Release 121 [Feedback]

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Biztart, Mar 12, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spiro_spula

spiro_spula Forum Connoisseur

Monsters in PWs are way squishier, including bosses, about as strong as they are when only one player enters rather than a group of five. It's not that I'm complaining, just noticing... Also, the crafted gem stays on the workbench, which is fine if you have a chain reaction.

2. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

I still see the arrows, but they are now outlined in white glowing magic. Perhaps your graphics settings or card are displaying differently than mine.

3. galadriale

galadriale Junior Expert

This is quite a good update. The monster hit animation makes it more real and a bit of interruption to monsters.

This is a good change too, it allows us to farm faster COTs and other items. Good move BP!

4. jthames

jthames Advanced

Personally speaking, probably the most profound change I've seen in my year of playing this game is the 'squishing down' of the Parallel World monsters. This opens up a whole new...well..world, especially for those of us who prefer playing solo, along with many new associated quests, weapons and gear. And all at a time when it seemed as though I was beginning to lose interest in the game. A new and exciting lease on life. Thanks BP!

5. Markoman

Markoman Someday Author

@spiro_spula After crafting gems/items it was intended for them to stay in the crafting slots in R121.

I am sorry to be the one to inform you this, but making PW and Mortis much weaker wasn't intended to be the part of the R121, correcting this is the primary role of the new coming hotfix.

6. Ash

Ash Advanced

whenever you find pw monsters are squishier... don't mention it on the forums ;) lol

7. Pokemoneater

Pokemoneater Forum Greenhorn

Best release ever
    Farming mortis found 3 Cloak of Wrath,4 Mortis Seal and 2 Mask :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Bearer-of-Death likes this.
  8. jthames

jthames Advanced

My positive thoughts toward BP have now been corrected. Thank you.

9. bloodyneo

bloodyneo Forum Master

why not keeping mortis and hod fair normal ?????
    why ?
    why?
    WHY?
    this should be fair when we spend fortune on this game and u keeping upgrade monsters harder and harder and less drop and less ..is that fun game now?
    very disapointed from u guys :(

10. fab

fab Advanced

Only people like u will make everyone day miserable by posting it in the forum about monster is more squishy or something.
    :(

Serenthía and Bearer-of-Death like this.
  11. Mrcroww

Mrcroww Forum Master

Psh. I was extremely happy with the new PW difficulty. It's not so easy you know, we, endgame players, have invested plenty of money to find this easy solo. I tried soloing PW with a reroll, wich is totally F2P and that was quite normal. Not impossible, but doable with a bit of green ess and some tactic.

I think I'm speaking for every end-game players. We invested money in this game. We played again and again. We deserve the right to have an easier PW. We want the possibility to do an efficient farm whenever we want without being forced to find hardcore players to make it fast. we DESERVE it.

Please consider the new difficulty as an option in the PW portal for people who have finished all the Q's at least once. (including Ring of Death quest)

DoesItReallyMatter likes this.
  12. Lordcl

Lordcl Junior Expert

Good job BP. why, parallel worlds are the way they used to be. finally we can do real farming without worrying about finding the ideal group. finally weak players in the guild can join the strong. i think this is a big step forward.

13. galadriale

galadriale Junior Expert

True. He said he wasn't complaining, but the way he says just like he doesn't want it and better fix that. I just don't understand what he's thinking. Anyway, quite disappointed to know that BP doesn't want us happy. I am actually much more motivating to play the game when those changes came..Just feel sorry for the hotfix

14. Serenthía

Serenthía Someday Author

I totally agree with you Ash, it's not like we are getting prizes for telling what is wrong with the game. After all they have the administrators and moderators and the TS for that purpose.

15. spiro_spula

spiro_spula Forum Connoisseur

I'm sorry you can't kill PW monsters when they're not bugged, I couldn't do it either before I geared up. But it really is not hard after you find enough good gear, I've been sifting through legendaries for some two years now. So, rather than moaning about how a glitch is going to be repaired, maybe go farm for some better items? The people you see toasting mobs like marshmallows have either been playing for a long time or paid a lot, they did not become powerful by moaning.

16. Markoman

Markoman Someday Author

This is not the thread for you to be blaming ppl that report bugs. Besides bug was known almost an instant the r121 went live.

17. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Did you know that all PW's were bugged?
    What should people have done? Not playing this game? :D

Bearer-of-Death and Lokus like this.
  18. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

Thanks for letting so many players enjoy the parallel worlds, if only for a few hours. Months and months of aggravation and poor drop rates were momentarily erased by some easy play and a decent payday. A lot of people were actually excited to play again!
    We look forward to your next unintended improvement to the game. Hope it comes soon!

sunovabit, jthames and theboss1992 like this.
  19. theboss1992

theboss1992 Someday Author

Hotfix Will make you enjoy Parallel worlds more, go and check!

20. ArcaneMaster

ArcaneMaster Active Author

i really dont understand the point to frustrate players? seriously .. why deliberately make this a horrible game when it has potential to be good ?
    after days i could actually see people taking interests in farming.. making groups in simpler words duria came to life and now the death bringers want it to be dead AGAIN?

amazing bp...

Rheagarr and theboss1992 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.