Release 122 [Feedback]

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Allogeneous, Mar 26, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Elizejs-

-Elizejs- Junior Expert

I think after relise 121 need more powerfull pc becose after this cant play normal now its madness 1 step forward 2 back...lags and lags..i dont wanna play anymore...yes and seems mobs is litle stronger..i test that on mortis.

multitoonz, Zokin and Serenthía like this.
  2. -HARRA81-

-HARRA81- Forum Mogul

It doesn't work. My image is strech and the game looks like it's made in 90s lol
    It seems that resizing doesn't scale the image, it only reduces the field of vision.
    Go back with the F11 thing, PLEASE!

3. Iamboredwtf

Iamboredwtf Active Author

I am content, thank you.

4. Mooky

Mooky Forum Apprentice

I like the changes, I like being able to set my own keys (121) specially changing the Payment key to something other than "P" which ridiculously opens up when trying to type in group chat "/p" more than it should. The one thing I wish they would fix is that every time there's an update to the client or any part of the game, that the new settings wouldn't reset. I have to adjust my graphics EVERY time and change keys AGAIN when there's some sort of update. I've done that 3 times since release 121 over a week ago.

As far as the quest selection. I wish it would stay up or locked in place, not change every time you switch characters... the one you select reverts back to the first one on the list if you switch characters or log off/log in...

5. yellowfrog.

yellowfrog. Board Analyst

best release ever.
    i dont care which is the real reason for removing blessings from the game but at the second day arena is almost clear.
    some 'immortals' now feel how is playing like common mortal.

next step:remove all essence from arena.green is enough.

moby31 likes this.
  6. babyfoodtheif

babyfoodtheif Forum Greenhorn

So ive tried to clean my java cache and my client download and i still can;t play the game. When I try to play via browser i get "Command protocols did not match (Error code: 25)" and a similar thing happens when i try to use the client. please help

7. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Hi @babyfoodtheif

First you make sure drakensang.exe is not running at your system. To make sure close client and browsers and with task manager look for drakensang.exe. If the process is still running kill it with task manager.
    Then you should clean Java cache. Since you have already done this I suggest you to uninstall Java and then manually delete all files left. Also go C:\ProgramData\Sun you should be able to find Java folder inside. Delete it. If you can't see programData folder go to Start-> control panel -> folder options . There you should check "show hidden files and folders".
    Then you should clean your Temp folder. C:\Users\(your username)\AppData\Local\Temp
    I personally suggest you to delete everything inside Temp folder, not just DSOClient folder.

Next you should install latest Java version.

After this you should not have any problems running the game in browser or client.

_-papo-_ likes this.
  8. Zokin

Zokin Forum Expert

Yes i to have a lot of lags now.. :/

9. SillySword

SillySword Regular

Another problem: Ctrl+F10 is not working if I want to make a screenshot of all items on the ground. I'm using Chrome.

10. yamahamm

yamahamm Advanced

I don't really know when it started, but since some time ago, I cant chat normally while in pvp. I see messages only in bubbles, but I don't see them on chat window, and I cant respond normally.

Does this happened to you guys? or am I doing something wrong?

11. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Chat is simply broken. No one can use it in the arena.

NikkoN7 likes this.
  12. yamahamm

yamahamm Advanced

Is it intended to be so, or is it a bug?

13. spiro_spula

spiro_spula Forum Connoisseur

I'd say it's a bug, you can go around it by switching chat to region and then back to local.

14. Hellamyjamgirl

Hellamyjamgirl Junior Expert

What I dislike is that you comepletely removed buffs, you could have disbaled it inside PvP instead, they are really useful against bosses like Mortis and Destructor, I'm really unhappy with that decicsion, but either way good release

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.