Release 122 [Feedback]

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Allogeneous, Mar 26, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ash

Ash Advanced

How please?

2. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Like any other window in Windows OS. Resize the window and the game is filling that browser's window size.
    Link :)

3. Ash

Ash Advanced

That is terrible. A nuisance when you have more than one tab open. Now need to take it to a new window to resize just that one. But have background distraction. And have to resize it just right every time. What a pain.
    Why did they change to full browser window? argh

4. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Once you have resize the browser window it saves its proportions. So when you go to Maximize/Restore Down option it is always the same dimensions and same position on your screen. Unless you change it again.

5. Mrcroww

Mrcroww Forum Master

Yeah, I see. Thought it would work. The game is kinda horrible now. Bring back F11 tool please. Oh and the buffs. Obviously.

6. multitoonz

multitoonz Forum Great Master

2 things. PvP still unbalanced after patch 122 and the stupid window tweak you did absolutely sucks. Not all of us play full screen. Reset the window back to the original size and options please.

Serenthía likes this.
  7. mikel9312

mikel9312 Forum Greenhorn

Pffffffffff..Why am i supposed to see my windows color or anything esle when i play with browser small size???/i want it like before,small size sreen or what ever size you want.there are so many problems in this game, but they decided to change screen..... this release is useless and pls make at least screen like it was...

Serenthía likes this.
  8. redpsy

redpsy Forum Expert

i dont see something good in this new patch as usuall.. the drop is bad the errors and lags continue ofc.

Jolakos07 likes this.
  9. SillySword

SillySword Regular

I have so many screen shots from daily login reward, event content, uniques for a long time. A small fixed window size by pressing F11 is much better for my game records. Thanks!

10. soxx101

soxx101 Forum Connoisseur

Once again they have not realy listened to people and still so many bugs
    You have to laugh at the bad job the dev's do... Think they have given up on the game and trying to kill it..
    bad bad drops, lagging,took three goes to log in...Yet again they messed with something which wasn't broken the window size.....

Always A Pleasure
    Soxx....

11. redpsy

redpsy Forum Expert

well dont forget about good bugs u know what i mean first they do is russians like always and ofc so they are so strong from all europe in everything.

;)

Wyrwiflaka likes this.
  12. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

The "quest progress indicator", in my opinion, is bugged. It should not automatically re-appear when you change areas. When you turn it off, it should stay off. This is the same kind of shoddy programming that gave us the "hide name" option that only works if you don't press the [ctrl] key. I don't think anyone is testing these releases, even minimally, anymore.

Bearer-of-Death, Ash and soxx101 like this.
  13. Ash

Ash Advanced

Hi, thanks for trying to help. However, restore while I'm on the computer is not a problem.

I use my browser windows at maximum size, with several tabs open. DSO was one more tab.
    Now, to have it look the right size, I need to take DSO out of the group and into it's own window. Then resize the window carefully.
    When I close everything down, I need to close my tab group down last to save my session. Which means when I restart my computer I must open my last session, plus then a new window and then resize that window once again.

Am I missing something?

14. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

I am closing all the tabs and browser windows before shut down my PC.
    However, to make things less complicated I suggest you to use two browsers. One for everything else and one only for playing DSO. That way you will always start your browser and game at desired size.
    This is my personal advice, it got nothing to do with the devs' suggestions. :)

15. soxx101

soxx101 Forum Connoisseur

Rofl that is so funny.. 2 browsers ... ummmm noooo. that just slows down everything else you are doing....
    Get a grip people, you shouldn't have to use two browsers... plus why would you need other tabs open when you are playing this....
    Just another thing the dev's have thrown together and not realy thought about or tested...And that annoying little box at the top right side just gets in the ways all the time ,getting sick of hiding it already....

Always A Pleasure
    Soxx.....

moby31 likes this.
  16. babu_o_babu

babu_o_babu Advanced

May be when you are playing this game, dev wants you to do nothing but play this game !!

By the way I don't use browser, it's laggy, as well as, has bad resolution. I prefer thin client. I use browser to go to forum only.

I

Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
    Ash likes this.
  17. Wyrwiflaka

Wyrwiflaka Exceptional Talent

Yes, I don't like patch. this and olders. It was last thing which was good - graphics and resize window of game.
    I'm tired those stupid ideas from BP. Do nothing is better here than do something like this.
    Why did they change camera? Now view is closer too my eyes.
    And what about wrong area for click on mob and make reaction of hit? I can't focus cursor on mobs now :( Now play is very hard and not nice in dungeon etc.

Right, russ players are bane on european servers, i will be very happy if they go on one server, only for this nation. I don't want play with them and with their too strong cos buggs characters.
    And after patchs 121 and 122 mobs are STRONGER.

18. ROTH66

ROTH66 Someday Author

Yeeees. Finally! This update so eagerly awaited. Its sooo sweeet. The screen its loaded with more useless EDIT. The game disconnects every 2-3 minutes, and then reconnects in about 5 seconds. And it's really really cool, when Im in pvp and the enemy has 100hp left, and then I lose. Maybe its my internet connection. Tough this never happened till today. :) Yes this is the best update ever so far. It fixes all the bugs, by making me not wanna play anymore. And if this patch doesnt convince me yet, I am sure the next one will do the trick.
    Keep going at it, you're doing a great job.

Last edited by moderator: Mar 27, 2014
  19. Rheagarr

Rheagarr Forum Greenhorn

please return the window the way it was this is just madness

20. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Ah, so it was not my eyes playing tricks on me when I noticed it looked like my SW put on some weight and so did shabby treasure chests. I noticed the graphics in the game seem a little bit horizontally stretched compared to pre-r122. The difference is really quite subtle unless you look carefully.

Quest indicator seems like a good idea, but I find it a tad redundant given there's already the line of text that appears at the top/middle of the screen when you make progress, so I end up not using the indicator at all. So all that ended up happening was that I activated a quest, then left the quest indicator closed. :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.