Release 129 [FEEDBACK]

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by dragonlordz, Jul 7, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ash

Ash Advanced

Yay, after this morning's 'fix' the invisible lasers are back... I had missed them, thanks a bunch ;)

daywaker2 likes this.
  2. mightydog1

mightydog1 Forum Greenhorn

crash fix? not on me. just went to travel and game closed on me.
    respawn worked. this time.
    had a lag while attacking so was fighting somehwere else and not where i was seeing for a little bit.
    sigh.. and they want people to pay for this?
    oh.. for those with client and crashes while traveling/portals.. try shrinking ur screen size before traveling. seems to help me alot.. dotn know why buti it does and no i dont have full screen quality on. hmm wonder if high grapice quality has somehing to do with it.l

Last edited: Jul 9, 2014
  3. Piipero

Piipero Junior Expert

Yessss.... out of body experience is still available at least in PvE. But the bug is now automated :) i didnt have to do anything else but ride my horse and some point my "real body" had dropped in the middle of map without using any skill :D I have to try PvP if this hilarious bug is still there...

4. Μorfeas

Μorfeas Junior Expert

fix the chat bug is not working ...!!why realese 129 comes for what reason!!!

daywaker2 likes this.
  5. thebearreturns

thebearreturns Exceptional Talent

i still have engagement problem with mobs... running through desert and being back attacked from mobs :(

daywaker2 likes this.
  6. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

What is not working with chat?

7. thebearreturns

thebearreturns Exceptional Talent

have to say that it works better, still kicks me out the game when changing zones, or getting engaged with mobs, BUT not so often... it's "playable" :) BUT now i must invest A LOT of extra-hours to complete Dragan cloack.. and i'm not sure about getting successful still 3 left and NO TIME...

8. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

Whenever I enter an arena battle my chat either resets to Local, or it doesn't work until I show the chat window and click on one of the tabs(local, group, etc).

thebearreturns likes this.
  9. Guitarman

Guitarman Forum Master

Seriously BP... am experiencing teleport bug in Varholm... if you dont fix it soon.... many will skip your event ....

10. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

Game crashing is slowed with this release, Thank you for that.

The respawning in same spot then sliding back also seems to have ended with the patch.

11. Μorfeas

Μorfeas Junior Expert

the chat is not working..i put my mouse cursor on players name and there is not any box to choice..if i want to invite or speak or make friend..the box disappear in seconds i cant see nothing of that!!! cant fix this bug??!

Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
  12. zicfrid

zicfrid Forum Greenhorn

Maybe your sensor is broken or it is not infrared. :)

13. Μorfeas

Μorfeas Junior Expert

no my friend my mouse is ok..i speak with others players and they have the same promblem!!

14. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I think he was joking, he was not speaking about your mouse. :D
    Anyway I have no problem ... that option works only with ctrl button pressed down.

[​IMG]

or ... if you was talking about players name in chat ... it works too...

[​IMG]

All you have to do is click on player's name.

15. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

He means this:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    New Features

Click-to-Whisper
    In order to whisper to a player you can now simply click on the player’s name in the chat window (hotkey: V). Place your mouse cursor over the name of the recipient, the name will turn white, click on it and you will be able to whisper to the player. If you hold CTRL and then click on the player’s name, you will be able to choose from a list of commands.
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Edit: I confirmed the first part (whisper) does work, but the second part does not work as intended. If I hold down on ctrl while clicking on a name (in the chat window) I only see the three-option menu for about 1/20th of one second. Not enough time to make a selection. Another bug to add to the growing list o_O

Μorfeas likes this.
  16. Μorfeas

Μorfeas Junior Expert

i cant understand..is so difficult to explain that there is a bug with chat ..the first image is not working like that to me, the box is not appear..!!Now the second picture is ok i don't have any problem to whisper..is work find...!i hope to understand this time the( If you hold CTRL and then click on the player’s name, you will be able to choose from a list of commands) is not working

17. Multi-Sev

[(ctrl) + (left click)] is the problem... (ctrl) works on the player "figure" but not in the chat window.

Μorfeas likes this.
  18. Μorfeas

Μorfeas Junior Expert

yes exactly..[(ctrl) + (left click)] is the problem...!(ctrl) works on the player "figure" but not in the chat window...sometimes the box appears and flashing too fast..

19. Multi-Sev

They'll fix it soon, I think - probably in the next update. Simple bugs like this tend to get fixed quickly. It's the really bad ones that seem to take a long time to fix, or just never get fixed, unfortunately.

20. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Strange....

It works for me:

[​IMG]

All you have to do is hold down ctrl +left click ... NOTE: do not release ctrl button.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.