Release 125 [feedback]

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Allogeneous, May 6, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Undertaken70

Undertaken70 Forum Inhabitant

the release 125 is very good...
    but have very but very problems i thinks...
    a lot of lagg to me and very others...
    and game kicked me again!
    why very fails?

Last edited: May 7, 2014
  2. Faye

Faye Forum Greenhorn

lots of in my inventory, loved it.. but i don't quite like the characters standing straight in urban areas, didn't look good to me, and every time i enter a portal to change map, i got error code something, i counted today for 8 hours of playing i get 30 dc.

3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Dragon Fury never gave HP Regeneration. If you read the description for the Dragon Hide HP Regen talent, it says "Secondary damage like bleeding does not count."

4. DalekSupreme

DalekSupreme Forum Greenhorn

The essence stacking just cleared three overflow bags on one of my characters. Overall that classifies the release as beautiful, but the stance looks like they are standing at attention and is very unnatural.

5. DocHolliday

DocHolliday Forum Apprentice

stackable ess, good. the rest... really? you spent time on the stance of a char at rest (in urban areas only)? Gee, what about wolves/wraith not coming when called... what about the animation lag bug in pvp.... what about the >500 other bugs? Come on guys..

Last edited: May 8, 2014
  6. Sayaa

Sayaa Advanced

Good - ess 4 pve
    Bad - nothing 4 pvp (except small change on 6x6, even animation hits not fixed)

DoesItReallyMatter likes this.
  7. -HARRA81-

-HARRA81- Forum Mogul

The stacking of essence till 9999was a very nice idea! I personally liked the new character
    stances very much! Good job with those!
    There are still lot of graphical errors in the game and sometimes I just get booted out of the game without reason however.... I think you should try to fix the graphical issues asap and then look into to the booting thing. Getting booted out sometimes is not bad as having these graphic errors (invisible players, invisible mobs now I even lost the fire trace of my fireball)....

Last edited: May 10, 2014
  8. Fultre

Fultre Forum Greenhorn

Hi Team,

There is no other way to word it but the stance is just EDIT, the entire guild hates it as do most of the players on the Tegan server, login and see for yourself.

Can you please:
    • remove it
    • fix it or
    • make it optional.

Cheers.
    Fultre

Last edited: May 9, 2014
    DesertKoala likes this.
  9. ~THE~LEGEND~

~THE~LEGEND~ Someday Author

PvP still full of worst bugs

1 - Invisible players and you know how bad that is

2 - invisible nova worst and worst

Releae 121 122 123 124 125 fix bugs and still this 2 worst bugs pfff boring

DoesItReallyMatter likes this.
  10. Italianofreestyler

Italianofreestyler Forum Greenhorn

Please fix the PVP Arena (Scale)
    it makes me sick and tired.
    Just Explain Me How Could A Novice Centurion War Fight Against A EDIT Field-Marshall Mage Hu?

Last edited by moderator: May 9, 2014
  11. DoesItReallyMatter

DoesItReallyMatter Forum Apprentice

Release 125
    Visual=Bad (3/10 ***/**********) :(
    PvE=Good (Finally They fix gorga And Khalys hard Bug) (8/10 ********/**********):D
    PvP=Don't Ask (It just my nightmare ) (0/10 HOLY-EDIT/**********):mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited by moderator: May 9, 2014
  12. NightWalker

NightWalker Board Analyst

Thanks for the 9999 essence stack!

13. ningruoxi

ningruoxi Forum Apprentice

Recently i picked up PVP and i found out sometimes when i got disconneted in pvp, my gear were all broken,cost me 1 gold 98silver to repair.Hope fix that

14. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Weird, considering that PvP in an arena does not damage equipment.

15. redpsy

redpsy Forum Expert

sorry but all release is bad... nothing new until now... the game is boring

Jolakos07 likes this.
  16. Brian1919

Brian1919 Junior Expert

I can finally achieve my lifelong goal of being an Npc! Standing stiff as a board is a little underwhelming. I had hoped that it would make it so after a few seconds of standing still, there would be some movement. Head scratch..sneeze..just a general shuffling of the feet. They look very uncomfortable just standing there.

whatareyoudoing and silverseas like this.
  17. ningruoxi

ningruoxi Forum Apprentice

standing like a zombie. who brought out this kind of idea?
    But the stack of essence is very good,save me 2 pages

18. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

Can we have a new item: chair? One of those folding chairs maybe, that we can pull out and sit on while in Urban Areas. :p

19. Teleportist

Teleportist Advanced

This is a simple by much appreciated update. I'ts freed up a lot of my inventory and avoids me having to equip new stacks in boss fights.

But

"R125 GIVE YOU 9,999 STACK!"

Should be

"R125 GIVES YOU 9,999 STACK!":oops:

Next I'd like to see an overhaul of the daily quest rewards.
    Who above lv35 want's to win extraordinary armour?
    How about a few COTs, crystals, purple/red essence or even Draken?

Coograth and _G_R_A_M_P_S_ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.