Release 126 [FEEDBACK]

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Allogeneous, May 21, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zokin

Zokin Forum Expert

Worst thing for me now are kicks out of arena, it unbearable! It start with reconnection and then results in kicking out of arena with ban of 15 min..

VoulaAek1 likes this.
  2. Serenthía

Serenthía Someday Author

I think this is the worst release ever, the bugs are constant and if it wasn't enough on Grimmag server it's impossible to enter Wildherz Caves... And please don't tell us to clean java or cache because i already did that and the problem persists or even send a ticket to support - it doesn't work - My friends are having the same issue. :mad:

VoulaAek1 and taxi1 like this.
  3. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

Disconnects are still about the same for me.
    Last one yesterday was a Nebula 3 error. Most messages indicate server trouble: server not found, file not found, data missing, etc.

4. AmerickaNindza

AmerickaNindza Junior Expert

arena lagz,q6m2 lagz,constant kicks on switching between m1/m2/khalys... a year ago there were hotfixes once a week and now are rarer then uniques in game..

5. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

For bugs that were introduced with the R127 hotfix, please visit the R127 Bug page.

We can understand your frustration with the newest patch, but please be patient while all the new issues are being addressed.

DSOSuperfan likes this.
  6. CM Dracaty

CM Dracaty Junior Expert

Hi everybody,

we are really sorry for the current inconveniences. We didn't expect such a situation when doing the sync for release 127. But we know what the problem is and are already working on the fix that needs to be tested first before going live. We will keep you posted. Thank you for your patience.

Best regards
    Dracaty

DSOSuperfan likes this.
  7. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

The crashing is significantly worse on Tegan server. It's been bad for a while but getting ridiculous at this point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.