Release 123 [Feedback]

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Biztart, Apr 9, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

2. yamahamm

yamahamm Advanced

First of all, is it live yet?? because in game i see 122_10.

And one more thing. Is it possible to say when does the sargon event come? or at least say when are those "easter holidays" :)

3. yellowfrog.

yellowfrog. Board Analyst

nothing new.for a long time now we see nothing.i m thinking it should be better if there were no releases if there is not something new.(dont make release just for the release)

4. galadriale

galadriale Junior Expert

I originally thought the sargon event is coming this week, sad to see that it seem turn out to appear on 21/4 since it has been a long waiting. Anyway, hope they take the last chance to review the progress rewards again to include more new items or make alternative options for those who have already got the item.

Aside from that, the introduction of ESC key function is good. But I think many other changes are minor which I didn't realize was a problem that affects game play experience that much. As the transition phase going with bug fixes and remodification, I hope that they could review the stat for the bow of the end of time. As an end-game gear, its stat is not really competitive. And many of the legendary bows could give better stat this. The quest that it takes to get the bow is not easy. The afford it requires and the outcome reward is in grave disparity. It is suggested that the 10% faster travel speed and increase in concentration should be included back at least.

All in all, for me this release is so-so. As opposed to some people, I rather prefer new contents and events since honestly I am a bit bored and everything has been tried out. But I accept and understand the official statement for april from BP. Hope the dates for the sargon could be released soon and I come back to get uniques from him.

5. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

There is a anoying bug on release 123, found it in maps with 2 or 3 parts like when you enter Catacombs it's fine but when you enter script of kings it logs me out, then I have to press play now, select char and then am on map, same thing in Maps going to khalys.

6. ArcaneMaster

ArcaneMaster Active Author

honestly speaking this is the kind of releases i was hoping for. we already have enough in our plates we need to fine tune to make the experience much better.

biggest problem as of yet is, i can still see invisible players in pvp which is very very frustrating(especially op rangers not visible and they mostly one shot all sw) i hope this gets addressed on a hight priority.

7. Callisto

Callisto Forum Pro

Release is being synced now.

8. fuzbucket

fuzbucket Forum Apprentice

i get occasional error 404 page not found when porting. tegan server.
    random accurance. twice while teleporting once when just using normal exit of map.

9. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Same kind of error here. Also on Tegan, and using the client. It seems to happen randomly while changing maps. I'll get a quick flash to the client download screen, then the client goes completely black and it says "404 not found" on the bar.

10. DocHolliday

DocHolliday Forum Apprentice

Well, I can say that this release has made pvp almost unplayable. The lag has made it where most of the time you cannot even see the opponent shoot and attack and then you are dead. Not a very "stabilizing" release.

11. dhazzerr

dhazzerr Forum Apprentice

Add an option to disable Space key action. When writing in chat and pressing Space key everything is closed. Its very annoying when looking for group players.

maancrust and silverseas like this.
  12. maancrust

maancrust Junior Expert

What I found the most annoying about this is that after pressing the space key and the player search window closes you have to click in the text field again to be able to continue writing. Please fix that.

13. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

QA has been notified of the error caused by using the space bar and the issue will be addressed.

14. Fev001

Fev001 Forum Apprentice

Btw love the removal of the character change/logout timer. :) makes doing my daily logins so much faster. Anyone who ever said BP doesn't listen has been proven very wrong lately. Keep up the superb job guys. :D

15. mwolfe09

mwolfe09 Forum Apprentice

Just relaying the chat, friends window, space bug, OMG this is so annoying.

16. Guitarman

Guitarman Forum Master

Is there something wrong with the animation ? My own looks fine to me, but my team mates in a group just look weird... like blipping and a projectile came out of it... :)

17. Ash

Ash Advanced

Glad to see a release focused on fixes... and serious bot banning? excellent.

My female DK looks much better. Now just need to return long hair to ranger and mage when they wear headgear. ;p

18. SillySword

SillySword Regular

The magic treasure box dialogue box won't close after lock picks are consumed. I don't know whether extraordinary/legendary treasure box has this glitch or not.

19. jthames

jthames Advanced

Those 10 seconds to leave Urban Areas seemed like 10 minutes. Love the new instant departure. Please don't say that was a mistake and change it back.:)

20. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

I've been getting a lot of disconnects and black screens (usually when using a door arrow or teleporting) since 123 went live. Also, not being able to see other players attack, or seeing their attacks "stutter", or only seeing 1/2 of their attacks is kind of annoying. Looks like frames are dropping or something.

I suspect the above stuff will be hotfixed, so it might not last long. Great job on banning the botters. Keep it up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.