looks like are floating in the air way off their back.
    Also there is a problem with drop animations of items. When you get some (not every) item drop, you can hear the sound and if you hold ctrl you can see name of the item ... but the item is not there ... animation of droping item appears 4-5 seconds later. I would not consider it as lag ... since everything else is normal ... drops of coins, andermants, cot ....

4. SillySword

SillySword Regular

When my level 45 DK fights Kristoff or Mikoff in Stalgard, Smash or Mighty Wild Swing still consumes few rage points when Banner of War is active. It randomly happens, not always. I'm not sure Technikus Foreman happens or not. They all are foes spawning turret. There is no such problem when my DK farms Ocean of Bones.

I found this when Defeat the Undefeatables was running (R116, Tegan server) but not seeing other DK reported here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.