Release 119 [Feedback]

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Biztart, Feb 12, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Torefas

Torefas Padavan

I got the free 2 weeks premium since I have 10 fragments before R118.

I'm working on it. Need some time due to don't have software for video so need friend's help for this.

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

This is a joke right? :D
    What about players who had 9 or less fragments and were stopping the quest pursuit since they were aware of the bug and were saving resources for upcoming patch?
    This basically means that a lot of active members here at forums, who had reported the bug over and over, were aware of the impossibility to value their effort so they have stopped visiting Mortis,
    That means that WE active forum members have been robbed off of chance to be rewarded just because we contribute for our community.
    It means that we knew that the bug is not fixed before R117 so we stopped getting mortis fragments until quest is fixed ... but in the same time someone who does not even know of the existence of forums, and did not knew of the bug, was still going for those fragments.
    So basically we were punished for our community contribution and others get rewarded.
    Lame!
    I think that all of us should think about future activity and giving our feedback.

3. sper009

sper009 Padavan

I'll continue to give feedback, and not being given 2 weeks Premium is not that big of a deal. Maybe we will, maybe we won't.

I'm glad guild tab now works correctly and sorts players by online/offline again :). Hopefully the wolf will actually drop stuff tomorrow.

4. Firefly

Firefly Active Author

Has anyone else noticed that after R118 there were only 3-4 different map in parallels. Now after R119 there is only like 2 different map? and by saying map i mean that all the monsters are same and they are exactly in same place. Im not sure if this is in every map but at least in Q1 and Q5 and HOD this happens. Is this bug or intended?

5. -Faeriequeen22-

-Faeriequeen22- Forum Mogul

If I was a meanie, I'd say they tend not to care about our feedback anyways, but I'm not ihihihi :D
    Joking aside, I agree with everything you've said. Firstly, we stopped going to Mortis because we knew the frags do not count and secondly, we had almost all of them anyways and not having all 10 is simply drop rate thingy. So basicly, we're being punished for knowing about frags not being useful and for worse drop rate then some other people. No fair. :(

@sper009 , it's not a big deal for you because you buy it anyways .. ;)

trakilaki likes this.
  6. sper009

sper009 Padavan

Exactly, but it also feels like the maturity level of these forums has degraded quite a bit since the transition. This release was a step in the right direction, even if it was covering up and fixing things that were previously working correctly. We need quite a few more of these kind of releases more than we need content updates, in my opinion of course.

7. Torefas

Torefas Padavan

I want to report that DK shield (45 level) are not attached well to hand in inventory. There is gap between the hand and the shield which make the shield looks flying.

8. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

Exact replica of instances in dungeons:
    That is unintended and will be fixed next week.

Players who did not qualify for the compensation due to the cutoff date:
    I apologize that we were not aware of the conditions set for compensation.

DK shield not attached to hand:
    Can you please provide a screenshot.

9. trakilaki

Man that premium means nothing to me. I have more than 1600 gold, I won't benefit in further pursuit of better equipment ... etc so it is useless to me.
    I just wanted to get something from BP, a gift as a token of appreciation for my 2 years playing.
    Yes the quality of forums is going downhill but it is because of the BP policy to protegee only paying users. So we basically have a whole bunch of kids that have started playing yesterday and are trolling the forums.
    The good users are already gone some time ago because they were not stupid as I am.
    Patch after patch andermant drops are reducing, so now we can't even collect andermants for adding slots into the gear ... all because BP want us only to buy them and pointing to bots as an excuse for insultingly low drops.

It is nothing new. I have already reported this thing in previous release feedback.
    And not just DK"s shield but rangers shield as well is floating in air at their back.

-Faeriequeen22- likes this.
  10. trakilaki

There you go.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Torefas

Torefas Padavan

here is my screenshot.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. SillySword

SillySword Regular

Yes. My DK farms 82 rounds of Blackborg during R118 and R118p1. It only has two kinds of instances per log-in, three is hardly. I totally saw 4 or 5 instances of Blackberg, is that all? (And 300+ level 45 monsters * 82 rounds with no unique. Prob. < 1/25000.)

After farming of Blackborg, my DK goes to normal Gorga about 200 rounds during R118p1 and R119. I usually take screen shot when unique or legendary items are found. Guess what, I have TWO pairs of SAME contents of different screen shots. Items, piles and numbers of copper are the same. Dejavu!

God of RNG in Dracania would fall asleep. Give me Keen's Steps to find him and wake him up with Keen's Fist.

13. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Two weeks of free premium is, honestly, not a very good reward and I don't really care that much about it. But, as traki kind of stated already, there is a principle being violated here. It's a trust issue. We just wanted something to show that BP actually gave a flying fig about DSO players. We wanted to see that the inconvenience caused us by buggy release on top of buggy release, ad nauseam, would not be swept under the rug!

But no, the geniuses in charge of whatever department determines these things decided to "lawyer" a bunch of us out of even a none-too-desirable reward. So many of us get nothing, after putting up with this monumental incompetence for entirely too long. We are denied, because we were unsuspecting of the downright lowness of BP's tactics in appearing to provide, but actually denying us, even a minor freebie.

You want to talk about immaturity? I'm thinking about what I said above right now and it reminds me of the sub-plot from National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation; Clark's boss cancels everyone's holiday bonuses, and Cousin Eddie takes matters into his own hands. Someone should send Cousin Eddie to "collect" whoever is in charge of making these decisions at BP and "talk" a little sense into them. This is bad business, bad human relations and just overall bad form. Immaturity, thy name is BP.

Also, BTW, the invisible players problem is still a problem. Stop jerking around with animations and fodder like that and fix the bugs!

That is all I have to say, except this last thing; if things don't improve rapidly regarding bugs and the general uncaring attitude that BP seems to project toward it's client base, I will be leaving this game permanently. That's not a threat to generate some sort of imagined action, it is just a simple statement of an unfortunate fact.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
  14. Torefas

Torefas Padavan

Multi-Sev likes this.
  15. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I enjoy DSO a lot. I am also very patient. For these reasons, I can usually either rationalize the decisions that BP makes in regards to the game or wait for bug fixes. However, they have made a royal mess out of this messed up Mortis Fragment issue. First, it took over a month to fix. That is bad enough, but the icing on the cake is this 2 weeks free premium crap. I turned in the quest with 15 powerful frags because I got tired of waiting, however, I did this after the 21st. There were three weeks between their arbitrarily chosen date and when they supposedly fixed it (I've heard rumor that it is still broken) and decided to give compensation. THREE WEEKS!!! So, because I held out hope that they would fix it a little longer than some, I don't deserve the free premium? That is the wrong answer and HORRIBLE customer service. I'm not going to issue empty threats like "If they don't give me my premium, I'll leave the game" or anything stupid like that, but I will say this. I have never been so disappointed in BP in my 18+ months of playing this game. I've been mad or frustrated or annoyed, but never in complete awe of their lack of conscience and respect for their players.

ZmajodBosne and Multi-Sev like this.
  16. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Yeah, Baragain, I know exactly what you mean. I won't be quitting over this two weeks of free premium debacle. It isn't that big a deal to me. It's the principle of the actions involved that gets me.

My statement above (about quitting) has more to do with how BP acts toward us, it's customers and fans, in the near future. If I don't see things improving, then I will be forced to retire from this game. I like this game, too, so I will not be happy to leave... but I "gotta do what I gotta do".

I don't allow immature children to run my real life. I won't allow immature executives to run my game life. I put my foot down, when necessary. 'Nuff said.

17. soxx101

soxx101 Forum Connoisseur

its all about money guys, they don't care about fixing stuff when there are people still paying to play this game...
    connection loss, invisible mobs and players, bad lag, list is endless even though they say it's being fixed or has been... well it hasn't been fixed....
    when people stop paying to play, then and only then maybe they will do something about it. other than that we still put up with it...

always a pleasure
    soxx....

18. Torefas

Torefas Padavan

I just noticed that background music in Mortis Courtroom stopped right after 'Skeledragon' down. So no music in 'Mortis and Skeledragon' fight.

19. dragonlordz

dragonlordz Junior Expert

Well I am not sure what update this has happened in as I have been running q4 and pvp for a while but someone has screwed me over in q6 :mad: ..... After a while of farming q6 to gain access of map two, I come back to q6 with my guild to farm map 2 and guess what......I have to start the whole ******** map 2 quest again!!! I have to collect even more stuff for the stupid blue cloak thing needed for to get in map 2, this is a joke!!!!!!! and while i am talking about jokes, i went 2 full runs of q4 and no mini boss nor orlog dropped frags, the small mobs dropped a small amount but *** am i spending an hour farming q4 if i am not getting frags for my work :mad: spent way too long in q4

20. Geobli

Geobli Advanced

Q4 was always like that, for me and for the people I know in game, sometimes full map run and only one small frag. About the Q6 m2, if you did Lord of the Dead three first quests, one with 100 thingies from souls, another one with... I don't remember what was required and last one with 1 frag from the mini-boss knight in m1, 250 from skeletons and 100 from icy minions and you still have to do it again, then you should report that, send ticket to support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.