Release 129 [FEEDBACK]

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by dragonlordz, Jul 7, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Odd, seems we have another one of those some-people-have-it-some-don't bugs. I tried two ways (hold ctrl + left click and hold mouse button) and (hold ctrl + left click and release mouse button). I did hold down ctrl on both types of attempt. The best I could do was a fraction of a second of seeing the menu.

2. Ash

Ash Advanced

After latest patch.... position bug... booting.... died 4x in sulfur desert in a single run. Fun times.

Apolon80 likes this.
  3. Apolon80

Apolon80 Exceptional Talent

Yes, I just dont know what is fixed with the latest patch! They promissed to fix the bug but its even worse...

4. moby31

moby31 Regular

Hotfix fixed position bug in arena but other stuff ,skills not working properly big delays ,pve is nightmare .Al ll my guildies complain about lags ,nebula error esp when entering m1q6 ,they can't farm dragan khalys mortis ,invisible mobs or mobs appearing with delay
    everything is lagging

5. Multi-Sev

Game seems about the same to me.... massive amounts of bugs, no relief in sight (despite the "commitment" to bug fixing that they announced way back when).

My signature line is turning out to be more prophetic than I ever imagined...

[to the tune of "Rush 2112" (4m24s)]... "and the bugs shall inherit the gameeeeeee..." The rest of the song kind of fits the relationship between the people that run the DSO show, and us (the little people, or peons, as you will) too. "We are the Priests... of the Temples... of Draconia" :p ]

6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I have found the reason why it is not working well for you. :)
    You are probably playing in browser windowed mode. When I play in the windowed mode in browser ... I do get your issue. That menu is disappearing very fast. But in full screen mode it works. With thinclient it works in any mode.
    This is not an new issue ... it is since the beginning, in browser window mode the pointer is constantly flickering and sometimes disappearing for more than a second.

7. Multi-Sev

Ah, good call! I tested it in full-screen mode and it worked perfectly! I always play in full-screen mode but when I tested it originally, to check the other poster's claim, I just quickly logged in and didn't bother to go to full screen.

Well, I guess you've ID'd the problem. Now, the question is whether that is a bug or just the way windowed-mode makes the system operate. Either way, no issue for me since I always play in full-screen mode.

Thanks Trak.

trakilaki likes this.
  8. DesertKoala

DesertKoala Forum Pro

First of all, I gotta acknowledge Multi-Sev's good taste in classic Rock. A+
    Second, the PVP position bug is definitely gone (browser full screen low res mode). I'm in PVP a ton on a daily basis and that problem is gone for my Toons.

Multi-Sev likes this.
  9. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

Well, windowed mode has always proved troublesome. Here's another one: In windowed mode, when I hold shift and left click to shoot, it only shoots once-a few times and then proceeds to walk.

Multi-Sev and Guitarman like this.
  10. Guitarman

Guitarman Forum Master

I thought it was only me....... that happened to me too

11. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

There is more. When playing in windowed mode and using shift+RMB ... browser menu is blocking the view/ This is annoying especially in hard situations or in the arena.
    [​IMG]

silverseas likes this.
  12. marhun

marhun Junior Expert

Hi i hope my comment has not already been mention, but when "running through" oceans to go to HOD i am attacked from invisible monsters and i have been dying.. this does not happen all the time, however it happens to everyone in my guild from USA to asia to australia, i am hoping for another Hotfix for these errors soon

Multi-Sev and -Faeriequeen22- like this.
  13. -Faeriequeen22-

-Faeriequeen22- Forum Mogul

This is happening to me as well, and not only at those maps, it happens in every map when running - monsters surround me and I "manage to run away" and then I'm running while taking mysterious damage only to find myself back on the starting point almost dead/dead..:oops:

Multi-Sev likes this.
  14. marhun

marhun Junior Expert

Also i am loosing both guild chat and group chat i have to relog to regain these chats :eek:(

Multi-Sev likes this.
  15. Multi-Sev

Yeah, this is the PvE positioning bug that (unlike the PvP begin-spawn positioning bug that was addressed in the recent hotfix) has not been addressed yet. As a heavily armored DK with a semi-godlike block chance ;) - it is merely an annoyance - getting dismounted about 3X as much as I used to is not fun, and delays me from getting where I want to go. This would go from annoying to infuriating if normal mobs had a chance to kill me. Especially since I don't use premium!

p.s. This bug actually does happen to me, rarely, when running a flag in 5v5 and two or three opponent players block me - I run past them, then realize... no, I guess I didn't get past them. So, not all parts of PvP have actually been cured of the "positioning" problem. Just the spawning issue was fixed. I hope they fix the rest very soon. Getting dismounted, invisibly, and bounced back 50 "yards" is very annoying.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2014
    moby31 and -Faeriequeen22- like this.
  16. SillySword

SillySword Regular

When this happens, turn back to where you are from. A flock monsters are attacking "the real but invisible" you there. Kill them then you will be fine. If you look carefully, you will "teleport" to where "the real" you stand after using skill. That's you soul backing into your body.

17. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

Cool. Maybe add some graphics and sound to that.. and Voila! bug morphs into just another aspect of the game.

18. Multi-Sev

From bug to "feature"! What a concept!!!

19. Ash

Ash Advanced

If i jump before I get killed I get 'teleported' back to position and get out in time. So jump while in bug is a temporary solution for now.

20. -Elizejs-

-Elizejs- Junior Expert

Its craizy..when you will fix errors on every step? or shoud we stop play? You are absolutly desroyed the game!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.