Release 126 [FEEDBACK]

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Allogeneous, May 21, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redpsy

redpsy Forum Expert

why u dont fix this bug? connection broke we play 15 min and we do 30 min to log in! are u serius? we lose drops uniks what ever u want. we lose the gate for event with wolf and in spider to collect and in midle of the map we are out for long time.
    no hotfix no nothing... we dont play... we lose our prenium in those days...

2. Ash

Ash Advanced

Yes, thanks so much. I wish they had added it to the release info... miss stuff when one has a life outside of the game ;)

3. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Hmm, no one mentioned it yet so I could just like their comment instead of actually commenting. Darnit. xD

I like that the quest window thing can stay open while I'm changing maps now, so I tend to just leave it propped open while doing multiple things, come back, and remember exactly which quest I was working on and how far I got.

DSOSuperfan likes this.
  4. redpsy

redpsy Forum Expert

Almost Immortal Tutorial
    It is currently possible to die in the tutorial. This applies mostly to dragonknights who have specialized in close combat and who get too close to monsters. To prevent their premature death in the game, we've reduced the damage dealt by monsters in the tutorial.

sorry but this doesnt work... is the same... big false...

Jolakos07 likes this.
  5. soxx101

soxx101 Forum Connoisseur

Some faults noted by guild members
    1... when using a universal game card, it tells them the card has already been used, even when there is credit left on it...and when they write to support for help you tell them to look on forums, which has nothing to solve their problems.....
    2... when some try to buy anders using the pay by cell function it does not work after you send the code to them, it doesn't reply back....
    3... When entering or leaving spaces disconnects to log in screen or you get a black screen....
    4...Game freezes and jumps at certain locations, one minute no mobs then you are surrounded....

Seems to me they are getting worse with each hotfix...

Always A Pleasure
    Soxx....

VoulaAek1 likes this.
  6. markomiljanov

markomiljanov Someday Author

I have the same problem, I did what support suggested but same occurs almost every time i enter the map (king's crypt in my case). This lasts since the last update and i realy hope sth will change so I (or we) can play at norml pace...

7. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

Can you please explain what doesn't work?

You can still die, but new players should now have a better chance of surviving through the tutorial map because monsters deal less damage.

8. Biztart

1... when using a universal game card, it tells them the card has already been used, even when there is credit left on it...and when they write to support for help you tell them to look on forums, which has nothing to solve their problems.....

All tickets sent through support will receive the same automated reply referring you to the forums. You will eventually receive a personalized response from Support. If you haven't heard back in a while, just reply to the ticket asking for an update.

As for the content of your question, one of the payment option (Pay by Cash) appears to be missing from the list, and I will ask about it.

2... when some try to buy anders using the pay by cell function it does not work after you send the code to them, it doesn't reply back....

Are you being charged? or does it not seem to work at all?

3... When entering or leaving spaces disconnects to log in screen or you get a black screen....

The team is still trying to track down the source of this error. Please help us by sending in your log files to support.

4...Game freezes and jumps at certain locations, one minute no mobs then you are surrounded....

This sounds like a lag related issue. Are you in the wilderness when you experience this?Are others having similar problems?

Last edited: May 29, 2014
  9. redpsy

redpsy Forum Expert

Why to have young players better opportunities to survive into the paper; this does not explain the company. Not for everyone; only for new players;
    I did not say not to die but I write here should be applied to all.
    E so that I mean not because he works in communication specifically things you say and do not apply.

Jolakos07 likes this.
  10. Biztart

The change only applies to the tutorial location (Flying Island). Once these players complete the first map, all players face the same difficulty level in the open world.

11. soxx101

soxx101 Forum Connoisseur

Thank you i have passed on the info about the game card,The payment system using the cell phone doesnt work at all i been told, you cant send the code back that you are given..

12. markomiljanov

I tried this and (for me) it works. Although I have limit set by my mobile operator and as far as I could conclude it works best at the beggining of the month...

soxx101 likes this.
  13. Rev

Rev Active Author

I have ran the new moon event more than 13 times and only got one unique while others have gotten the full set within less than 10 runs...how does the drop rate work, i do not understand why it is so horrible. If it is random then that is really full of...for some one who plays more to not be rewarded with an equal or at least near equal amount... Please do something about it. I'm getting tired of nothing dropping.

14. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

The nature of randomness means that exactly what you describe will happen to some people. There's nothing fair about random, it's pure chance. Some people will get very lucky and others will not.

Ash likes this.
  15. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You are lucky ... i got nothing ... not even extraordinary item in trillion runs.
    Sometimes I haven't had even for gear repair.

16. taxi1

taxi1 Forum Overlooker

as i have seen the drop in uniques items is random for all the players-its like in life-some people born lucky and someothers unlucky and someothers in middle level.also i have realised that the types of characters(mage,warrior,dwarf,range)and thecombination in group effects the drop.

17. markomiljanov

Seems that bug with "failed connection" when crossing maps is no more ;) cheers

18. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

What server you are playing at? I play at Grimmag, and the issue is escalating. Every single dungeon is now affected. This thing is spreading like a virus.

Bearer-of-Death and taxi1 like this.
  19. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

At Heredur it seems mostly gone. It used to happen to me about 9/10 times. Now maybe only once a day. Still too often, but at least we can play the game.

20. markomiljanov

Well i'm at grimmag too but all day yesterday and all day today i almost entirely play dungeons and i don't have the problem anymore. Although it sometimes returns me to starting page but the "connection" problem is no more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.