Release 121 [Feedback]

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Biztart, Mar 12, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bearer-of-Death

Bearer-of-Death Exceptional Talent

Hi Multi-Sev,

With all do respect, your answer can be applied to yourself and all the other members that agree with you, "how can you claim that nothing has changed without any proof???".

I'm not here to pick a fight with you or the other members, but rather to enlighten both sides, otherwise this will start in a meaningless "member against member discussion".

I'm not saying, what you claim is false or true, I don't do that, unless i have proof...I rather believe that your character is so strong that you didn't even noticed any change, while weaker players (like myself) notice it immediately.

Also, if we don't believe in what other members post/claim, then what is the point of having this forum, complaining to the Admin/Mods would be pointless, correct???...why should the Admin/Mods believe in us without any proof about all-kind of problems that occurs in this game???

Well this is my opinion and point of view about this matter...
    Don't forget that the Dev's (BP) never announces any negative aspect upon any new release, only good things...!!!

Warlord, Serenthía and moby31 like this.
  2. spiro_spula

spiro_spula Forum Connoisseur

Actually, Sev presented proof. Read back up the thread and you will notice an old video showing a soul bouncing back to its spawn point. Notice that regeneration rate is the same as now, meaning that the monster has exactly the same amount of HP. As monsters bounce back, they regen a set percentage of their total HP per cycle, making it easy to calculate total HP and notice any change.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  3. moby31

moby31 Regular

Yes U could be right but why if i did not changed anything in my equipment ????
    maybe this is a bug similar to one with mag teleport does not affect everyone

Bearer-of-Death and Serenthía like this.
  4. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

This is feedback thread not your personal PVP ground.
    Any further off topic posts will be deleted and users charged.

Thank You!

5. Torefas

Torefas Padavan

I just noticed after R121 my dragonknight less taller and more fat. I like slim and tall dragonknight like in R120.

And also character's height adjustment is removed (only hair left). Why make this unimportant change. Everythings are good before.

Give me my few centimeters tall back...

6. Markoman

Markoman Someday Author

When a moderator deletes spam and off topic comments and asks you to stop spamming, you should do as advised.

7. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

It was barely noticeable and they did warn you.

If this does indeed result in improvements in the future, then it is for the best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.